+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK PERMIT APPLICATION - UAE APPLICANT

YemenBoy

May 25, 2012
madzie22 said:
@ anne: thanks for the reply..

nope.. il just be staying inside waiting for the next flight. i am trying to confirm with the Embassy of germany, I couldnt reach them.. we just want to make sure also, so i can work on this asap if required..

do you know someone, who made the same route? uae-germany- canada?

Thanks for the reply.

HI Madzie,

No need for transit Visa, except if you are planning to go out of the Airport, otherwise u can stay all your 7 hrs transit at Frankfort airport, like what i did..

thanx

YemenBoy

May 25, 2012
madzie22 said:
hi yemenboy.
Thanks..

what is your route?same like mine UAE - frankfurt - canada??
what was ur airline also?

:)
yes, it was LH Air line, from Dubai to Frankfort, than from Frankfort to Calgary.

good luck

Aneub

Star Member
Jul 27, 2012
Hi to all,
Please advice what are the basic questions for interview, I am applying as a live-in caregiver.
Thank you for your advice.

madzie22

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
To Yemenboy: thanks for the information. It helps alot.. can you give me some briefing in the immigration at the dubai airport?.. do they ask any questions to you?

whats important is the passport with visa stamp and the approval letter from the canadian embassy right?

thanks

YemenBoy

May 25, 2012
madzie22 said:
To Yemenboy: thanks for the information. It helps alot.. can you give me some briefing in the immigration at the dubai airport?.. do they ask any questions to you?

whats important is the passport with visa stamp and the approval letter from the canadian embassy right?

thanks
HI Madzie,

at Dubai No one ask about anything, but at Frankfort they do ask me whats the reason of my visit to Canada, as i was going for visit at that time..

thx

YoBoy

Feb 18, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Interview........
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
hello everyone,
any idea how many days it takes from passport submission to visa stamping.
any members?
share information please.
i am sending my police certificate (passport already with them) today as recieved email from them.

enriquezkaty

Aug 25, 2012
Hi everyone,

I am working in Kuwait and have received the positive LMO and contract from my employer last thursday, dated September 20, 2012. I am now in the process of gathering the requirements for Work Permit.

I have few questions:
1. It is possible to send passport copy only?
2. My Employer did not state in the Job Offer Letter of my starting date. It is really a must to write down the start date and end date? Should my Employer have to make a Offer Letter?
3. Can anyone review my filled-up application form? To be sure that everything is correct.

Thank you and hoping to hear from anyone soon.

tarik34

Sep 6, 2012
enriquezkaty said:
Hi everyone,

I am working in Kuwait and have received the positive LMO and contract from my employer last thursday, dated September 20, 2012. I am now in the process of gathering the requirements for Work Permit.

I have few questions:
1. It is possible to send passport copy only?
2. My Employer did not state in the Job Offer Letter of my starting date. It is really a must to write down the start date and end date? Should my Employer have to make a Offer Letter?
3. Can anyone review my filled-up application form? To be sure that everything is correct.

Thank you and hoping to hear from anyone soon.
hi
Call me i will explain for you everything
55 39 83 39

YoBoy

Feb 18, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Interview........
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
ARABKURLI said:
Hello every body ,
Any update please, please share the time line and documents requested by embasssy.
THanks
Application sent on 5 jul
Received email for passport and police certificate on 10 sep
Sent them doc on 24 sep and waiting.

itseric19

Star Member
Oct 1, 2012
Hi good day to everyone!
Well it's my first time to write and ask some queries since I have the same situation to some of you. I have submitted the complete docs except my original passport last MAY 2012 to Abu Dhabi Canadian Embassy but then I haven't got any response from the visa officers, I tried to follow up my papers via email but I only receive the automated reply from them. It's been 4 months and 15 days from now. I am really worried about my application now.

Thank you!

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
itseric19 said:
Hi good day to everyone!
Well it's my first time to write and ask some queries since I have the same situation to some of you. I have submitted the complete docs except my original passport last MAY 2012 to Abu Dhabi Canadian Embassy but then I haven't got any response from the visa officers, I tried to follow up my papers via email but I only receive the automated reply from them. It's been 4 months and 15 days from now. I am really worried about my application now.

Thank you!
hi
what is your job? i am also waiting from june still no news yet
wish and hope in the end of the night thers gonna be such abeautiful sunney day 4 tomorrow.

itseric19

Star Member
Oct 1, 2012
mannual said:
hi
what is your job? i am also waiting from june still no news yet
wish and hope in the end of the night thers gonna be such abeautiful sunney day 4 tomorrow.

As per my LMO and job offer. I will be assign as a kitchen helper. How about you?