+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit DELAY

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Is corona virus would cause delays or even refusals in work permit .kindly suggest me some information regarding this? Thankyou.
1. Not going to happen as all non Canadians/PRs are no longer able to travel to Canada (Except US Residence) as per Prime Minister this morning.

SAJ51215

Oct 8, 2019
Hi, I am in process of getting LMIA based work permit and just had my medical done. Any idea that if medical completion creates higher chances of getting work permit issued soon and passport request made within a month for travel Visa.

Please guide if you have any details.

SAJ51215

Oct 8, 2019
Hi, I am in process of getting LMIA based work permit and just had my medical done. Any idea that if medical completion creates higher chances of getting work permit issued soon and passport request made within a month for travel Visa.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

Doing medical doesn’t improve changes as it is part of the process. Are you GSS?

SAJ51215

Oct 8, 2019
It doesn't show processing of LMIA based WP...Just trying to get the feeling if someone has passed through same process recently