+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit delayed uae

aragorn29

Jul 25, 2018
Hello all, your experiences scares me :( Hope you all already got your WP.

In our whatsapp group, some of them got WP in 2 or 3 weeks in the UAE.

I just applied last week in Abu Dhabi. Elibility started in 1 day, biometrics done and no medical required. I applied PR (PNP) same time with closed WP. I have T13 work permit support letter from the province, I don't know if it helps.

Let me know your updates.

I need to be in CA by May 2022. Wish me good luck!

Muhammadkashif

Star Member
Aug 18, 2021
Can you please tell which NOC they applied work who got work permit in 2 or 3 weeks
Can you please add me in this group 0527921919 it’s my number in my Whtsap all guys are waiting for decision one of them waiting since November 20 and I’m waiting from 8 month

Dec 5, 2021
Hello all, the same scenario is happening here for me. I applied on March 16, 2020 and biometric was done on 17th of March 2020. Still it shows under process in IRCC. Hoping positive to happen.

Dec 5, 2021
Do anybody know, if the employer raises the request of urgent requirement to the IRCC from canada that they need the employee soon, how long the process will take to get done?

aragorn29

Jul 25, 2018
@Sugadas, your application is taking long time already, apply GCMS notes for you to understand what is the reason for delay and where it stuck at the moment. It is the province not the employer who will provide the work permit support letter that you are needed urgently.

The current average waiting in UAE is 15 weeks.

aragorn29

Jul 25, 2018
Can you please tell which NOC they applied work who got work permit in 2 or 3 weeks
Can you please add me in this group 0527921919 it’s my number in my Whtsap all guys are waiting for decision one of them waiting since November 20 and I’m waiting from 8 month
Here is the link of our whatsapp group, this group is for PNP applicants applied for PR but some, like me, applied for WP to come to CA while waiting for PR. A lot of them got WP in 2 to 3 weeks in UAE. Hopeful that we will all get our WPs soon.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/HHzzHTosePeDf5qIojgUO8

Dec 18, 2021
Hi all , I have applied for WP in an owner operator LMIA stream with 001 NOC from Abu Dhabi and submitted my biometrics on 22nd of August 21. May be it’s too early after seeing all your experience. Any latest updates

Reactions: The JAY

Naveedramz

Dec 21, 2021
I Applied for ICT
Submitting on 23th- Sep-2021
Biometric: 25thSep-2021
Biometric Updated in the System: 26th Sep-2021

After that no News,,,

Now in govt website work permit processing timeline shows 46 weeks, Anyone have idea why showing that Delay ..

aragorn29

Jul 25, 2018
Hi. We have also applied for closed work permit. Have you got your approval.? Please share your timeline.
No update yet, processing time now is 52 weeks. What is the status of your application? I'm waiting for CAIP notes to see if it is being processed in UAE, if yes, I may withraw my application then re-apply to my home country.

Jade22

Jan 14, 2016
Hello all, your experiences scares me :( Hope you all already got your WP.

In our whatsapp group, some of them got WP in 2 or 3 weeks in the UAE.

I just applied last week in Abu Dhabi. Elibility started in 1 day, biometrics done and no medical required. I applied PR (PNP) same time with closed WP. I have T13 work permit support letter from the province, I don't know if it helps.

Let me know your updates.

I need to be in CA by May 2022. Wish me good luck!
Hi! What is your NOC?