+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit application past processing time, lets connect here!!!

Anicherian

Jul 18, 2019
Hi,
I have submitted my paper application from chennai India on June 14. When I track in Vfs, it says in process. Its gonna be 5 weeks. In site, it says 5 weeks. Can anybody share the timelines from India for ICT WP?

Sumit kakar

May 15, 2019
hi everyone.. i have applied work permit on 5 Dec ...2018....its been almost 8months...canadian embassy in Delhi asked for additional documents in the month of Apr 2019...which we have already given...after that no updates...still waiting...

yoks20

May 14, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Vfs manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2019
Doc's Request.
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
04-07-2019
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
I applied work permit done my biometrics july 11 still no MR its been 4 weeks now im applying in manila

OFR

May 13, 2019
Russia
Any UAE applicants here? My app is 29 weeks already and no update :(
26th week of processing and CIC shows 6 weeks for Russia now. Last request from immigration for additional information was 6 weeks ago. Waiting for ATIP notes to see what's happening. It's almost 6 months of waiting. My immigtaration attorney mentioned that the longest processing time for work permit he ever met was 9 months.

PALASHPAL

Aug 16, 2017
26th week of processing and CIC shows 6 weeks for Russia now. Last request from immigration for additional information was 6 weeks ago. Waiting for ATIP notes to see what's happening. It's almost 6 months of waiting. My immigtaration attorney mentioned that the longest processing time for work permit he ever met was 9 months.
I applied from Kuwait.
I just completed 17 weeks.
Website says 21 weeks.
My application status
Eligibility reviewing started mid of June.
Bio updted end of July.

Rafa84

Aug 16, 2019
Hello Everyone
For me an immigration attorney working with the company hiring me applied on my behalf on 11th of June 2019 , Bio-metrics given on 14th of June.
We are a couple with two children, we live in Czech republic and we did the biometric in Vienna as in Czech republic there is no visa center .
On their website they shows 7 weeks for Czech republic but it's been now 10 weeks.
Knowing that i applied in the Global Talents Stream which is supposed to have a processing time of two weeks :D :D :D :D

Last week i've called to IRCC and surprise my application is not in Vienna but in Edmonton, according to two different agents all checks passed between 11th of June and 21st of June 2019 and since then nothing changed on the application, and both of the guys were surprised.
One of them wrote to the visa office to ask for the status but he told me it can take up to 30 days to get answer from them...

What's going on with Edmonton office??? I know also that Sydney office is facing same issues.....