+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK PERMIT APPLICATION - CIC RIYADH Saudi Arabia APPLICANT

cjjc23

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
maven11 said:
hi to all, I am about to submit my application for TWP but I'm doubtful on where to submit through Aramex mail or via VAC here in Jeddah. Please advice which would be better. Thanks in advance.
based on the cic riyadh website

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/saudi_arabia-arabie_saoudite/highlights-faits/2013/VAC-CRDV.aspx?lang=eng

We encourage you to apply online or through the VAC (either in person or by mail) as applications submitted directly to the visa office will take longer to process. By submitting an application through the VAC, you will be able to take advantage of the extended hours of service, more flexible payment methods, online tracking of your application, and the assurance that your application is complete and all the proper documentation is included. We are confident that this will lead to more efficient processing of your application.

SMAKBAR

Star Member
Dec 25, 2012
Rajaryan said:
Hi Smakbar,

Many Many congratulations. Finally you got through
:)
Thanks SENIOR. Happy to see you back on this page. And yes Allah has blessed me. I believe we were seven together and 5 of us got approved. God bless us all.

Rajaryan

Jul 6, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
10-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-06-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada on TFW
I would suggest you to submit by aramax as i had a very bad experience with the Al fifa guys. Aramax have been lucky to most of us all and also you can include a return air way bill and track ur courier. I mean what I used to do is in a month 2-3 times I used to enter my return air way bill and check whether the embassy has sent back the application or visa approval letter because in either case (rejection letter or visa approval letter) embassy would use the same air way bill that you would include in ur package . So the longer ur return airway bill is doesn't get highlighted online, the more ur chances of approval.

all the best.

cjjc23 said:
based on the cic riyadh website

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/saudi_arabia-arabie_saoudite/highlights-faits/2013/VAC-CRDV.aspx?lang=eng

We encourage you to apply online or through the VAC (either in person or by mail) as applications submitted directly to the visa office will take longer to process. By submitting an application through the VAC, you will be able to take advantage of the extended hours of service, more flexible payment methods, online tracking of your application, and the assurance that your application is complete and all the proper documentation is included. We are confident that this will lead to more efficient processing of your application.

Rajaryan

Jul 6, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
10-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-06-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada on TFW
Hi Alhasa,

Did he only apply for his work permit or did he include ur application as well?

alhassa said:
Rajaryan said:
Hi alhasa,
Thanks for ur wishes.
Yes its the standard reply the embassy gives. I am not sure in which category ur husband has applied the visa. How ever the positive point is its been 3 months and still its going good. Trust me if their would have been any issue with the documents or experience they are good in rejecting fast. Mine got rejected in one day :). So its good that ur application is going good. If you husband has applied in high skill category, I hope he has included you (applied an open work permit) for you as well.
TC and all the best.

@ rajaryan

Good to hear from you Rajaryan. Thank you for giving us hope and encouragement. Anyway my husband NOC is 8612. I hope, I hope also, but for now I always pray for immediate releasing of approved visa for my husband. Please keep in touch with us. Take care always and God bless us all.

@ simple_knight

Thanks for the info., much appreciated.

Rajaryan

Jul 6, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
10-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-06-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada on TFW
Yeah I am back :)
please call me RAJ as senior sounds a bit old and I am still young :)
Which city are you in?

SMAKBAR said:
Thanks SENIOR. Happy to see you back on this page. And yes Allah has blessed me. I believe we were seven together and 5 of us got approved. God bless us all.

alhassa

Jul 8, 2013
Rajaryan said:
Hi Alhasa,

Did he only apply for his work permit or did he include ur application as well?
Helo Raj,

Yes he applied for him only but it is our plan in the future. He used Al Fifa services, hope that it would be better for him. It's almost been 4 months, hope strike will be over. All applicant suffered from this delays.

Is there any good news out there.

alhassa

Jul 8, 2013
Guys need your help and advice:

Here's the situation. My husband contract will end this July 28 and he want to go home here in the Philippines, but unfortunately his visa is not yet released and we do not know when??? Our problem is, it is alright to go home (philippines) while waiting his visa approval?

Please..please advice..Your response is highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Rajaryan

Jul 6, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
10-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-06-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada on TFW
@alhasa

Did he send your passports also with the application? are you going back on final exit or on a short vacation?

alhassa

Jul 8, 2013
Rajaryan said:
@ alhasa

Did he send your passports also with the application? are you going back on final exit or on a short vacation?
Thanks Raj for the response. Actually I am here in the Philippines, he did not included my passport on his application. Were planning if ever, I will going to apply SOWP if his already in Canada. My husband is for final exit, he will not go back again to Saudi and stay here until his visa was release.

Hope to hear from you.

JosephRuflo

Jul 13, 2013
hello and good day to all senior and member of this forum I'm new and this forum. i just want to ask my problem and i need ur advise guys.the embassy mail me a approved on June 9 2013 but they don't required me to send my pp.but still i sent then until now they not return it back my passport for 1 month already.can u advice me if what should i do.i w8 ur reply guys tnx and good luck all and god bless

alhassa

Jul 8, 2013
JosephRuflo said:
hello and good day to all senior and member of this forum I'm new and this forum. i just want to ask my problem and i need ur advise guys.the embassy mail me a approved on June 9 2013 but they don't required me to send my pp.but still i sent then until now they not return it back my passport for 1 month already.can u advice me if what should i do.i w8 ur reply guys tnx and good luck all and god bless
Hi..I think try to email the embassy if they had already received your passport. God bless to us.

Rajaryan

Jul 6, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
10-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-06-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada on TFW
hmm its a very risky situation. Ask your husband to discuss with Al fifa. As the embassy would be sending any sort of communication to them. because as per law, if the embassy comes to know that he has left saudi on final exit, then they would stop processing the application and return it back to al fifa. Ask him to discuss with al fifa about his situation and then you can share with us so that we can add to it.

alhassa said:
Thanks Raj for the response. Actually I am here in the Philippines, he did not included my passport on his application. Were planning if ever, I will going to apply SOWP if his already in Canada. My husband is for final exit, he will not go back again to Saudi and stay here until his visa was release.

Hope to hear from you.

alhassa

Jul 8, 2013
Rajaryan said:
hmm its a very risky situation. Ask your husband to discuss with Al fifa. As the embassy would be sending any sort of communication to them. because as per law, if the embassy comes to know that he has left saudi on final exit, then they would stop processing the application and return it back to al fifa. Ask him to discuss with al fifa about his situation and then you can share with us so that we can add to it.
So sad to know, :(.. Anyway, thank you very much for the info.,were almost near there, I will suggest him to discuss it with Al Fifa as you said, and will immediately inform you any result.,it is really a big help. I am very glad to be part of this forum. Please don't get tired to guide us :) :) tnx..tnx..

Rajaryan

Jul 6, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
Doc's Request.