Star Member
Dec 27, 2012
GCMS note received this morning

Eligibility: Review required
Criminality : passed
Medical :passed
Info sharing:In progress
Counterfoil:Yes

Under incoming correspondence l discovered that they were about requesting for medical which l have done upfront.
Congrats boss, hope your medical is still valid? My family medical will expire early August

Reactions: olypompin

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016
Posting On behalf of my Friend need your views what you guys suggest he should do:

He is an Inland Applicant and his Wife is in India. My friend is currently at Work Permit.

Application Received For PR: 27 Dec 2019
Got Married in 20 Feb 2020.
AOR: 24 Feb 2020
Biometric Request in Feb 2020 , got it done in Dec 2020 due to Covid delay
ADR: 21 July 2020----He has sent an update with his marraige certificate and updated passport with ADR
Documents Received: Nov 2020(got delayed due to Covid)

He sent a request to renew his Work Permit and also applied for his Wife's Work Permit as well.
-Work permit of my friend got approved and nothing happened at his wife's application.

May 31, 2021
Very similar situation. My employer legal representative applied work permit on 22/Jan/2021, got Biometric completed on 2/Feb/2021 and Medical passed on 6/Apr/2021. Since then, not seen further progress. IRCC says current processing time: 15 weeks for WP applications from India. God ONLY knows, how long wait....further going to be...
Dear members,

LMIA based Closed work permit from India:

My employer legal representative informed today that "A status update request was submitted to IRCC via a WEBFORM-New Delhi. Will let you know as soon as we hear back from IRCC"

Wanted to check, if anyone in similar category have had a response for 'WEBFORM-New Delhi' request recently, to know that they are currently working (or restarted) on our online applications. My NOC code is 2148-engineering scientist (Other professional engineers, n.e.c).

Any update on this front, is appreciated, Thank you

pyramid7799

Star Member
May 23, 2021
Dear members,

LMIA based Closed work permit from India:

My employer legal representative informed today that "A status update request was submitted to IRCC via a WEBFORM-New Delhi. Will let you know as soon as we hear back from IRCC"

Wanted to check, if anyone in similar category have had a response for 'WEBFORM-New Delhi' request recently, to know that they are currently working (or restarted) on our online applications. My NOC code is 2148-engineering scientist (Other professional engineers, n.e.c).

Any update on this front, is appreciated, Thank you
My last communication with them was on 25th May. They responded that they are working on emergency response mode with only critical functions working. Do let us know the response once you hear back from them.

May 31, 2021
My last communication with them was on 25th May. They responded that they are working on emergency response mode with only critical functions working. Do let us know the response once you hear back from them.
Thanks. Sure, but their ACK for web-form request says response within 28 working days, meaning 40 days to get their response (in the form of GCMS notes i think, not sure if they are different..)

pyramid7799

Star Member
May 23, 2021
Thanks. Sure, but their ACK for web-form request says response within 28 working days, meaning 40 days to get their response (in the form of GCMS notes i think, not sure if they are different..)
They responded way faster like in a day or two.
Their first response is a template one and second one usually have a bit more detail, but mostly standard templated answers which you can make out by copy paste on emails.

shersher87

Nov 5, 2020
AR: 1ST JAN 2021
BIOMETRICS REQUEST: 2 JAN 2021
BIOMETRICS DONE: 6 JAN 2021
MEDICAL REQUEST: 25 FEB 2021
MEDICAL DONE: 18 MARCH 2021

My husband and my kids medical are all approved but mine is still reviewing.
How long after getting the biometrics request and submitting payments did you get the biometrics instruction letter?

shersher87

Nov 5, 2020
And this is way after the application was submitted. The applications were submitted March 5, they just got to the application and the application status has change to reviewing eligibility but they also ask for biometric for my son on monday