+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit delay in visa processing

Mtille

May 28, 2020
Thank you.
Unfortunately I saved both signed and unsigned using the same file name.But the area I stored them in the computer shows its the unsigned one I uploaded.
Is there any other thing I can do to reapply besides uploading the signed one?
I think its better to contact IRCC directly on this and see if they can provide you other options to prove your job offer authenticity. apologies as i am not so sure what to advise you on this.

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
I think its better to contact IRCC directly on this and see if they can provide you other options to prove your job offer authenticity. apologies as i am not so sure what to advise you on this.
Thanks
Shoukd I do an email contact or telephone contact?

sososuku

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Please I will like to know what happens next after receiving confirmation of submission of my online AIPP work permit application.
And also does it mean my application has been receiving attention for receiving the submission confirmation. My biometric is still valid and has been updated in my application and my wife has also done her biometric and has also been updated in my account.

Mtille

May 28, 2020
Please I will like to know what happens next after receiving confirmation of submission of my online AIPP work permit application.
And also does it mean my application has been receiving attention for receiving the submission confirmation. My biometric is still valid and has been updated in my application and my wife has also done her biometric and has also been updated in my account.
Hi may i know when did you applied? i received my confirmation of submission last week 7th of Feb although it took 1 month to receive this but the letter is dated on the 1st of January which is the date i submitted my application. Upon checking with my co applicant they received this letter after they got approval. So it seems really weird to me.

sososuku

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Hi may i know when did you applied? i received my confirmation of submission last week 7th of Feb although it took 1 month to receive this but the letter is dated on the 1st of January which is the date i submitted my application. Upon checking with my co applicant they received this letter after they got approval. So it seems really weird to me.

sososuku

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Mine was also dated Dec. 23 which is d date I submitted too.... But please the first line of the submission confirmation letter say we are expected to submit a copy of passport with the electronic application.,which we've already done with the online application. Are they still expecting us to submit again?

Mtille

May 28, 2020
Mine was also dated Dec. 23 which is d date I submitted too.... But please the first line of the submission confirmation letter say we are expected to submit a copy of passport with the electronic application.,which we've already done with the online application. Are they still expecting us to submit again?
Yes same goes with ours it’s a generic letter i think. I guess we don’t need to submit again maybe they will request for the actual passport during the PPR. By the way are you done your medical?

sososuku

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Yes same goes with ours it’s a generic letter i think. I guess we don’t need to submit again maybe they will request for the actual passport during the PPR. By the way are you done your medical?
Nope. Still awaiting medical request.... How long should that be?

Mtille

May 28, 2020
Nope. Still awaiting medical request.... How long should that be?
Some says it usually took 1 month here in Singapore to receive medical request but with this pandemic i think it will be delay.
From which country are you applying?

Aippns13

Apr 18, 2020
Hii applied for lmia based work permit from India 25 dec 2020. Biometric done 5 jan 2021 from dubai.
I received mail on 21 jan 2021 from ircc for additional documents from my employer side.
Documents submitted 5 feb 2021.
Upfront Medical done

Contact me :- uk18aale@gmail.com

Mtille

May 28, 2020
Hii applied for lmia based work permit from India 25 dec 2020. Biometric done 5 jan 2021 from dubai.
I received mail on 21 jan 2021 from ircc for additional documents from my employer side.
Documents submitted 5 feb 2021.
Upfront Medical done

Contact me :- uk18aale@gmail.com
Hi may i know what additional documents they ask?

sososuku

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Some says it usually took 1 month here in Singapore to receive medical request but with this pandemic i think it will be delay.
From which country are you applying?
Nigeria.... But can will raise a web form to find out about the status of the application?