Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Interview........
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
I am so much frustrated waiting waiting and waiting.

Jovie

Sep 24, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
June 16, 2016
Nomination.....
September 16, 2015
AOR Received.
January 11, 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
August 23, 2016 - OTTAWA
Med's Request
June 30, 2016 (but I did upfront prior - June 21)
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Passport Req..
December 15, 2016
LANDED..........
22-12-2012 - INLAND
YoBoy said:
I am so much frustrated waiting waiting and waiting.

Dont intertatin frustrations, make yourself busy, you will see before you know it your permit/visa is on your hand.. you waited for months already dont be tired at the end.. AUH visa office just have a volume of applications usually peak for them are the month of july to sept.. i got email from them today saying:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry.

Visa, work permit, and study permit applications are processed by the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi within service standards which can be found on our website, www.uae.gc.ca, at this link: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/uae-eau/visas/processing-traitement.aspx

Please note that the volume of applications received and the complexity of individual applications can cause processing times to be longer in some cases. This is often due to circumstances beyond our control. We appreciate your patience and we will contact you once processing has been finalized.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section / Section de l’immigration/DK
Canadian Embassy / Ambassade du Canada
Abu Dhabi

*So meaning they are working on it.. Just hang on :)

Aneub

Star Member
Jul 27, 2012
You are right Jovie, I got the same email message yesterday. We do hope its on way our visas. :)

Aneub

Star Member
Jul 27, 2012
oyoboy08 said:
what email you used to send inquiry to abu dhabi canadian embassy?
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/uae-eau/visas/enquiry-how_demande-comment.asp
you can check this site before you send an email so you have knowledge how to inquire. Good luck!

itseric19

Star Member
Oct 1, 2012
Good day! Everyone, I got a mail from the embassy it says that my application is still under process pending officer review. Is this just a part of automated reply? Does anyone have the same reply? It's been almost 4 months and 3 days now :(

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
itseric19 said:
Good day! Everyone, I got a mail from the embassy it says that my application is still under process pending officer review. Is this just a part of automated reply? Does anyone have the same reply? It's been almost 4 months and 3 days now :(
This is the same mail I got yesterday as like copy and paste. I really don’t know what the meaning of officer review is? It means final evaluation?!? It’s been almost 95 days I submitted my application. Too much worry . :-\

hcsantos19

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YoBoy: you receive the email regarding passport request and clearance certificate right? did u sent it thru aramex? may i know if your staying in dubai? hope that you'll reply thanks..

YoBoy

Feb 18, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Interview........
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
hcsantos19 said:
YoBoy: you receive the email regarding passport request and clearance certificate right? did u sent it thru aramex? may i know if your staying in dubai? hope that you'll reply thanks..
yes i recieved passport and police clearnce request on 10th sep. passport is alredy with them. i send police clearance on 24th Sep and still waiting. i sent my document thru UPS

any update guys.

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone I got an e-mail reply from embassy. I send e-mail Sep 23 and got reply - my application under processing, pending officer review ... what it means. Someone has same reply?!? I send my application July 03

sesenujs

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
Tagbilaran City Bohol
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23, 2012
AOR Received.
July 12, 2012
Med's Request
July 12, 2012
Med's Done....
July 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 03,2012 (STAMPED)
YoBoy said:
yes i recieved passport and police clearnce request on 10th sep. passport is alredy with them. i send police clearance on 24th Sep and still waiting. i sent my document thru UPS

any update guys.
Hi yoboy, you already have your visa if they requested passport and police clearance.. Congrats!!!!

YoBoy

Feb 18, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Interview........
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
sesenujs said:
Hi yoboy, you already have your visa if they requested passport and police clearance.. Congrats!!!!
Thx
Yes i hope so :)
but this wait is really killing me ;)

YoBoy

Feb 18, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Interview........
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
no update?

visa office is sleeping :)

hcsantos19

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YoBoy said:
no update?

visa office is sleeping :)
yoboy: ur in dubai right? have you include with what you sent them (police clearance) the email which they have sent you for their easy reference. since your in dubai u should have went there directly because with my experience when u get the PC and Passport request they give u the visa stamp on the same day. try to go there bring the email and make a personal follow up. because someone yesterday went there and did the same. or have u track with aramex?

YoBoy

Feb 18, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Interview........
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
hcsantos19 said:
yoboy: ur in dubai right? have you include with what you sent them (police clearance) the email which they have sent you for their easy reference. since your in dubai u should have went there directly because with my experience when u get the PC and Passport request they give u the visa stamp on the same day. try to go there bring the email and make a personal follow up. because someone yesterday went there and did the same. or have u track with aramex?
Hi. But when they request for PC and passport they mentioned to send it through mail.
When they explicitly say that to come and pick passport later then usually it happens.
Did anyone had PC request and got visa the same day?
As I think background checks takes sometime.