+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK PERMIT APPLICATIONS WITH LMIA IN INDIA

saracunity

Feb 2, 2015
Hi Guys,

How long it takes to get LMIA??? Almost I started this process in Sep.2014 and still waiting for LMIA?

My agent not shown me offer letter or any other believable LMIA application proof! But he seems okay not a lier. What to ask to him regarding LMIA applied proof?

Now it feels why I started this process!!! Really Frustrated!

saracunity

Feb 2, 2015
Hi guys

my employer got an appointment confirmation date on 10/7 with CIC (Dundas street west, Toronto)

I applied LMIA on Sept/2014. I'm waiting for LMIA update from there...

Weather my employer will be informed regarding my LMIA status (positive or negative) on this confirmation date?

Please express your views I'm tired of waiting for this long period...

Thank you

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Hey guys, came back from Canada, a month ago due to work permit rejection..now got LMIA for Retail supervisor..need your guidance...should i apply online or paper application?? what are the chances to get approve again?? please help me

sandhu111

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-8-2016
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
3-8-2016
IELTS Request
sent at the time of file submit
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-8-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
LANDED..........
Inland
Sidhu and others please tell me how u got job offer letter and lmo through any agent or agency i need job offer letter of heavy truck driver

sandhu111

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-8-2016
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
3-8-2016
IELTS Request
sent at the time of file submit
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-8-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
LANDED..........
Inland
Sidhu and others please tell me how u got job offer letter and lmo through any agent or agency i need job offer letter of heavy truck driver

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
as i was there since 5 years and i had so many contact with agencies and employers, so i got two LMIA, one for Food service supervisor and one for retail sales supervisor..when i was in canada, both employer already apply for me. One got rejected on Boarder thats why i need to come back. Thenn after one just got approve..so was confuse how do i apply?? online or paper?..which one is faster?

pashak

May 28, 2016
A_Sidhu said:
Send me your email or contact number
Hi ... I am working as a Tour MAnager & my wife is in Hotel Reservations. We are looking for LMIA job offer. Can you help?

Parminder09

Jun 29, 2016
Hi guys, i am Australia return, i want to discuss my work permit application status.

My agent is from canada, currently i am in india. i applied online application of work permit with lmia approval of (sheet metal worker) on 5 April 2016. and i got a confirmation letter of application number. I have 3 years experience from australia since 2010 and i am still working as a sheet metal worker in batala (punjab)my IELTS score is 6.5 overall and 7 in speaking and now i got a job in mohali, this week i am going to update my new job status to my visa application, my processing time for application is over, visa office in chandigarh

another scenario... a guy from jalandhar got lmia of welder from same employer as me, he applied in dec 2015 and he is still waiting for reply even he did not get any enquiry till now.

do i have need to wait this long to get the visa because i talk to my agent now they said the ratio is 70:30 to get visa means 70% rejection

VHP2011

Jun 30, 2016
Hello Everyone,
My name is Himanshu. I am from INDIA. One of the Canadian Employers based in Ontario is seeking information from me. The employer wants to know that what documents are required to apply for a work permit and how long it will take for me to land in Canada once I have submitted my Visa Application from here ?

I gave her the information that she (the employer) would need to apply for an LMIA. Could anyone also tell me how long does it take for an LMIA Document ?

I hope someone would help me.

Thanks..

Regards,
Himanshu