+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK PERMIT APPLICATION - CIC RIYADH Saudi Arabia APPLICANT

SMAKBAR

Star Member
Dec 25, 2012
@hashu
Received my documents two days ago with the passport and ofcourse visa on it. I have booked my flight to Edomonton for the 6th July. Hashu I did not receive any letter of introduction with my mail. But I did receive a document with my approval e mail with my file number, my work id number and expiration date, also advising me to present this to the immigration officer at edmonton air port. Do you think this is it? Or I should have any concerns?

cjjc23

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
SMAKBAR said:
@ hashu
Received my documents two days ago with the passport and ofcourse visa on it. I have booked my flight to Edomonton for the 6th July. Hashu I did not receive any letter of introduction with my mail. But I did receive a document with my approval e mail with my file number, my work id number and expiration date, also advising me to present this to the immigration officer at edmonton air port. Do you think this is it? Or I should have any concerns?
@smakbar
sir, may i ask what is your job in canada? thanks!

Hasho

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Nomination.....
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Passport Req..
06 April 2016
SMAKBAR said:
@ hashu
yes i also got the same i got my ticket on july 02

christine san andres

Star Member
Jun 1, 2012
AB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 3, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 8, 2013
Passport Req..
Nov 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 24, 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 1, 2014
hi.. can i ask when is the expiration ocpf the visa they gave you?

Hasho

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Nomination.....
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Passport Req..
06 April 2016
SMAKBAR said:
good luck to you.
Bro I m in Edmonton Just last night. Hope you are preparing your self for Edmonton. Its a long journey.

SMAKBAR

Star Member
Dec 25, 2012
Hasho said:
Bro I m in Edmonton Just last night. Hope you are preparing your self for Edmonton. Its a long journey.
Good to hear this, I am also getting ready for tomorrow's big day. How was your journey, did you stop at another city in Canada before landing in Edmonton. If yes do share us the immigration process and getting your work permit. And how is the weather in Edmonton,do we need warm close right away or could survive for couple of months.

Hasho

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Nomination.....
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Passport Req..
06 April 2016
SMAKBAR said:
Good to hear this, I am also getting ready for tomorrow's big day. How was your journey, did you stop at another city in Canada before landing in Edmonton. If yes do share us the immigration process and getting your work permit. And how is the weather in Edmonton,do we need warm close right away or could survive for couple of months.
yes bro my rout was Riyadh to Abu Dhabi to Toronto to Edmonton. The weather is very nice night and morning its cool but not that much and after noon its little hot. I got visa of 16 months as my passport is going to expire with in 16 months so I got only 16 months work permit which can be renewed with in Canada after I renew my passport. The CBSA officers are very nice and cooperative. I got my permit in Toronto and I use local flight to travel to Edmonton. its a very long journey 30 hours flight but I not include the stop hours. I got my SIN and today 4 o clock I have to report to my boos and he arrange a room rented 550 CD including all the utilities shared room. rent is very high. I pray for your long and nice journey. May Allah shower his blessing on you.

SMAKBAR

Star Member
Dec 25, 2012
Hasho said:
yes bro my rout was Riyadh to Abu Dhabi to Toronto to Edmonton. The weather is very nice night and morning its cool but not that much and after noon its little hot. I got visa of 16 months as my passport is going to expire with in 16 months so I got only 16 months work permit which can be renewed with in Canada after I renew my passport. The CBSA officers are very nice and cooperative. I got my permit in Toronto and I use local flight to travel to Edmonton. its a very long journey 30 hours flight but I not include the stop hours. I got my SIN and today 4 o clock I have to report to my boos and he arrange a room rented 550 CD including all the utilities shared room. rent is very high. I pray for your long and nice journey. May Allah shower his blessing on you.
My flight is tomorrow, to istambol, Toronto and then to Edmonton. I don't know anyone there and trying my best to get some one to arrange my accommodation. Let's see what happen. I would let you know once I am there. good luck to you with your job.