+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit delay in visa processing

Tmrose737

Oct 2, 2021
I have applied on LIMA based work permit on 23 August 2020 biometric was Done on 28 August 2020 till now there is no updates it's show (we are checking you eligibility criteria if we need anything we will send you email)
My noc is 2281 computer technical
Employer ontario
Applied from Riyadh Office
Anyone has an idea when I will get update
I am quite disappointed waiting almost 13 months

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have applied on LIMA based work permit on 23 August 2020 biometric was Done on 28 August 2020 till now there is no updates it's show (we are checking you eligibility criteria if we need anything we will send you email)
Employer ontario
Have you raised a webform or ordered GCMS notes.

Tmrose737

Oct 2, 2021
I have applied through agent but he send me screen short only he said soon we will get update I am not sure but I will ask him about gsms nots or webform
Thanks

olypompin

Star Member
Sep 19, 2020
Any update ? My app is over a year now.Below was the response when l raised a Webform some weeks ago .

Good day,

We acknowledge receipt of enquiry. Please be informed that our office will review the application in the coming few weeks .

We will contact you as soon as more information or documents are required.

We trust that this information suffices in responding to your enquiry

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Reactions: Ivanco

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Any update ? My app is over a year now.Below was the response when l raised a Webform some weeks ago .

Good day,

We acknowledge receipt of enquiry. Please be informed that our office will review the application in the coming few weeks .

Regards,
Generic response sent to all. Your application is not even in the review stage.

Reactions: olypompin

DeeUzo

May 10, 2021

Good day,

Regards,
Where did you applied from??

Aliiiiiii

Sep 4, 2021
Hi again guys , I sent a web form last week and ircc answered after a day ..
I applied april 2021 and no Update till now .
I want to share with you their answer ::

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

In order to respond to a high volume of enquiries related to the crisis in Afghanistan, we have needed to shift resources in our Client Support Centre. This will impact our ability to respond to some of your enquiries.

We will respond to these priority enquiries only:

· Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)

· Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)

· Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)

· Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers

· Changes in contact information

· Requests to withdraw an application or refunds

If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.

If you included attachments with your enquiry, rest assured that they will be added to your file shortly. ............

I can't handle it why they say these reason , these reason can't satisfy me to this delay

I sent a request for GCMS note yesterday but I haven't any hope to application in next 6 month minimum

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
Employer ontario
Please do this agency (COLLEN CAMPBELL) have idea when they will start processing work permits applied from outside Canada?
As they are processing but slow and only in some visa offices.

Oct 4, 2021
Hi again guys , I sent a web form last week and ircc answered after a day ..
I applied april 2021 and no Update till now .
I want to share with you their answer ::

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

In order to respond to a high volume of enquiries related to the crisis in Afghanistan, we have needed to shift resources in our Client Support Centre. This will impact our ability to respond to some of your enquiries.

We will respond to these priority enquiries only:

· Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)

· Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)

· Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)

· Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers

· Changes in contact information

· Requests to withdraw an application or refunds

If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.

If you included attachments with your enquiry, rest assured that they will be added to your file shortly. ............

I can't handle it why they say these reason , these reason can't satisfy me to this delay

I sent a request for GCMS note yesterday but I haven't any hope to application in next 6 month minimum
I received same message
But I was told to pay $1000