+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK PERMIT APPLICATION - CIC RIYADH Saudi Arabia APPLICANT

SMAKBAR

Star Member
Dec 25, 2012
@heartbeat
Really happy to get this news, just today. I hope this is just the beginning for you. keep us updated along the way. and once again, was your case fall under low skill or not?

HARTBEAT118

Star Member
May 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SMAKBAR said:
@ heartbeat
Really happy to get this news, just today. I hope this is just the beginning for you. keep us updated along the way. and once again, was your case fall under low skill or not?
thank you Smak bro, yes it is low skill.

luxur

Jul 22, 2011
@ Hartbeat

Have you found any courier to send your Passport to Embassy Riyadh? if you found which Courier...coz l' am planning to do same procedure also, if giving me a chance to submit my passport for visa stamping.

Another question..are you planning to go back in Saudi or resigned as soon as you received your visa?. Tnx in advance

saudi boy

Star Member
Feb 26, 2013
helo poh...

nag apply din ako for canada im in riyadh but my problem kung san tayo mka bayad through bank draft..baka my alam kau kabayan na bangko kung san tayo pwdi mag bayad..thanks..

SMAKBAR

Star Member
Dec 25, 2012
I request to all participants to please use English language, so every body could understand all the sharing and could get some knowledge.

Hasho

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Nomination.....
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Passport Req..
06 April 2016
@ SMAKBAR

Any update brother.......did the Embassy reply your email.

HARTBEAT118

Star Member
May 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
luxur said:
@ Hartbeat

Have you found any courier to send your Passport to Embassy Riyadh? if you found which Courier...coz l' am planning to do same procedure also, if giving me a chance to submit my passport for visa stamping.

Another question..are you planning to go back in Saudi or resigned as soon as you received your visa?. Tnx in advance
Actually, that is my first plan to have courier locally and send it out. The embassy said no problem whatever courier to use but the problem according to Riyadh Canada embassy does not return passport internationally. So what i plan is to comeback soon to Saudi, send out my passport to Embassy and then resigned once my visa is stamp.

luxur

Jul 22, 2011
@ Hartbeat

Kabayan, Thank you for the advised it's very helpful to me...Ill be leaving for vacation this coming 21 of March. So its better to comeback in Bahrain and send my passport back AUH. Can you give me your mob. number in Phil. so l can call you there as soon i arrived.Tnx

Hasho

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Nomination.....
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Passport Req..
06 April 2016
:( :( :( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: another week pass no update.

SMAKBAR

Star Member
Dec 25, 2012
@rajaryan
@heartbeat
@hashu
@ANY OTHER FILIPINO BROTHER

I met one guy from Philippine, and he seems very desperate to go to Canada. I am posting his e mail address here and requesting to you guys to please contact him and help him as well with all the information that you can. email is reyguevarra_29@yahoo.com.

Hasho

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Nomination.....
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Passport Req..
06 April 2016
HARTBEAT118 said:
Friends, I got my Visa Stamped today!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)
Congrats bro............... :) :) :) :) when you are planning to fly. Me still waiting for a positive response.