Work permit delay in visa processing

VimRawat

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
Congratulations for your PPR :). How did you find about your Visa office? Address at the end of my BVL letter says cpc edmonton. Does that mean my visa office is also cpc edmonton?
Thank you:). Yeah that's the office where your file is being processed. You are definitely going to receive within a week or so. I received my BVL on 16th July post which I received my PPR on 20th November, however I still see my application is still in process because I haven't submitted my passport to the VAC yet.
Also if possible ask your employer to send a note to IRCC for expediting the process mentioning you are an essential worker by raising a webform.

Last edited:
Reactions: canadawp.india

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022

JEYSANKAR

Nov 17, 2020
Hello sir
i am jeysankar. i am working at singapore now. now recently i got received on appointment letter from rawsmond oil and gas in alberta.The job letter was provide by rawsmond oil and gas company by connecting timesjob online job website by i was applied before on timesjob. When i check with HR he told me something that that they received my resume on timesjob.Now i need to clarify whether i would get my job or not with reality even if i get everything is possible.
I hope that the company will be do best future to me.i feel that i am going to join in good company.i need job confirmation by the good persons all those who wants to take me.flight ticker and accommodation they have provided as per attachment.only we need to pay for indian embassy 550 dollar.
whatsup for me
+65 94838646

jayantsingh

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Hello sir
i am jeysankar. i am working at singapore now. now recently i got received on appointment letter from rawsmond oil and gas in alberta.The job letter was provide by rawsmond oil and gas company by connecting timesjob online job website by i was applied before on timesjob. When i check with HR he told me something that that they received my resume on timesjob.Now i need to clarify whether i would get my job or not with reality even if i get everything is possible.
I hope that the company will be do best future to me.i feel that i am going to join in good company.i need job confirmation by the good persons all those who wants to take me.flight ticker and accommodation they have provided as per attachment.only we need to pay for indian embassy 550 dollar.
whatsup for me
+65 94838646
Sir, from what I understood, the job offer seems to be a scam. I might be completely wrong. But do exercise caution before you make any payment.

JEYSANKAR

Nov 17, 2020
Hello sir
whatsup for me
+65 94838646

1.APPLICATION PROCESS
The Director of Human Resources, following the recruitment exercise, I
would like to bring to your kind notice that this is a direct
employment for only candidates who are having their passports handy
and willing to
relocate to Canada and whose work experience and qualifications are
ascertained. Having said so, I have attached to this mail an
employment application form, which is to be printed out, filled up in
a proper hand written manner only and also to be returned
E-mail:
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE:
We are basically offering the followings as below stated:
- Monthly Salary --- 8,500 CAD
- Job Status --- Full Time
To proceed further on this recruitment program, you are to provide the
following details;
1. Handwritten Fill the attached Application form signed with date
2. Coloured passport photo size
3. Genuine and Valid Education qualification Certificates scan copies
4. Scan Copies of your International passport.
All willing candidates have just 72 hours to revert with the required as
stated above.
Best regards,
Mr. John Brown
Rawsmond Oil & Gas Company
Human Resources Manager
http://rawsmondgasoil.tech
Tel: +1(519) 913 2517 Whatsapp
Attention,
2.APPOINTMENT PROCESS
The enclosed attachment is the copy of Appointment Letter from Rawsmond
Oil & Gas Company.
Your application details and CV was selected from Asia/Africa Region to
join our work force in Canada.
You are expected to report in our office on the date stated in your
appointment letter, which will be given to you by our representative in
Canada For Canada Approval/Processing, you are requested to contact the
VISA senior officer with the contact details below and comply with his
instructions to assist you for VISA approval
Immigration clearance Certificate Canada
In accordance the Firms policy on international applicants, take note of
the following.
(a) You are to take initial responsibility for your CBSA fee.
(b) The Company is responsible for your flight ticket.
(c) The Firms is to reimburse Data assessment Fees to serious applicant
that is able to travel to Canada.
(d) The Firms will replace any applicant that is unable to show any
prove of (VISA) processing and traveling plans within 2 days in other to
meet up with the resumption date stated in the appointment letter.
Note: If the details of the job offer are acceptable by you, Contact
CBSA, senior office Mr. Felix Tom as instructed above.
Mr. Felix Tom
TEL: +1(416)619-8992 Whatsapp
Email: dept.immigration@post.com
Email: immigration@dept-ca.com
Regards,
Mr. John Brown
Director of Human Resources
Rawsmond Oil and Gas Company
http://rawsmondgasoil.tech
Tel: +1(519)913-2517 WhatsAapp

