+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit DELAY

Gbeminiyi

May 24, 2019
Dubai UAE
Hello guys. I'm new on this forum and I would like you to enlighten me on the WP process or the agent who can help here in UAE. I reside in Sharjah. Thanks

sunshinecanada

Apr 9, 2019
Hello guys. I'm new on this forum and I would like you to enlighten me on the WP process or the agent who can help here in UAE. I reside in Sharjah. Thanks
Hi There,
first off, do you have an approved LMIA already from your employer in Canada? If yes, then you can start collecting your documents and you may send an online or paper application. I do not have an agent, just pure DIY, but Diwata who is the moderator of this thread can maybe help you. Goodluck. Oh by the way, are you a Kabayan applying for Caregiver as well?

Gbeminiyi

May 24, 2019
Dubai UAE
Oh thanks for the reply. well appreciated. I don't have the approved LMIA yet. I'm just starting the whole process and I would like to be enlightened.

sunshinecanada

Apr 9, 2019
Oh thanks for the reply. well appreciated. I don't have the approved LMIA yet. I'm just starting the whole process and I would like to be enlightened.
Hello,
You will need an approved LMIA first from your prospective employer in Canada. You may start looking for an employer first and ask if he/she can help you process an LMIA. After securing an LMIA, that's when you can proceed processing your Work Permit application. The link below is a legit job site for Employers in Canada.

https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/home

Diwata2018

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
Thanks so much. I will it check out and keep you posted.
Hi, you might want to check the agency who happens to have a good feedback from other kabayans.. You can check on the google “Mercan” located in Dubai.. they can assist you especially if you’re in F&B field.. most of us here are caregivers with employers and have consultants who processed our applications and some DIY..

Reactions: Gbeminiyi

Jblazze1

Mar 12, 2019
Please can someone help me I submitted my application on 28 of January 2019 today will make it 6 months. Got a mail on 11 of June 2019 from Canada immigration in Kenya that my applications is under active review since then no responses. Am really worried

OFR

May 13, 2019
Russia
Please can someone help me I submitted my application on 28 of January 2019 today will make it 6 months. Got a mail on 11 of June 2019 from Canada immigration in Kenya that my applications is under active review since then no responses. Am really worried
Jblazze1,
I'm almost the same. My immigration attorney applied online on 12th of February and till now my WP is not approved. We've send a great deal of requests but the securitity and eligibility screening is going on. They have also reuired some additional information twice. CIC site indicates 7 weeks for Russia and and it's my 23rd week of processing.
Last week we have ordered the ATIP notes.

Jblazze1

Mar 12, 2019
Jblazze1,
I'm almost the same. My immigration attorney applied online on 12th of February and till now my WP is not approved. We've send a great deal of requests but the securitity and eligibility screening is going on. They have also reuired some additional information twice. CIC site indicates 7 weeks for Russia and and it's my 23rd week of processing.
Last week we have ordered the ATIP notes.
This whole thing is frustrating

Diwata2018

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
What’s your NOC? Been there too, don’t worry.. a lot of applicants are undergoing the same case(backlogs).. all you have to do is pray and patiently wait.. if your processing time exceeds you may send query but don’t send multiple emails as this migjt delay the processing if you keep on sending emails(as per the advice of my consultant) before..

Jblazze1

Mar 12, 2019
What’s your NOC? Been there too, don’t worry.. a lot of applicants are undergoing the same case(backlogs).. all you have to do is pray and patiently wait.. if your processing time exceeds you may send query but don’t send multiple emails as this migjt delay the processing if you keep on sending emails(as per the advice of my consultant) before..
Thanks a lot, I actually don’t have NOC but I applied for work permit under AIPP. Regards

Jblazze1

Mar 12, 2019
I've applied for WP under AIPP as well. Applied on 3rd April, responsible VO is Abu Dhabi. There's still no update. When did you apply Jblazze?
28 of January 2019. Got a mail from them That my applications is under active review on 11 of June 2019. Since then no response