+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit delay in visa processing

Raghav54321

Jan 26, 2021
Require urgent help! I am trying to fill forms for my work permit but having an issue with a form.

Please can anybody let me know that after validating form imm5257b should it automatically add a barcode page?
I am asking this because in form imm1294 after validation a barcode is displayed. But in imm5257b no barcode page displayed.

canadavisaQs

Aug 15, 2019
Anyone is waiting for WorkPermit from india Lmia based.
I applied 25 dec 2020 biometric done 27 dec and upfront medical done .
owner operator LMIA based work permit
NOC 0125
Applied on June 24 2020
Medical passed - September 18 2020
Additional documents Request - Dec 11 2020
Additional documents submitted Dec 14 2020
No update since then

Raised 3 web forms, got 1 reply just standard response that your application is in process and delay is due to covid.

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
Few days after submitting application I observed I mistakenly uploaded my spouse digital passport twice instead of 1 place international passport and the next place digital passport.
What do I do? Or how can this be resolved.
I have just submitted a webform for it as documents have been submitted and closed
Hope thats is fine or what else is required?

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
Require urgent help! I am trying to fill forms for my work permit but having an issue with a form.

Please can anybody let me know that after validating form imm5257b should it automatically add a barcode page?
I am asking this because in form imm1294 after validation a barcode is displayed. But in imm5257b no barcode page displayed.
No IMM 5257 will not generate bar code after validation. The IMM forms that generate bar code will have the bar codes automatically generated after validation and yiu will see the bar codes after the last page.

olypompin

Star Member
Sep 19, 2020
Thank you. Can you please tell me more about your application are inland or outland?
From Nigeria mine is LMIA exempt C11 obtained offer of employment no from IRCC A******* l have seen over 10 ghost update on my application but no changes when l log on.Eligibilty changed to-We are reviewing ........on 14th January.Stilling waiting ooo.Dont know if l should go for upfront medicals or wait for Medical request.l have raised lots of web form but the response is always generic that application is still under active review.Dont even know what to do again.

Mtille

May 28, 2020
From Nigeria mine is LMIA exempt C11 obtained offer of employment no from IRCC A******* l have seen over 10 ghost update on my application but no changes when l log on.Eligibilty changed to-We are reviewing ........on 14th January.Stilling waiting ooo.Dont know if l should go for upfront medicals or wait for Medical request.l have raised lots of web form but the response is always generic that application is still under active review.Dont even know what to do again.
upfront medical is up to you if you want to do it but it’s not that advisable as per my consultant that’s why we opt to wait. Maybe you can try and call them? I saw some from forums who directly called them.

Reactions: olypompin

olypompin

Star Member
Sep 19, 2020
upfront medical is up to you if you want to do it but it’s not that advisable as per my consultant that’s why we opt to wait. Maybe you can try and call them? I saw some from forums who directly called them.
oh . thanks l will wait for the medical request.