Nomination.....
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Passport Req..
06 April 2016
CIC Riyadh web site stated that work permit visa issued 6 to 8 weeks but it depends on the VO that he/she take how much time to give finalize the visa. Did you apply or still waiting for your LMO.

Rajaryan

Jul 6, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
10-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-06-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada on TFW
@smak
I AM Really sorry dear. Was just busy is settling down in calgary. Was out of touch.
@heartbeat. Many many congratulations dear. See u soon in canada :)

I will be active in this forum. Plz do ask me if u need any advice. Tc and all the best.

Ran1432020

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
@ hasho I was still waiting for my LMO but hope I will get soon ., my visa has Ben rejected already once bro., so this time I'm trying to get approved for sure bro :)

Hasho

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Nomination.....
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Passport Req..
06 April 2016
@Rajaryan

Good to hear from you. Thanks God you reach in Canada. Just share your experience from Saudi Airport and in Calgary. I am waiting and this time is very hard for me as you have the same experience. But I am very confident and trust in God that I will get some good news very soon.

Hasho

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Nomination.....
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Passport Req..
06 April 2016
@ Ran

Best of Luck bro. I hope you will get your LMO very soon and also visa.

Ran1432020

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
@hasho thank u very much for ur wishes bro and u too best of luck hasho ., if I need any help please help me dear bro :) I will keep updated about my situation xxxx !

Hasho

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Nomination.....
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Passport Req..
06 April 2016
@SMABKAR

any update bro.............. another day and week finish and I am still waiting :( :( :( :(. God is great.

SMAKBAR

Star Member
Dec 25, 2012
Hasho said:
@ SMABKAR

any update bro.............. another day and week finish and I am still waiting :( :( :( :(. God is great.
no brother not yet, but my senses are telling me that something is due soon. good luck to you as well. later

SMAKBAR

Star Member
Dec 25, 2012
@rajaryaan
please do share your experience at the air port in Canada in detail if you can. Would appreciate that.

Rajaryan

Jul 6, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
10-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-06-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada on TFW
My experience

Getting out from Saudi Arabia(Dammam Airport)
IT was good. No issues. me and my wife did our final exit together. Our iqamas expired on 15th Feb and my last of the notice period was 27th Feb 2013, so my company took our iqamas submitted it in the passport office (MOFA)and directly GAVE us the final exit visa from the MOFA. I mean had it been our iqamas valid, then a separate letter in given by the Employer and the iqamas are collected at the airport immigration and then they would give the final exit stamp. But my case was different because my iqama expired before my notice period so instead of renewing my iqama my Company processed my final exit on 14th feb(b4 iqama expires) and as the final exit visa is valid for 3 months so it automatically covered my notice period.
In the airport all went smooth. The immigration officer first asked my wife to come and did her final exit and then did mine. But the strange part was he just stamped our passports and tore the final exit visa paper which my company attached at the end of our passports and kept the final exit visa with him.. He didn't return it back. So the word of caution is b4 going to airport just copy or scan ur final exit papers attached to ur passport and go.. You never know these saudi immigration officers. thank god I did scan both the final exit visas b4 hand.
I guess you all would be knowing the basic rules of final exit i.e no loans no credit card dues , no car no traffic violation fines in ur name etc. All these I had to do b4 getting the final exit.

I would suggest the following,
1) get ur and all family members above 18yrs of age Saudi PCC b4 leaving Saudi Arabia as after that its impossible to get. And this is one of the most imp documents if u ever wish to apply for PR after coming to canda.
The PCC is in Arabic so don't forget to get it translated in English by certified translators other wise its of no use here :)
2) Get urs and all members Saudi Iqama translated in and certified in English.
3) If you were driving Get a No traffic Violation letter from the Traffic Dept and translate in English.
4) Get ur driving lic also translated in English for the safer side.
5) Get a job responsibility(apart from Experience and relieving letters) letter from ur employer as more the documents u have more chances of PR.
6) All ur documents like relieving letter exp letters etc etc which you would be getting don't forget to do the chamber of commerce attestation. While applying for PR attested / notarized documents carry more weightage than normal documents.

