+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK PERMIT APPLICATION - CIC RIYADH Saudi Arabia APPLICANT

witso

Feb 10, 2016
i'm in the restaurant industry as a senior manager, my question is how can I directly apply for a restaurant job on a work permit sponsorship? And can I move with my family on that work permit?

jhel jhel

Feb 16, 2016
..hi... can i just if mostly how many weeks or days does the canadian embassy return your application documents including my passport?? coz i cant still see any tracking details of my application... thank you...

queench

Mar 8, 2013
jhel jhel said:
..hi... can i just if mostly how many weeks or days does the canadian embassy return your application documents including my passport?? coz i cant still see any tracking details of my application... thank you...
Hi. your papers and passport will stay with them until your visa is processed.

Aprilyn_a

Jun 5, 2016
Hi! I just wanna ask something regarding in submitting application for work permit thru VFS global, if I am going to submit it personally is it okay if I will pay all the fees in cash? Especially for the visa fee.

luckyday03

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore- ( online application )
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Re submit on November 29 2015
Doc's Request.
January 21. 2015
Med's Request
January 21 2016
Med's Done....
January 26 2016
Passport Req..
April 7, 2016 (Thanks God)
VISA ISSUED...
April 13, 2016 ( Blessing's )
LANDED..........
God's perfect time...Arrived!! (June 14 2016)
Aprilyn_a said:
Hi! I just wanna ask something regarding in submitting application for work permit thru VFS global, if I am going to submit it personally is it okay if I will pay all the fees in cash? Especially for the visa fee.
Hi i am not in Riyadh nor any part in the middle east, but visa fee has to be paid by bank draft, they dont accept cash, while VFS Global their fee can be paid in cash. Check both websites to confirm.

Aprilyn_a

Jun 5, 2016
luckyday03 said:
Hi i am not in Riyadh nor any part in the middle east, but visa fee has to be paid by bank draft, they dont accept cash, while VFS Global their fee can be paid in cash. Check both websites to confirm.
Hi. Thanks for your response. I actually asked the VFS Global regarding the payment of fees and they said that if you are going to submit your application in person, you can pay all the fees in cash at the Canada Visa Application Center.

luckyday03

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore- ( online application )
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Re submit on November 29 2015
Doc's Request.
January 21. 2015
Med's Request
January 21 2016
Med's Done....
January 26 2016
Passport Req..
April 7, 2016 (Thanks God)
VISA ISSUED...
April 13, 2016 ( Blessing's )
LANDED..........
God's perfect time...Arrived!! (June 14 2016)
Aprilyn_a said:
Hi. Thanks for your response. I actually asked the VFS Global regarding the payment of fees and they said that if you are going to submit your application in person, you can pay all the fees in cash at the Canada Visa Application Center.
I see, thats good. Goodluck.

Jul 21, 2016
RabinJi said:
Dear Lerrie,
I am a applicant based in Jeddah,KSA.i sent my documents through aramex on 17th of march 2014 in abudhabi to apply TWP and they delivered to canadian embassy in Abudhabi on 19th march.But recently i heard in this forum that they wont accept my application because i need to submit in Riyad not Abudhabi so is this true?According to my employer i did this to make visa stampped fast,

Kindly advised me.

Regards
Rabin

Redonne

Aug 29, 2012
Hi senior members,

I got my working visa already and I was thinking to go directly to canada (from here in riyadh) the problem is my employer doesn't issue Final exit visa to any of his employees(never) my questions are if I got only re entry visa would I be facing any problem first in the immigration here in riyadh (in the airport) second upon my arrival in vancouver will they question me why does my previous employer gave me re entry instead of FINAL EXIT VISA? or there wouldnt be any issue at all regarding this matters (reenetry or final exit)
i mean it could be anything. pls help me Im so stressed already. thank you guys God bless!

rejie

Jun 9, 2019
good day,

I am here in riyadh currently working I applied already tourist visa canada but they refuse me guys any one can give me idea what should I do

letter they send me

,based on your immigration status.
based on the purpose of your visit.
based on your current employment situation.
based on your personal assets and financial status.

actually my sister and brother will provide everything to me when I go their in canada
they invite me to for tourist visa in british columbia.

Faisalg22

Jan 2, 2020
Dear All seniors,

I humbly request to all seniors who have applied and successfully got their Temp Work Permit visas from CIC Riyadh Saudi Arabia Embassy to please please share their timelines and Experiences.
This would really help juniors like us to get an idea on our time lines and our package status.

Also those who had got their TWP rejected from CIC Riyadh Saudi Arabia, they can also post their experiences. So that others do not make the same mistake.

Thanks a Million in advance.
Hi

Currently R u in canada or riyadh ?

Arafat Ahmed

Jul 1, 2021
Guys! Can someone help me? how do I send a Bank Draft with my passport, as I have received PPR. VFS is asking for a Bank Draft as a form of payment, where can I get a Bank Draft??