+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK PERMIT APPLICATION - UAE APPLICANT

hcsantos19

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YoBoy said:
Hi. But when they request for PC and passport they mentioned to send it through mail.
When they explicitly say that to come and pick passport later then usually it happens.
Did anyone had PC request and got visa the same day?
As I think background checks takes sometime.
I did got my visa on the same day same with the rest of my friends who applied with me. there were 3 options mentioned on the mail 2 pages, first was to send thru mail (aramex), forgot the second hehe,,, third was submit it personally at the consulate office, fall in queue in the morning then will be given a paper to comeback in the afternoon. I don't know if u happen to receive a different mail. but i have met alot of people yesterday and everyone did the same thing. just have a little bit more patience it will come. don't worry

YoBoy

Feb 18, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Interview........
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
hcsantos19 said:
I did got my visa on the same day same with the rest of my friends who applied with me. there were 3 options mentioned on the mail 2 pages, first was to send thru mail (aramex), forgot the second hehe,,, third was submit it personally at the consulate office, fall in queue in the morning then will be given a paper to comeback in the afternoon. I don't know if u happen to receive a different mail. but i have met alot of people yesterday and everyone did the same thing. just have a little bit more patience it will come. don't worry
Well my mail said that if you want to personally come and put your documents in drop box ;)
They did not mention to stay in queue or pick at afternoon etc

hcsantos19

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YoBoy said:
Well my mail said that if you want to personally come and put your documents in drop box ;)
They did not mention to stay in queue or pick at afternoon etc
yes its the same mail, its not really mentioned that you have to stay in queue or pck it up in the afternoon, but thats how it is in the consulate...

YoBoy

Feb 18, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Interview........
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
hcsantos19 said:
yes its the same mail, its not really mentioned that you have to stay in queue or pck it up in the afternoon, but thats how it is in the consulate...
Did you provide your PC also on the same day?

YoBoy

Feb 18, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Interview........
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
Though I have already mailed them PC however I am thinking to visit abu dhabi embassy next week to check what's going on
Do you think its good idea?

annab

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2014
Nomination.....
18 may 2014
AOR Received.
12 august 2014
IELTS Request
with application package
Med's Request
12 august 2014
Med's Done....
18 august 2014
YoBoy said:
Though I have already mailed them PC however I am thinking to visit abu dhabi embassy next week to check what's going on
here is the good idea :
quoted from hsantos " yoboy: since your in dubai u should have went there directly because with my experience when u get the PC and Passport request they give u the visa stamp on the same day. try to go there bring the email and make a personal follow up."

I hope it helps..... Goodluck!

hcsantos19

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YoBoy said:
Yoboy: bring the original copies of what they have requested you all at the same time. And don't forget to print the mail they have sent you the one with the barcode.

YoBoy

Feb 18, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Interview........
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
hcsantos19 said:
Yoboy: bring the original copies of what they have requested you all at the same time. And don't forget to print the mail they have sent you the one with the barcode.
Well I have already sent them all original required documents.
Wish I have gone myself but I will take there email letter and will tell them that I have sent them doc and want to know the status.
Do you think it will help?

kyla2216

Oct 12, 2012
hi everybody!

I am one of you who is aiming to go to Canada.

I have already submitted all my documents in the embassy last January and confirmed it in February. Sad to say until now to news.

My problem is my employer seems cannot wait anymore. please, help me what to do?

thanks.

mjeidnzg

Aug 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AUH
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 28,2012
Doc's Request.
Nov 7, 2012
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
none
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
none
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
none
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 7,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.23,2012
LANDED..........
12-04-2013
I sent my documents last august 28,2012.I also checked my tracking number if the embassy have received it or not,and they did based on the text message by the courier and on my research via aramex website. Im still waiting for the embassy for the approval of my work permit. as far as im concerned, yun naman po talaga ung process,matagal lang talaga ksi di lang naman ako ang applicant.worried lang ako kasi my employer is asking for the file number n ibibigay daw ng embassy the moment they received my documents.eh wala namang binigay sakin,sabi ko na lng na walang binigay sakin the only thing na maipprove ko na nadeliver na ung mga documents ko is ung tracking number.Sana my result na as soon as possible. any advice po sa situation ko...thanks in advance.God bless us

anne1024

Star Member
Aug 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
none
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
none
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
none
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
Oct. 30, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 31, 2012
mjeidnzg said:
I sent my documents last august 28,2012.I also checked my tracking number if the embassy have received it or not,and they did based on the text message by the courier and on my research via aramex website. Im still waiting for the embassy for the approval of my work permit. as far as im concerned, yun naman po talaga ung process,matagal lang talaga ksi di lang naman ako ang applicant.worried lang ako kasi my employer is asking for the file number n ibibigay daw ng embassy the moment they received my documents.eh wala namang binigay sakin,sabi ko na lng na walang binigay sakin the only thing na maipprove ko na nadeliver na ung mga documents ko is ung tracking number.Sana my result na as soon as possible. any advice po sa situation ko...thanks in advance.God bless us
i am august 28 applicant also, but no response until now, but one of the applicants here follow up and she is september appicant, the embassy repplied to her that her application is on process already. i dont have application number also. all we can do is to wait... what is your position?

me12

Sep 6, 2012
I m a september 1st applicant and nothing till now i m getting impatient... no mails no reference number all dox with passport submitted.. dont know what to do..
anyone from august has got the replt....

Rajaryan

Jul 6, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
10-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-06-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada on TFW
Hi Guys, anybody here who has applied TWP in CIC Riyadh Embassy??
Request you to please share your time line @ Riyadh Embassy. It will be a great help to people like me who have applied in Riyadh and waiting a reply from the Embassy.

Thanks a Lot in advance.

Rajaryan

Jul 6, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
10-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-06-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada on TFW
One of my friends suggested me that and I am not sure how much true it is but I wish to share it will all of you.
If you had couriered your package and you have included your original passports and a return ARAMAX Airway bill, in the ARAMAX Web site you can put the AWB No and check the status. Becoz either case (your visa approved or rejected) the Embassy will send back your original passports using the same return AWB No. that you had included in your package.
So if the ARAMAX Tracker shows invalid AWB No and its more than the processing time, its more likely that the TWP has been approved and they can send the passports any time because in 99.99 % cases if the embassy had to reject the package, they would definitely reject within the processing time mentioned.

I am not sure how true this is. If anybody has any comments or experience, please do share.

Jovie

Sep 24, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
June 16, 2016
Nomination.....
September 16, 2015
AOR Received.
January 11, 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
August 23, 2016 - OTTAWA
Med's Request
June 30, 2016 (but I did upfront prior - June 21)
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Passport Req..
December 15, 2016
LANDED..........
22-12-2012 - INLAND
Rajaryan said:
One of my friends suggested me that and I am not sure how much true it is but I wish to share it will all of you.
If you had couriered your package and you have included your original passports and a return ARAMAX Airway bill, in the ARAMAX Web site you can put the AWB No and check the status. Becoz either case (your visa approved or rejected) the Embassy will send back your original passports using the same return AWB No. that you had included in your package.
So if the ARAMAX Tracker shows invalid AWB No and its more than the processing time, its more likely that the TWP has been approved and they can send the passports any time because in 99.99 % cases if the embassy had to reject the package, they would definitely reject within the processing time mentioned.

I am not sure how true this is. If anybody has any comments or experience, please do share.
I am agreeing with you thats the way actually.. If the AWB tracking number doesnt show any status or once you call aramex (97125551911) and give your phone number and if customer service says that you dont have any package under your number/name means that the application papers are all still at the embassy.. just keep praying and patiently wait for the right time.