Med's Request
None
Passport Req..
Nov. 20, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Dec. 11, 2013
LANDED..........
Dec. 21, 2013
to all seniors.. hi guys... i applied also for work permit, and CIC-Riyadh received my application last May 4, 2013 and until now i'm still waiting for the approval. I sent my application including my New and Old passports. The problem is my employer need my passport before the end of this month. The questions are; it is possible that they will return my passport if i will request through email? and if they return my passport, it means they will stop processing my application or still they will continue? please help guys.. thanks in advance... god bless to all...

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
LianCru said:
to all seniors.. hi guys... i applied also for work permit, and CIC-Riyadh received my application last May 4, 2013 and until now i'm still waiting for the approval. I sent my application including my New and Old passports. The problem is my employer need my passport before the end of this month. The questions are; it is possible that they will return my passport if i will request through email? and if they return my passport, it means they will stop processing my application or still they will continue? please help guys.. thanks in advance... god bless to all...
It's ok to withdraw ur passport for d meantym. Just tell them ur reason, send it via email. They will ask u to resend it once ur application has been approved already.

JosephRuflo

Jul 13, 2013
to all senior,hi guys can i ask u guys why until now the embassy not yet rply to my follow because guys june 9 2013 i have my approval but untel now they not return my passport.do u have idea guys what happen with my pp.my country is calgary guys do u think its because with the problem there like the flood.rply guys if what should i do.tnx and god bless all

LianCru

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 May 2013
Med's Request
None
Passport Req..
Nov. 20, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Dec. 11, 2013
LANDED..........
Dec. 21, 2013
MOCHA said:
It's ok to withdraw ur passport for d meantym. Just tell them ur reason, send it via email. They will ask u to resend it once ur application has been approved already.
Thanks a lot Mocha... God bless u and 2 all fellow applicants...

SMAKBAR

Star Member
Dec 25, 2012
JosephRuflo said:
to all senior,hi guys can i ask u guys why until now the embassy not yet rply to my follow because guys june 9 2013 i have my approval but untel now they not return my passport.do u have idea guys what happen with my pp.my country is calgary guys do u think its because with the problem there like the flood.rply guys if what should i do.tnx and god bless all
I don't see any problem friend. It is their usual process, they they take about two weeks to finish up the application after the approval process. Just keep the courage and if took the time to let you know that your application has been approved, they for sure would make sure to do the rest. Good luck

Rajaryan

Jul 6, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
10-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-06-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada on TFW
If you are visa is approved and you have send ur passports for visa for visa stamping then congratulation you wil get it soon. You can send them an email to check the status. They usually reply to emails with your situations. In your email, mention ur application no.
all the best

JosephRuflo said:

Jian_Letran

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Interview........
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
simple_knight said:
Hi Lian_Letran

In caregiver program I know you should provide NBI clearance from our country because my girlfriend missed to submit NBI clearance and the embassy send an email there is still one document needed in order to continue with its processing. Please submit the original copy of NBI clearance. After, she had submitted the clearance, she received a letter for medical and police clearance request from embassy. She got her visa in 4 months. Lian_Letran where did you get the word Letran? You studied there?
Hi! It's Jian Letran and it's really my last name. I did not study in Letran as most will think since my last name is always incorporated with the school. Thanks so much for the info. I already received a request for medical just the other day and i am planning to have my medical this week if i could arrange my duty sched this week. Time is really precious to me since i'll be going for exit this coming november I need to hurry up and finish everything. I would like to know if you still remember how much the medical exam will cost? I really need to know since I just went to Jeddah 2 weeks ago for my police clearance and now for the medical. I'm not very near Jeddah so I have to travel again for this. And if you happen to remember where the Etoile Clinic is near a popular establishment I would really be grateful. Thanks so much. ;)

JosephRuflo

Jul 13, 2013
tnx guys im sorry im just worrie because morethan 1 month when i send my passport.thnx u guys to answer i hope that my visa come godbless u all guys

maven11

Jul 8, 2013
Visa Office......
CIC Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 15, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 01, 2013
Passport Req..
Nov. 21, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
in God's time
I would suggest you to submit by aramax as i had a very bad experience with the Al fifa guys. Aramax have been lucky to most of us all and also you can include a return air way bill and track ur courier. I mean what I used to do is in a month 2-3 times I used to enter my return air way bill and check whether the embassy has sent back the application or visa approval letter because in either case (rejection letter or visa approval letter) embassy would use the same air way bill that you would include in ur package . So the longer ur return airway bill is doesn't get highlighted online, the more ur chances of approval.

all the best.

