+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit DELAY

sunshinecanada

Apr 9, 2019
Hopefully, but i doubt. They only changed the status of reviewing eligibility this april. 4 months yet still on queue. Now 5 months started to review. If we could just shift to Phil embassy for the processing it could’ve only 7 weeks to process
That's true, but they will stll transfer your file from Manila to UAE anyway because you are residing in UAE. If only we are back home and Manila is our visa office, everything would have been easier, hay

AzilEinreb

Apr 27, 2019
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-03-2019
Processing time is very delayed in uAE. My contract ended last week. Im on visit visa already.. btw im on my 19th week and still no update.. in ur case i dont have any idea,im hanging as well.. let’s just pray
Hello!
Processing time of WP in UAE is 22weeks as of this weeks. I also have pending application which was submitted only last 26 March and I did my biometrics on 28 March. The lady in VAC said that it will take mostly 5mos for WP application. I’m on my 4th week. Same with you, I am worried about my application as my visa will be canceled after 17 June. Is it fine to get a visit visa while we still have pending application? Because as per my consultant, I should find a new visa sponsorship as it may affect my application. I also read in CIC that we should update the application in case there is changes in your job situation. I am really confused. Appreciated if you can share you experience on your application.

sunshinecanada

Apr 9, 2019
Hello!
Processing time of WP in UAE is 22weeks as of this weeks. I also have pending application which was submitted only last 26 March and I did my biometrics on 28 March. The lady in VAC said that it will take mostly 5mos for WP application. I’m on my 4th week. Same with you, I am worried about my application as my visa will be canceled after 17 June. Is it fine to get a visit visa while we still have pending application? Because as per my consultant, I should find a new visa sponsorship as it may affect my application. I also read in CIC that we should update the application in case there is changes in your job situation. I am really confused. Appreciated if you can share you experience on your application.
Welcome to the forum.
The processing time for UAE was 13 weeks last week of March and now 22 weeks. I'm not so sure about having a new visa sponsorship, my work visa is up next month. But if that's the case, I do not know what to do. This waiting game just sucks.

AzilEinreb

Apr 27, 2019
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-03-2019
Welcome to the forum.
The processing time for UAE was 13 weeks last week of March and now 22 weeks. I'm not so sure about having a new visa sponsorship, my work visa is up next month. But if that's the case, I do not know what to do. This waiting game just sucks.
when did you apply your WP?how many weeks for you?

AzilEinreb

Apr 27, 2019
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-03-2019
Mine is as follows:
Submitted Online App - Jan10
Biometrics Collection - Jan11
Visa Office - Abu Dhabi, UAE

I am now on my 15th week.
Oh my..what pathway are you?just keep praying..it will come next month..

amie29

May 2, 2019
hi all
i am on the same scenario,,Im also waiting for my WP here in UAE and now it is on 13 weeks,,still no update:(:( but they said it will take 19 weeks to process..

sunshinecanada

Apr 9, 2019
hi all
i am on the same scenario,,Im also waiting for my WP here in UAE and now it is on 13 weeks,,still no update:(:( but they said it will take 19 weeks to process..
Hi Amie, per website, the processing now is at 21 Weeks. Currently, I am on my 16th week and expecting result hopefully on the first week of June. Goodluck.

amie29

May 2, 2019
Hi Amie, per website, the processing now is at 21 Weeks. Currently, I am on my 16th week and expecting result hopefully on the first week of June. Goodluck.
hi sunshine good luck to you too,,hopefully it will be having a positive result for all of us:):):)