+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit DELAY

etlamsen102088

Oct 29, 2018
She did not mention about her NOC, all i know is that she applied for WP last dec.. she’s nepali.. dunno why the ircc is doing like this
I think they process our application thru first come first serve basis, it depends when did you apply your app. And Btw, you are just only waiting for your PPR.

Diwata2018

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
I think they process our application thru first come first serve basis, it depends when did you apply your app. And Btw, you are just only waiting for your PPR.
But you as well right? Coz u did ur medical already.. ur on ur 22nd this week? Im on my 23rd.. seems strange no movement at all. My agent told me to wait until end of the month.. Do u think it’s possible to raise a concern as it has already passed the timeframe?

etlamsen102088

Oct 29, 2018
But you as well right? Coz u did ur medical already.. ur on ur 22nd this week? Im on my 23rd.. seems strange no movement at all. My agent told me to wait until end of the month.. Do u think it’s possible to raise a concern as it has already passed the timeframe?
Yes, I'm on 22nd week. But you had a reply/update already that they are requesting you for medical last april26, am I right? and now your done with it, so I think ur app is also for final decision.
And that is why, I really want to know more about other applicant who also on the same situation like us. If you said that the one (nepali) who received her WP and she's telling u that she submitted her app last dec.12. Then probably, we are already there as well. My agent made an enquiry before but they only replied that my app is for review.

Diwata2018

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
Yes, I'm on 22nd week. But you had a reply/update already that they are requesting you for medical last april26, am I right? and now your done with it, so I think ur app is also for final decision.
And that is why, I really want to know more about other applicant who also on the same situation like us. If you said that the one (nepali) who received her WP and she's telling u that she submitted her app last dec.12. Then probably, we are already there as well. My agent made an enquiry before but they only replied that my app is for review.
And yours mentioned that you passed the medicAl? I was hoping in 7 days they should atleast give the decision already. Coz that’s based from those applicants last year.. What’s taking them so long to give the final decision in 6 months. Should’ve applied in the Phil.. if they don’t want to approve atleast they should give us their decision before 6 months..

sunshinecanada

Apr 9, 2019
And yours mentioned that you passed the medicAl? I was hoping in 7 days they should atleast give the decision already. Coz that’s based from those applicants last year.. What’s taking them so long to give the final decision in 6 months. Should’ve applied in the Phil.. if they don’t want to approve atleast they should give us their decision before 6 months..
Hi Diwata, that Nepali that you are talking about is lucky, she has her approval already. I hope you guys from Dec 2018 will get the result soon. That's what I have thought too at first, to send my app to the Phils, but heard some news that since the applicant is in UAE, the app will be forwarded eventually to UAE, so we really have no choice but to wait and wait, so disgusted with the processing times :(

Diwata2018

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
Hi Diwata, that Nepali that you are talking about is lucky, she has her approval already. I hope you guys from Dec 2018 will get the result soon. That's what I have thought too at first, to send my app to the Phils, but heard some news that since the applicant is in UAE, the app will be forwarded eventually to UAE, so we really have no choice but to wait and wait, so disgusted with the processing times :(
Yes the rest got their WP already but as caregiver.. I saw another thread that her employer called the immig/ircc, they told her that there are so many backlogs and they cannot do anything about it as they are understaffed.. it’s useless to call the immig or raise a concern in webform as they will reply in a generic email. All we have to do is wait and pray.

sunshinecanada

Apr 9, 2019
Yes the rest got their WP already but as caregiver.. I saw another thread that her employer called the immig/ircc, they told her that there are so many backlogs and they cannot do anything about it as they are understaffed.. it’s useless to call the immig or raise a concern in webform as they will reply in a generic email. All we have to do is wait and pray.
I see, that's truly saddening and disappointing. Well if that is the case, IRCC should change the processing times in the website because it is misleading. They should maybe put 25 weeks not 21 weeks.

Diwata2018

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
I see, that's truly saddening and disappointing. Well if that is the case, IRCC should change the processing times in the website because it is misleading. They should maybe put 25 weeks not 21 weeks.
I guess the web already updated today and none of us got the chance to have an update.. so we’ll wait again next week.. much better they should indicate on their website that it will take a year..

lcj0412

Jul 23, 2017
Dubai
Hi guys. This is a lil bit off topic question. Did IRCC call your companies for the background check on your employment? Thank you.

Pboochun

May 15, 2019
Good day ,

I submitted work permit application on March 11 to the vac here in Trinidad and Tobago .I got an email saying it's under process at IRCC on March 12th. To date I have not gotten any response yet the processing times says 4 weeks . I submitted a webform and even emailed the IRCC here in Trinidad and Tobago but no reply .help!

Reactions: Sheerine

sunshinecanada

Apr 9, 2019
Hi guys. This is a lil bit off topic question. Did IRCC call your companies for the background check on your employment? Thank you.
Hi,

I heard IRCC phone employers but not in UAE, but of course if they see something is off with the employment records, they can phone the employers for verification and confirmation.