Thats all I can remember at the moment in Saudi Arabia :)

Landing in Calgary, You will feel you have landed in gods place :) Everything looks feels so good and positive.. People , police etc meet and greet so delightfully one cant imagine.. Was really fed up seeing all those gloomy and afraid faces in saudi arabia :)
PS: First timer line moves very fast here unlike Saudi Arabia where you have to wait for ages for ur turn :)

1) The Borders officer greeted us happily included a piece of paper in both me and my wife's and guided us to the immigration officer.
2) The Immigration Officer took our passports and the authorization letter (this letter you get when you receive ur visas from the Embassy. There will be a letter included in the courier) and gave the actual work permit instantly. I got Specific work permit that I can only work for my present employer. And my wife got open spousal work permit. She can work any where switch any no of companies any no of times :) I tell you wife's are the most luckiest of all. We husbands do the hard work and they enjoy the benefits :)

(Its better keep all ur documents( personal processional educational documents which you included while applying for visa in Riyadh) with you when you land here as it might happen the immigration officer would also ask for LMO etc etc)
3) thats it.. Welcome to Canada guys :)

Ran1432020

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
@rajaaryan bro that was really great bro about ur experiance which u r sharing ., have a pleasant stay dear bro keep in touch with all the members in this topic.. All the very very very Best of luck to u and 2 ur wife in Calgary dear bro :D :D :D

Rajaryan

Jul 6, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
10-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-06-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada on TFW
Thanks rsn for the wishes.. I will do my best to help u all in this forum. We all r a family now :)

Ran1432020

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Yes we all r here a canadian family :D :D That was really awesome rajaaryan ., how r u there? How is the weather for u there ., do u habituated in that damn very very cold weather :) and how u doing in ur job!!?

SMAKBAR

Star Member
Dec 25, 2012
Rajaryan said:
My experience

Getting out from Saudi Arabia(Dammam Airport)
IT was good. No issues. me and my wife did our final exit together. Our iqamas expired on 15th Feb and my last of the notice period was 27th Feb 2013, so my company took our iqamas submitted it in the passport office (MOFA)and directly GAVE us the final exit visa from the MOFA. I mean had it been our iqamas valid, then a separate letter in given by the Employer and the iqamas are collected at the airport immigration and then they would give the final exit stamp. But my case was different because my iqama expired before my notice period so instead of renewing my iqama my Company processed my final exit on 14th feb(b4 iqama expires) and as the final exit visa is valid for 3 months so it automatically covered my notice period.
In the airport all went smooth. The immigration officer first asked my wife to come and did her final exit and then did mine. But the strange part was he just stamped our passports and tore the final exit visa paper which my company attached at the end of our passports and kept the final exit visa with him.. He didn't return it back. So the word of caution is b4 going to airport just copy or scan ur final exit papers attached to ur passport and go.. You never know these saudi immigration officers. thank god I did scan both the final exit visas b4 hand.
I guess you all would be knowing the basic rules of final exit i.e no loans no credit card dues , no car no traffic violation fines in ur name etc. All these I had to do b4 getting the final exit.

I would suggest the following,
1) get ur and all family members above 18yrs of age Saudi PCC b4 leaving Saudi Arabia as after that its impossible to get. And this is one of the most imp documents if u ever wish to apply for PR after coming to canda.
The PCC is in Arabic so don't forget to get it translated in English by certified translators other wise its of no use here :)
2) Get urs and all members Saudi Iqama translated in and certified in English.
3) If you were driving Get a No traffic Violation letter from the Traffic Dept and translate in English.
4) Get ur driving lic also translated in English for the safer side.
5) Get a job responsibility(apart from Experience and relieving letters) letter from ur employer as more the documents u have more chances of PR.
6) All ur documents like relieving letter exp letters etc etc which you would be getting don't forget to do the chamber of commerce attestation. While applying for PR attested / notarized documents carry more weightage than normal documents.

Thats all I can remember at the moment in Saudi Arabia :)

Landing in Calgary, You will feel you have landed in gods place :) Everything looks feels so good and positive.. People , police etc meet and greet so delightfully one cant imagine.. Was really fed up seeing all those gloomy and afraid faces in saudi arabia :)
PS: First timer line moves very fast here unlike Saudi Arabia where you have to wait for ages for ur turn :)

1) The Borders officer greeted us happily included a piece of paper in both me and my wife's and guided us to the immigration officer.
2) The Immigration Officer took our passports and the authorization letter (this letter you get when you receive ur visas from the Embassy. There will be a letter included in the courier) and gave the actual work permit instantly. I got Specific work permit that I can only work for my present employer. And my wife got open spousal work permit. She can work any where switch any no of companies any no of times :) I tell you wife's are the most luckiest of all. We husbands do the hard work and they enjoy the benefits :)

(Its better keep all ur documents( personal processional educational documents which you included while applying for visa in Riyadh) with you when you land here as it might happen the immigration officer would also ask for LMO etc etc)
3) thats it.. Welcome to Canada guys :)
Thanks brother, I really can feel what you felt. keep on moving.

Hasho

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Nomination.....
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Passport Req..
06 April 2016
@SMAKBAR, @RAN

Plz check this link. is it possible in our case.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/in-the-loop/post/canadian-foreign-service-in-strike-mode/2013/04/12/bd7e3f78-a226-11e2-82bc-511538ae90a4_blog.html