+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK PERMIT APPLICATION - CIC RIYADH Saudi Arabia APPLICANT

ulyven

Jun 5, 2013
christine san andres said:
congrats! what will be your work there?
I will work as a Retail sales representative in a automotive service center, perhaps.. I am ME, but I hope it will be a good place to start. sa Edmonton ak siguro.

ulyven

Jun 5, 2013
ms. agd said:
u have a flight already? dadalhin ba yung iqama sa airport?or just the passport and ticket?
wala pa ako flight for Canada. uuwi palang ako sa atin, tapos don ako kukuha ng ticket papunta Canada through my employer. iiwan ko na iqama ko sa employer ko just like normal vacation procedure.

ulyven

Jun 5, 2013
ms. agd said:
u have a flight already? dadalhin ba yung iqama sa airport?or just the passport and ticket?
ay sorry miss agd, I thought your question about the iqama was for me, hindi yata sakin nakaadress hehe.

ms. agd

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
ulyven said:
ay sorry miss agd, I thought your question about the iqama was for me, hindi yata sakin nakaadress hehe.
hello its ok. pero do you have any idea if ipapakita pa iqama sa airport? I think, no.kasi db isinusurrender natin sa employer natin dto? Thanks

ulyven

Jun 5, 2013
ms. agd said:
hello its ok. pero do you have any idea if ipapakita pa iqama sa airport? I think, no.kasi db isinusurrender natin sa employer natin dto? Thanks
yeah, iiwan iqama sa employer in exchange sa passport natin.

SMAKBAR

Star Member
Dec 25, 2012
@hashu
Just sent my passport. Hoping for the best. Hey do share with me the flight options to edmonton. and i would do the same.

Hasho

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Nomination.....
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Passport Req..
06 April 2016
SMAKBAR said:
@ hashu
Just sent my passport. Hoping for the best. Hey do share with me the flight options to edmonton. and i would do the same.
Insha Allah I also send my passport today evening. I only get booking on 8 July its only booking just wait for the passport to come. Best of luck.

SMAKBAR

Star Member
Dec 25, 2012
Hasho said:
Insha Allah I also send my passport today evening. I only get booking on 8 July its only booking just wait for the passport to come. Best of luck.
what is the route and how much would it cost you.

king III

Jun 25, 2013
hi gud day to every 1 im a new babies here... i need help pls little bit confuse.. im a nurse here in riyadh... im waiting for my LMO maybe nxt month.. and that LMO stated there that i will work as car wash boy... there's any problem for that?? or i will receive this message to from canadian embassy.. "The reason for the rejection was not able to demonstrate that I adequately meet the job requirements of my prospective employment" pls help me
:( :( :( :(

Hasho

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Nomination.....
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Passport Req..
06 April 2016
SMAKBAR said:
what is the route and how much would it cost you.
Just got my passport with visa on it. Thanks to Almighty Allah. Excited I can not express my feelings. Thanks to all the forum members specially Rajaryan, SMAkbar, JB and all other seniors who guide me towards the right direction. I pray for all the other forum member that they can get their visas quickly. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

lotus_abbey

Star Member
Apr 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good news guys!

My boyfriend just got his visa approved today. He received an email saying that he has his visa ready this morning and just got a text from Aramex tonight ( Canada time ) regarding his passport which is ready to be pick up. He's a February applicant though. It just took him about 5 months processing as per the CIC latest update.

Good luck to the rest of Riyadh applicants. Keep the faith.

SMAKBAR

Star Member
Dec 25, 2012
Hasho said:
Just got my passport with visa on it. Thanks to Almighty Allah. Excited I can not express my feelings. Thanks to all the forum members specially Rajaryan, SMAkbar, JB and all other seniors who guide me towards the right direction. I pray for all the other forum member that they can get their visas quickly. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I do received a call today from aramex telling me that they have something waiting for me from Canadian embassy, I am hoping it is my passport along with other documents in a way that they should be. Insha Allah I would pick it up some time today. And very happy for you that you are done here. Would you please tell me that what air line you are going with and how much would it cost you. thanks

cjjc23

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
lotus_abbey said:
Good news guys!

My boyfriend just got his visa approved today. He received an email saying that he has his visa ready this morning and just got a text from Aramex tonight ( Canada time ) regarding his passport which is ready to be pick up. He's a February applicant though. It just took him about 5 months processing as per the CIC latest update.

Good luck to the rest of Riyadh applicants. Keep the faith.
@lotus_abbey
hello! congratulations! may i know what is his job in canada? thanks!