07-03-2016
Interview........
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
Hello everyone!
I was browsing the internet for information regarding work visa application here in Saudi Arabia and i happen to come accross the testimonials of those who has been successful and unsuccessful in their application. I am also a member of this group e.r. Applying work permit visa for Live in Caregiver in Canada. I applied online paid everything and submitted all requirements last July 6. I was wondering after reading all your experiences did the CIC asked for my Police Clearance since I'm just applying for a temporary work permit? I had ample problems in obtaining the clearance since there are alot of illegal aliens they are sending back home. So it took me a while to get the clearance. I would also like to know if some of you already received an approval from the embassy and how many months did it take you to be approved. I started my application last june 10 and the CIC asked for additional papers from me. Is this already included in the 5 months processing they are telling in their website? Hope to hear from those who experienced this already It would really be a big help for me who doesn't have any experience with this things.
God bless us all. ^_^

SMAKBAR

Star Member
Dec 25, 2012
@hashu
reached in Canada on the evening of 6th july after a long and tiring flight. had no trouble on the way and even on the canadian port. got my work permit just like that and luckily for the whole two years. been able to rent a room in Edmonton with the help of a friend. and now completing my documents to start the job. keep in touch.

alhassa

Jul 8, 2013
Good day to everyone especially to Smakbar and Hasho..and to all senior who successfully got their visa, im very happy for you and to all unsuccessful God has a plan for you. Im newbie here but always see to it to attached in this forum.

My hubby also an applicant for Working Permit there in Riyadh. He applied on March 20 and up to now there is no update from embassy.

I hope and I pray that it will release soon with positive result...

Keep in touch to all 2013 applicant.

Godbless us all.

Hasho

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Nomination.....
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Passport Req..
06 April 2016
SMAKBAR said:
@ hashu
reached in Canada on the evening of 6th july after a long and tiring flight. had no trouble on the way and even on the canadian port. got my work permit just like that and luckily for the whole two years. been able to rent a room in Edmonton with the help of a friend. and now completing my documents to start the job. keep in touch.
@SMAKBAR
good to hear that u r in Canada. best of luck. I will keep in touch with you.

SMAKBAR

Star Member
Dec 25, 2012
alhassa said:
Good day to everyone especially to Smakbar and Hasho..and to all senior who successfully got their visa, im very happy for you and to all unsuccessful God has a plan for you. Im newbie here but always see to it to attached in this forum.

My hubby also an applicant for Working Permit there in Riyadh. He applied on March 20 and up to now there is no update from embassy.

I hope and I pray that it will release soon with positive result...

Keep in touch to all 2013 applicant.

Godbless us all.
thanks for you kind words. I pray that you and you hubby find your happiness. Godbless.

simple_knight

Jul 10, 2013
Jian_Letran said:
Hello everyone!
I was browsing the internet for information regarding work visa application here in Saudi Arabia and i happen to come accross the testimonials of those who has been successful and unsuccessful in their application. I am also a member of this group e.r. Applying work permit visa for Live in Caregiver in Canada. I applied online paid everything and submitted all requirements last July 6. I was wondering after reading all your experiences did the CIC asked for my Police Clearance since I'm just applying for a temporary work permit? I had ample problems in obtaining the clearance since there are alot of illegal aliens they are sending back home. So it took me a while to get the clearance. I would also like to know if some of you already received an approval from the embassy and how many months did it take you to be approved. I started my application last june 10 and the CIC asked for additional papers from me. Is this already included in the 5 months processing they are telling in their website? Hope to hear from those who experienced this already It would really be a big help for me who doesn't have any experience with this things.
God bless us all. ^_^
Hi Lian_Letran

In caregiver program I know you should provide NBI clearance from our country because my girlfriend missed to submit NBI clearance and the embassy send an email there is still one document needed in order to continue with its processing. Please submit the original copy of NBI clearance. After, she had submitted the clearance, she received a letter for medical and police clearance request from embassy. She got her visa in 4 months. Lian_Letran where did you get the word Letran? You studied there?

simple_knight

Jul 10, 2013
alhassa said:
@ simple_knight

just want to know your girlfriend timeline..if its alright, thanks.
Hi alhassa!

She started to process 2nd week of July 2012 and she got her passport with visa 1st week of October 2012.

Rajaryan

Jul 6, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
10-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-06-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada on TFW
SMAKBAR said:
@ hashu
Hi Smakbar,

Many Many congratulations. Finally you got through
:)

Rajaryan

Jul 6, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
10-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-06-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada on TFW
Sorry to be out of touch :)
Just logged in to see how my forum is going. :) cant believe 70 pages. wow
I wish all who got through many many congratulations and who are awaiting their visa, all the very best. Everybody will get through one day. do let me know if I could be any help :)

thanks and god bless you all.
PS: Any help required in Calgary, let me know.

Rajaryan

Jul 6, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
10-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-06-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada on TFW
Hi alhasa,
Thanks for ur wishes.
Yes its the standard reply the embassy gives. I am not sure in which category ur husband has applied the visa. How ever the positive point is its been 3 months and still its going good. Trust me if their would have been any issue with the documents or experience they are good in rejecting fast. Mine got rejected in one day :). So its good that ur application is going good. If you husband has applied in high skill category, I hope he has included you (applied an open work permit) for you as well.
TC and all the best.

alhassa said:
hi..my hubby did not receive any file number coming from embassy however, we tried to send an email to them, replied is:

Dear Applicant,

Your application is under processing

Regards,
Visa Section

And the subject is W300523442, i don't know if it is the file number.

alhassa

Jul 8, 2013
Rajaryan said:
Hi alhasa,
Thanks for ur wishes.
Yes its the standard reply the embassy gives. I am not sure in which category ur husband has applied the visa. How ever the positive point is its been 3 months and still its going good. Trust me if their would have been any issue with the documents or experience they are good in rejecting fast. Mine got rejected in one day :). So its good that ur application is going good. If you husband has applied in high skill category, I hope he has included you (applied an open work permit) for you as well.
TC and all the best.

@rajaryan

Good to hear from you Rajaryan. Thank you for giving us hope and encouragement. Anyway my husband NOC is 8612. I hope, I hope also, but for now I always pray for immediate releasing of approved visa for my husband. Please keep in touch with us. Take care always and God bless us all.

@simple_knight

Thanks for the info., much appreciated.

maven11

Jul 8, 2013
Visa Office......
CIC Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 15, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 01, 2013
Passport Req..
Nov. 21, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
in God's time
hi to all, I am about to submit my application for TWP but I'm doubtful on where to submit through Aramex mail or via VAC here in Jeddah. Please advice which would be better. Thanks in advance.