3.IMIGIRATION PROCESS
For attachment WE OFFICIALLY WELCOME YOU TO CANADA BORDER SERVICE
AGENCY HOME OFFICE. PROCEDURES OF 3YRS CANADA WORKING VISA PERMIT/ IMMIGRATION CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE.
KIND ATTENTION:
Read Carefully, Fill the Immigration clearance Certificate Form and Send Me a Scan Copies of each. I hereby acknowledge the receipt of your Offer letter from Rawsmond oil & gas Company regarding your Three years Canada working visa Permit/ Immigration clearance certificate, and I took my time to verify if you are truly one of the new staff which it was confirmed to me by Rawsmond oil & gas Company. Kindly make a PRINT OUT the attached ICC forms fill it and send it back via email attachment along with the application fee.
By filling the application forms, all applicant are entitle to pay Application/Registration fee $550 Dallas Kindly note down the following details:-
(1) Make a print out of the Application FORMS of each attached below to the mail, Fill it and send it back via email along with the application fee.
(2) Processing of your years Canada working visa approval documents and Immigration clearance certificate will take 7-10 working days from the date of application.
(3) There is "NO" Interview needed from you, Rawsmond oil & gas Company has signed your invitation and you have been found qualify 100% Guarantee for 3years Canada working ICC endorsement.
(4) As soon as your visa processing is completed, we shall give you directives for your 3yrs Canada working visa permit endorsement with our affiliated consulate office along with a hard copy of your International Passport for final visa stamp in your present country.

(5) Your Flight Ticket will be send direct to you and you as soon as your visa approval documents is ready, I will inform you when and where to receive your visa in your present country and consular in charge with details. You are required to send below details. You are to conduct health status checkup report from any reputable government or private hospital in your Country, and send a scan copy of such report to us in care of your visa processing via email and present the original copy on request.
(6) Application/Registration fee payments is required after filling the Application forms and sends it back; we shall give you directives how to make this payment. Immigration clearance forms has to be dully filled before application fee.
NOTE: Kindly download the attached file to see the visa application/Immigration clearance forms, fill it as directed. If there is any question you do not understand in the forms, leave the space and I will complete it here in my office.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All charges have to be paid to our cashier Officer Correspondent payment details, which will be giving to you later and a payment receipt is needful for official record.
Regards
Mr. Felix Tom
TEL: +1(416)619-8992

JEYSANKAR

Nov 17, 2020
IF YOU CONTACT ME ON MY WHATSUP NUMBER I CAN SHOW ALL THE DETAILS SIR.PLEASE HELP ME TO SUPPORT+
singapore -+65 94838646

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
IF YOU CONTACT ME ON MY WHATSUP NUMBER I CAN SHOW ALL THE DETAILS SIR.PLEASE HELP ME TO SUPPORT+
singapore -+65 94838646
The job offer you got is a scam. Don't give them any money. The job offer is fake.

Sanita

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
I sent a lot of webforms and email to the visa office. I got my PPR on the 12th of this month
Hi
Do you have any idea When we will get our introduction letter ( POE) after passport request ? We have sent our passport for stamping but still we haven't get any introduction letter.

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
Applied : March 6th
BVL/Correspondence : Jul 24th
ICT closed work permit

your timeline?
Applied in April 2020,
Medical & additional document request: Sep 2020
Medical Passed Oct 6th
Biometrics Done: Oct 20 2020
BVL Oct 26th 2020

Waiting for final decision now. does not know what to expect and when.