+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit DELAY

Diwata2018

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
You should get the result this week then. Goodluck Diwata, I hope I get the Medical requrst soon too.
Praying for you sunshine.. Just wait every week is a waiting game.. I’m thinking kya mabagal ang processing na kc ramadan and they have limited working hours. I’ll update you as soon as there are changes..

sunshinecanada

Apr 9, 2019
Praying for you sunshine.. Just wait every week is a waiting game.. I’m thinking kya mabagal ang processing na kc ramadan and they have limited working hours. I’ll update you as soon as there are changes..
Thanks very much Diwata. Yes Ramadan na so expect more waiting. Let us keep each other posted. Thank you and I also pray that you get the decision ASAP.

sunshinecanada

Apr 9, 2019
Helo guys, do you have an update already?
Hello, no update yet. Mine is 18 weeks next week so I think you will get your and Diwata’s final decision any moment because at least somehow you have medicals already. I still have to wait for a month I guess, this is heartbreaking na talaga :(

Last edited:

guru003

May 3, 2019
Hi,

My company applied ICT for me. But am skeptical now that one of my colleague got refusal. Any idea on what basis they will approve or refuse. Mine is LMIA Exemption category.

sunshinecanada

Apr 9, 2019
Hi,

My company applied ICT for me. But am skeptical now that one of my colleague got refusal. Any idea on what basis they will approve or refuse. Mine is LMIA Exemption category.
Hi, sorry I have no idea. The members in this particular forum are all applying for Caregiver. We wish you good luck.

Mar 15, 2019
You are refugee your home country this time is 14 week 15 weeks this time is refugee person time so dontvery result is positive all member