WORK PERMIT APPLICATIONS WITH LMIA IN INDIA

A_Sidhu

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Category........
FST
Visa Office......
India
Friends who have applied for work permits in India can share their views and experiences here.

A_Sidhu

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Category........
FST
Visa Office......
India
Processing time for work permits in India has been reduced. It's average 2 months in New Delhi and 3 months in Chandigarh.

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A_Sidhu said:
Processing time for work permits in India has been reduced. It's average 2 months in New Delhi and 3 months in Chandigarh.
Good work Paji. We are waiting for LMIA at the moment. Will surely join you soon:)

A_Sidhu

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Category........
FST
Visa Office......
India
fastfood said:
Good work Paji. We are waiting for LMIA at the moment. Will surely join you soon:)
Ok bro and ask the other members of your thread who have got LMIA to join .. And best of luck for your LMIA ..

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A_Sidhu said:
Ok bro and ask the other members of your thread who have got LMIA to join .. And best of luck for your LMIA ..
Surely will do.

A_Sidhu

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Category........
FST
Visa Office......
India
Friend if you have got your LMIA plz join us to share experiences

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A_Sidhu said:
Friend if you have got your LMIA plz join us to share experiences
I have a question:

My employer offered me position of the Food Supervisor. She is not paying for the airfares and accomodation and she has mentioned in the LMIA application that she wont be paying for the airfare and accomodation. (which is currently in process).

When I apply for the work permit, Is it mandatory to show that employer is paying for the airfares and accomodation ?

rajutatavarthi

Dec 14, 2014
Hi Guys. Could you please share how long will it take for LMIA approval. My company is initiating LMIA (software testing). Thanks in Advance.

A_Sidhu

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Category........
FST
Visa Office......
India
rajutatavarthi said:
Hi Guys. Could you please share how long will it take for LMIA approval. My company is initiating LMIA (software testing). Thanks in Advance.
it may take 2 to 4 months depends on the province, your occupation and no of applications ...

A_Sidhu

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Category........
FST
Visa Office......
India
fastfood said:
I have a question:

My employer offered me position of the Food Supervisor. She is not paying for the airfares and accomodation and she has mentioned in the LMIA application that she wont be paying for the airfare and accomodation. (which is currently in process).

When I apply for the work permit, Is it mandatory to show that employer is paying for the airfares and accomodation ?
I think it's not mandatory . My employer also didn't offer me airfares and accommodation.

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A_Sidhu said:
I think it's not mandatory . My employer also didn't offer me airfares and accommodation.
Okey. Thanks. I think in my case I would require it though as my position is under low skilled.

dilmahi

Jul 27, 2012
RESPECTED SIR AM DILEEP KUMAR,I have done{ ITI IN ELECTRICIAN} trade with 1 year apprentice training, 7 years of working experience in WIPRO GE HEALTHCARE related to manufacturing of medical equipment for WORK PERMITS in Canada ,Am dedicated to work for organisations growth am desperate to work in Canada

please help me in getting any job in canada

A_Sidhu

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Category........
FST
Visa Office......
India
dilmahi said:
RESPECTED SIR AM DILEEP KUMAR,I have done{ ITI IN ELECTRICIAN} trade with 1 year apprentice training, 7 years of working experience in WIPRO GE HEALTHCARE related to manufacturing of medical equipment for WORK PERMITS in Canada ,Am dedicated to work for organisations growth am desperate to work in Canada

please help me in getting any job in canada
Send me your email or contact number

Rajiv Yadav

Nov 15, 2014
Hello friends,

I live in Gurgaon. I am trying to find job in Hospitality sector(food & Beverage dept.). I need your help in securing a job.

Thanks.

astasi

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2010
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-07-2014
AOR Received.
19-09-2014
Med's Request
23-03-2015
Med's Done....
30-07-2014
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2015
LANDED..........
22-07-2015
fastfood said:
Okey. Thanks. I think in my case I would require it though as my position is under low skilled.
Food Service Supervisor comes under skilled category and your employer is not obliged to pay for your airfare or accommodation.