+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit DELAY

sunshinecanada

Apr 9, 2019
Hopefully, but i doubt. They only changed the status of reviewing eligibility this april. 4 months yet still on queue. Now 5 months started to review. If we could just shift to Phil embassy for the processing it could’ve only 7 weeks to process
Do you have an update already Diwata? I am on my 17th week this week.

Diwata2018

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
Hi guys, just to give you an update.
Date of Application-Dec 6,3018
Medical- April 28,2019
PPR- waiting....

Im on my 22nd week..

Praying for everyone.. I’ll be leaving Dxb this week. Can’t wait for the approval anymore. Hope you guys will have an update soon❤

sunshinecanada

Apr 9, 2019
Medical- April 28,2019
PPR- waiting....

Im on my 22nd week..

Praying for everyone.. I’ll be leaving Dxb this week. Can’t wait for the approval anymore. Hope you guys will have an update soon❤

God is really good Diwata, congratulations. Please keep us posted. Godbless.

Reactions: Diwata2018

chi89

Star Member
May 6, 2019
UAE
hi po,

you guys applied online or by paper? i have also applied 27th april, submitted my biometrics on 29th. meron na po ba nakaalis ng uae from this forum? thanks godbless

Diwata2018

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
hi po,

you guys applied online or by paper? i have also applied 27th april, submitted my biometrics on 29th. meron na po ba nakaalis ng uae from this forum? thanks godbless
Hi, most of us applied thru online.. from December applicants, none yet... Are you as well applying from UAE? Coz it will take more than 6 months..

chi89

Star Member
May 6, 2019
UAE
Hi, most of us applied thru online.. from December applicants, none yet... Are you as well applying from UAE? Coz it will take more than 6 months..
yes i am also applying thru online, under spouse open work permit. & just submitted my biometrics in vfs abu dhabi last 29 of april. you guys also open work permit?

sunshinecanada

Apr 9, 2019
yes i am also applying thru online, under spouse open work permit. & just submitted my biometrics in vfs abu dhabi last 29 of april. you guys also open work permit?
Hi Chi, we are applying for Work permit to work as a Caregiver. The processing time for all work permit that are being processed in UAE is 21 weeks as of Apr 30, 2019. Goodluck to you and keep us posted.

etlamsen102088

Oct 29, 2018
Medical- April 28,2019
PPR- waiting....

Im on my 22nd week..

Hi diwata,
My consultant submitted my application on December 14, 2018. And yet, there is still no update, it's already 21 weeks this coming friday. And so you mean, you already had an update on april28,2019 for your medical already?

etlamsen102088

Oct 29, 2018
Medical- April 28,2019
PPR- waiting....

Im on my 22nd week..

What was the exact date you had an update from IRCC for you to take the medical exam?

Diwata2018

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
What was the exact date you had an update from IRCC for you to take the medical exam?
Hi, im sure but my agent sent me the request for medical last april 26.. exactly on my 20th week that time.. im on my 22nd week now but no update after my medical. What was ur NOC? Caregiver? Others didn’t proceed with medical...

sunshinecanada

Apr 9, 2019
Hi diwata,
My consultant submitted my application on December 14, 2018. And yet, there is still no update, it's already 21 weeks this coming friday. And so you mean, you already had an update on april28,2019 for your medical already?
Mine was submitted Jan 10, 2019. Please keep us posted when you receive your medical request. Thanks and Goodluck.

etlamsen102088

Oct 29, 2018
Hi, im sure but my agent sent me the request for medical last april 26.. exactly on my 20th week that time.. im on my 22nd week now but no update after my medical. What was ur NOC? Caregiver? Others didn’t proceed with medical...
YES, in home caregiver, I'm done with my medical and it was already passed, its an upfront. Hopefully this week has an update from IRCC. fingers crossed

sunshinecanada

Apr 9, 2019
YES, in home caregiver, I'm done with my medical and it was already passed, its an upfront. Hopefully this week has an update from IRCC. fingers crossed
Oh I see, so you did an upfront medical exam and you are just pretty much waiting for the final decision.

If you don't mind me asking, can you please tell us your the status of your online account, regarding Review of Eligibility, Review of Medical Result, Review of Additional Documents, Interview, Biometrics, and Background Checks? so we can compare it with ours please?
Thank you so much.

Diwata2018

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
You applied here in UaE? I thought you have to wait for the instruction o ircc to do the medical, well it’s good that you did the upfront medical though. On which week did you do your upfront medical? I have been backreading some forums last year, and normally after 7 days of medical, IRCC would make a final decision. But as of now, it’s been 10 days yet I’m not getting any response from them.