+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK PERMIT APPLICATIONS WITH LMIA IN INDIA

pultyn

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
You will do what you ink is right for you but be aware consultants will charge at least 8k $. I used to drive in team with guy from India and he told me that consultants from India who knows another Indians which have companies in B.C for example, charge 10k $!!! After you get your WP they will pay you pathetic rate and first year you will be paying off your debt. I think it is worth to keep trying to find somebody on your own. Otherwise it can be very painfull. Wish you good luck and be very very carefull.

ghuman83

Aug 22, 2014
Hi 2 everyone
This is my first post.
Sidhu saab,I have applied work visa in December through sum consultant but they r not giving file no. or sumthing .wat is ur advice on this.

Regards
Gurwinder singh ghuman

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ghuman83 said:
Hi 2 everyone
This is my first post.
Sidhu saab,I have applied work visa in December through sum consultant but they r not giving file no. or sumthing .wat is ur advice on this.

Regards
Gurwinder singh ghuman
Through which Consultant Ghuman saab if you dont mind please share..?

pultyn

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Did you pay them already? What NOC? Did they tell you where you gonna work? Doesn't look to optimistic though.

ghuman83

Aug 22, 2014
hii
i have already paid the money.i dont remember the noc code but i have seen my offer letter & lmo.but they have not given me file no. yet.

A_Sidhu

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Category........
FST
Visa Office......
India
ghuman83 said:
hii
i have already paid the money.i dont remember the noc code but i have seen my offer letter & lmo.but they have not given me file no. yet.
There is lot of fraud here in India .you must ask your consultant for it.

prashanthbv

Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
How many days does it usually take if we apply from India for WP with LMIA and Job offer. Any idea anyone?

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ButterflyChemist said:
Two months give or take....
Hey Butterfly..how you doing? Howz your work permit application going on..I am still waiting for the LMIA.

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
fastfood said:
Hey Butterfly..how you doing? Howz your work permit application going on..I am still waiting for the LMIA.
Still waiting Fastfood. Exactly one week left of normal processing time so I suppose I will hear in the near future. After the LMIA wait and now this I'm pretty close to going mad. Sigh

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ButterflyChemist said:
Still waiting Fastfood. Exactly one week left of normal processing time so I suppose I will hear in the near future. After the LMIA wait and now this I'm pretty close to going mad. Sigh
Just keep some more patience my friend. You are still far better than me. I am still stuck with LMIA wait. Its over 6 months already. My employer is still hoping for a positive outcome. My PCC expired three times. Now I dont even want to get new PCC before I hear about my LMIA. Seriously SC sucks..

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
fastfood said:
Just keep some more patience my friend. You are still far better than me. I am still stuck with LMIA wait. Its over 6 months already. My employer is still hoping for a positive outcome. My PCC expired three times. Now I dont even want to get new PCC before I hear about my LMIA. Seriously SC sucks..
Ikr! Keep the faith

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

On success of EE Whats up group. We are launching here WHATSUP group for LMIA applicants and for those who have applied for the job work permit or who all are about to apply for it.

Please Personal message me or post here your whats up phone numbers so that I can add you in this group and we can able to chat instantly when we require. We found out that this is very helpful specially for those who can not access their laptop every now and then.

Alternatively send request at 0064212044457

Thanks,

Admin.