A_Sidhu

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Category........
FST
Visa Office......
India
p3 said:
Hi A_Sidhu i got an email saying that my medicals have been passed :) hoping for passport request to come soon
Many congratulations to you.. Now you are going to get Canadian visa soon..

p3

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th March 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals passed on 10th March 2015
Yess hopefully very soon...anyway how much time does it take for online application?

A_Sidhu

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Category........
FST
Visa Office......
India
Still waiting for response from cic ... They r taking lot of time...

itsalongwait

Jan 7, 2015
Guys ,
Just got an email from my employer that lmo is rejected and he is so frustrated that he will not pursue this further .Best of luck to everyone who are waiting for their LMIA results

A_Sidhu

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Category........
FST
Visa Office......
India
Chandigarh office called my employer and me on 13th March.. Still waiting for result. Don't know how much time they ll take..

HR0112

Dec 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO - Transfered to Colombo VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014, DD Encashed March 2nd.
Nomination.....
PER - MARCH 22nd
AOR Received.
May 11th
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
Hello,
My brother-in-law have a positive LMIA for Food Service Supervisor NOC 6212. To apply from India,
1- does he need to do IELTS?
2- PCC requires with the application?
3- does he need to do Medicals prior to application?
4- how much bank balance he need to show?
5- His BBA not completed , can he just show Grade 12 certificate for application?

kjg09

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
A_Sidhu said:
Chandigarh office called my employer and me on 13th March.. Still waiting for result. Don't know how much time they ll take..
Do you get any update? We are waiting for 3.5 months now but still no updates. This is so depressing :'(

HR0112

Dec 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO - Transfered to Colombo VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014, DD Encashed March 2nd.
Nomination.....
PER - MARCH 22nd
AOR Received.
May 11th
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
Did you apply online or filed paper application?

pultyn

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
but it's same time for online application everywhere.. it's 56 days starting from the day application has been recieved.

Shabir.Rai

Apr 1, 2015
LMO for foreign workers

HI there, (ssa to everyone)

is there anyone who can help me out in knowing more about companies and employers in canada who can provide Lmo or Lmia to indian workers ?

I come under NOC code 0621 or 6211 .. i wana start of with my process soon from india.

pultyn

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
good advice: don't pay any money to any agency or consultant. They will f*** you up and probably will not find any job for you. If some case they do, you will loose a lot of money. Try to find an employer by yourself: jobbank.gc.ca is the right place. Send mails, make appt for skype interview etc. If you have any friends or family in Canada, contact them and ask about help. Do not use any immigration lawyers.. as long as they are not working for employers.

A_Sidhu

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Category........
FST
Visa Office......
India
I contacted many employers and companies through job bank but no one respond me.. What should one do in such kind of situation? I think then we go to a consultant...

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A_Sidhu said:
I contacted many employers and companies through job bank but no one respond me.. What should one do in such kind of situation? I think then we go to a consultant...
Absolutely correct!! I am fully agree with you. These days it is very hard to get a job without using a consultant. Employers wants to do LMIA and hiring through consultants as some part of money we pay also goes to employers indirectly. But the question is to find a genuine and affordable consultant.