None
Passport Req..
Nov. 20, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Dec. 11, 2013
LANDED..........
Dec. 21, 2013
ms. agd said:
Hello! Glory to God!!!!!!! Praise Him.... Thanks to our Lord. My application is already APPROVED!
Romans 8:28 All things work together for good to them that love GOD!
congrats to all... i think most of you guys are December applicants right? God Bless us all.

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
So happy to read gudnews from u guys, congrats to all of u hu received approval from cem. GOODLUCK to ur next journey, and pls include us also to ur prayers hu r still waiting for our work permit. Thank u

ulyven

Jun 5, 2013
Good news December applicants from cic.Riyadh

I just received today my visa too..
Last December 2, (Dec.3 received by cic.Riyadh) I attached all documents that they might be requiring: NBI clearance, DFA red ribbons (for Transcript, PRC licence, diploma), old passport.
today, the visa is already attached to my new passport...
God is so good. He makes all things beautiful in His time.
Congrats too Hasho.

ms. agd

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
MOCHA said:
So happy to read gudnews from u guys, congrats to all of u hu received approval from cem. GOODLUCK to ur next journey, and pls include us also to ur prayers hu r still waiting for our work permit. Thank u
Nothing is really impossible with God. He is faithful to His faithful children. Keep on praying and believing that God will supply all your needs..
Yah, we are all december applicants.

Glory to GOD!!!! :) :) :) :)

vich25

Apr 15, 2013
Hasho said:
Thanks to Almighty Allah just receive an email from the Embassy that submit your passport. Insha Allah end of this week I will submit my passport. Still until I not receive my passport with maple leaf on my passport I am not sure. Thanks to All the forum members those who help me and encourage me. I pray for all the Forum members who apply in the Canada Embassy Riyadh will get there visa.
Congrats hasho, your wait has definitely paid off..really god works in mysterious ways..

lotus_abbey

Star Member
Apr 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to all who have their visa approved. I'm still waiting for my BF visa. I hope it will arrive soon.
He's February applicant, one month to go. Finger- crossed.

Good luck to all. Good things comes to those who wait.

:)

SMAKBAR

Star Member
Dec 25, 2012
Hasho said:
Insha Allah I will go to Edmonton, Alberta. and what about you which city you are going.
same as you. Hashu I have one concern, my approval letter says that your passport expiry date should be beyond your work permit date, other wise it is likely that my work permit would carry the same date. And my passport has about 7 months. Now if try to renew it now it would mess everything. I am thinking to just go ahead and see what happens. If they issue me a work permit for 7 months, then I would renew my passport in canada and get another work permit. But do you have any news or information that canadians stricktly impose this law. What would you suggest?

Hasho

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Nomination.....
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Passport Req..
06 April 2016
SMAKBAR said:
same as you. Hashu I have one concern, my approval letter says that your passport expiry date should be beyond your work permit date, other wise it is likely that my work permit would carry the same date. And my passport has about 7 months. Now if try to renew it now it would mess everything. I am thinking to just go ahead and see what happens. If they issue me a work permit for 7 months, then I would renew my passport in canada and get another work permit. But do you have any news or information that canadians stricktly impose this law. What would you suggest?
bro in my case my introduction letter says that my work permit expiry on 31-07-2015 but my passport expire in end of 2014. I think they issue you visa for the last day of your passport validaty date. but about work permit I have no idea. If you get some information just let me know plz.

christine san andres

Star Member
Jun 1, 2012
AB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 3, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 8, 2013
Passport Req..
Nov 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 24, 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 1, 2014
ulyven said:
Good news December applicants from cic.Riyadh

I just received today my visa too..
Last December 2, (Dec.3 received by cic.Riyadh) I attached all documents that they might be requiring: NBI clearance, DFA red ribbons (for Transcript, PRC licence, diploma), old passport.
today, the visa is already attached to my new passport...
God is so good. He makes all things beautiful in His time.
Congrats too Hasho.
congrats! what will be your work there?

ms. agd

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
HELLO THERE! PLS HELP! Can you pls give us idea what to bring in the airport aside from the passport and ticket?thanks

Hasho

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Nomination.....
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Passport Req..
06 April 2016
ms. agd said:
HELLO THERE! PLS HELP! Can you pls give us idea what to bring in the airport aside from the passport and ticket?thanks
pack a lot of cloths and have some dollars in your pocket. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hasho

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Nomination.....
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Passport Req..
06 April 2016
ms. agd said:
Hehe..thanks..But do we need to show them up our iqama?
no need to show iqama just passport. did u book ur ticket.