There is a newly opened VAC office here in Jeddah, The office name is VFS.Global am planning to submit my TWP application through them, my concern is that just now started receiving applications for TWP, hope they are not like Al Fifa as you have mentioned. Thanks for the advice

simple_knight

Jul 10, 2013
Jian_Letran said:
Hi! It's Jian Letran and it's really my last name. I did not study in Letran as most will think since my last name is always incorporated with the school. Thanks so much for the info. I already received a request for medical just the other day and i am planning to have my medical this week if i could arrange my duty sched this week. Time is really precious to me since i'll be going for exit this coming november I need to hurry up and finish everything. I would like to know if you still remember how much the medical exam will cost? I really need to know since I just went to Jeddah 2 weeks ago for my police clearance and now for the medical. I'm not very near Jeddah so I have to travel again for this. And if you happen to remember where the Etoile Clinic is near a popular establishment I would really be grateful. Thanks so much. ;)
Hello! Jian_Letran unique family name. She paid 1,300 SR + 300 SR for processing total of 1,600 SR. I don't know if the payment of other clinic the same as that. Put the amount in your budget range. Your welcome. :)

SMAKBAR

Star Member
Dec 25, 2012
maven11 said:
I would suggest you to submit by aramax as i had a very bad experience with the Al fifa guys. Aramax have been lucky to most of us all and also you can include a return air way bill and track ur courier. I mean what I used to do is in a month 2-3 times I used to enter my return air way bill and check whether the embassy has sent back the application or visa approval letter because in either case (rejection letter or visa approval letter) embassy would use the same air way bill that you would include in ur package . So the longer ur return airway bill is doesn't get highlighted online, the more ur chances of approval.

all the best.

There is a newly opened VAC office here in Jeddah, The office name is VFS.Global am planning to submit my TWP application through them, my concern is that just now started receiving applications for TWP, hope they are not like Al Fifa as you have mentioned. Thanks for the advice
I agree ARAMEX is the best. I used it through the whole process and did not have any problems at all.

alhassa

Jul 8, 2013
Hi Raj, good news Alfifa told my husband that there is no problem if he want to go home even he get his final exit. They said that if the embassy require to send his passport when he is already here in the Philippines, it is alright then just send it thru Aramex branch here and as procedure goes. Thank you so much, I will keep in touch with this forum. Regards to all and God bless.

Jian_Letran

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Interview........
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
simple_knight said:
Hello! Jian_Letran unique family name. She paid 1,300 SR + 300 SR for processing total of 1,600 SR. I don't know if the payment of other clinic the same as that. Put the amount in your budget range. Your welcome. :)
Wow! That much? I'm already a beggar with all this processing. And it's really a big help telling me all this. I'm planning to have my medical a day or two after today. But the clinic is not answering my calls. It's really hard to contact them during ramadan and I was hoping to get an appointment on 17 or 18. Do they have a long line up? I really need to know since i'd be coming from Al-baha. 45 mins by plane and 7 hrs by bus. Thank you for all the info.

cjjc23

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
sir RAJ,

I need your advice. My iqama has expired last jul 7, 2013 and I got my new iqama, my question is do I have to submit the new one to canada embassy thru aramex or email is ok? thank you.

SMAKBAR

Star Member
Dec 25, 2012
cjjc23 said:
sir RAJ,

I need your advice. My iqama has expired last jul 7, 2013 and I got my new iqama, my question is do I have to submit the new one to canada embassy thru aramex or email is ok? thank you.
I beleive Raj would say the same thing, don't need to unless they ask for it. In my case I also did not submit my new iqama, nor did they ask for it.