+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK PERMIT APPLICATION - CIC RIYADH Saudi Arabia APPLICANT

queench

Mar 8, 2013
Hello. Can someone pls send or show me a copy of salary certitificate in arabic. Im afraid my company doesnt know to make one . I just need it as an example. Thanks a lot. Im planning to apply as caregiver next year so im gathering documents needed in advance. May i ask also do i need my iqama and visa to be translated? And i only have photocopy of payslips is that okay to be translated? Our company doesnt give us the original copy of payslips. My email is carcositas87@yahoo.com
Thank u. Hope someone will reply.

marjo ri co

Jan 22, 2015
Hi everyone. May tanong lang po ako gaano po katagal hintayin ang visa? Nagmedical ako last april 23, 2015 at pinasa mo ng employer ko yung NOA nung june 16, until now wala pa ring response ang CIC. Thanks

sissyni7up

Jul 30, 2015
@ pinkulotz
Hi ! Newbie here , i just want to ask about the pay stabs , is it necessary to include all pf them from the time that i start working in my company up to my present pay stab?

shyleaf

Jun 3, 2011
marjo ri co said:
To shyleaf, hindi ako makapagreply sa inbox m dahil full n daw, let's just wait n lng baka pending dhil ngramadan, good luck
Marjo,

Musta na? Meron ka na bng good news? Waiting pa rin ako sa PPR eh...excited na ninenerbyos ako ;D.

Balitaan tau ha. ....almost 3 months na after my medical....

jing1418

Aug 10, 2015
hELLO po sa inyong lahat. Newbie here. Helpful po ang forum na to to ease my anxiety. Nandito ako sa Safwa, KSA new Dammam at nag-aapply din ako sa LCP. Still waiting and praying for POSITIVE LMIA =) God bless us all sa Canadian Dreams nating lahat. ^_^

rem4ik4ever

Nov 12, 2014
Hello. I have a question. I have temporary work permit for 1 year and 8 months. My permit is closed. Can i apply for an open one? since i'm already here for more than 6 months.

queench

Mar 8, 2013
Hi. Is there anyone who tried to get a stamp in mofa for police clearance here? Im wondering if it is true that you need to be physically present for the stamp because my representative said that to me and i also gave him an authorization letter. Please answer me ;-)

marjo ri co

Jan 22, 2015
queench said:
Hi. Is there anyone who tried to get a stamp in mofa for police clearance here? Im wondering if it is true that you need to be physically present for the stamp because my representative said that to me and i also gave him an authorization letter. Please answer me ;-)
Hi, representative is ok. You can give authorization letter

marjo ri co

Jan 22, 2015
Hi, anyone who passed application via courier, because i received all my original documents today except for the contract. With a note of 'finalized without ppt', im just worried if it is refused already. I didn't pass the renewed copy of my passport before because it is on the process of renewal so I just passed my old copy of passport. Anyone please help. Is this a normal process or a sign of refusal. Thank you very much for your concern.

queench

Mar 8, 2013
marjo ri co said:
Hi, anyone who passed application via courier, because i received all my original documents today except for the contract. With a note of 'finalized without ppt', im just worried if it is refused already. I didn't pass the renewed copy of my passport before because it is on the process of renewal so I just passed my old copy of passport. Anyone please help. Is this a normal process or a sign of refusal. Thank you very much for your concern.
@ marjorico. In my case before when i was still in the philippines the lmo contract was not returned. And usually there is an attached letter from the embassy indicating the reasons of refusal. But since u have not mentioned any letter of refusal i think they just returned your original documents to you. Just wait for the passport request or better yet try to contact/email the embassy. usually they will reply if your application is still in process.

marjo ri co

Jan 22, 2015
Hi, anyone please help. My application was refused because my employer did not provide the Notice of Assessment and Income tax return information(RC143). What is the best solution to do? I'm planning to appeal to reopen my application. Do I have a chance? My LMIA is expired and also my saudi police clearance.