+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK PERMIT APPLICATION - CIC RIYADH Saudi Arabia APPLICANT

SMAKBAR

Star Member
Dec 25, 2012
Hasho said:
Send an email to the embassy and explain them your case and in the end give them ur full name and pp #. You will get an answer with in one week.
you can also delivery status by punching the air way bill no of aramex, but yes send an e mail explaining that you did you receive any notice of your application being there. do tell them that you are not asking the status of the application but rather just want to know that your application is with them. depending on the mood of vo you might get an answer or not. I got the answer after 2 months and after 3 e mails. but if aramex records shows that it's been delivered then nothing to worry about, 99% it is there.

butchie

Apr 17, 2013
SMAKBAR said:
did not get your question, quite well sister, please once again and tell us all that happened with your friend in detail from a to z.
@smakbar, that was confusing, i'm sorry. Anyway we already got the supplementary form. The problem we are facing is where to get his employment letter translate into english. He lives in Al khobar and other times he's in Dammam. Do you have any ideas where he can find a good translator? This is the only thing that is missing in his documents. I would really appreciate your help, thanks!

Rajaryan

Jul 6, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
10-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-06-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada on TFW
U can visit the saudi passport office in dammam or al khobar. There a no of translator shops in front of the office. Or take a cab and ask them. They will take u to one easily.

butchie

Apr 17, 2013
Rajaryan said:
U can visit the saudi passport office in dammam or al khobar. There a no of translator shops in front of the office. Or take a cab and ask them. They will take u to one easily.
@ Rajaryan Thanks! By the way, do they interview someone before they issued a visa?

Rajaryan

Jul 6, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
10-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-06-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada on TFW
No they dont but still in rarest of rare case if the VO has any doubt he can call the applicant for an interview.
But in general no.

AriesD

Apr 21, 2013
Hi guys!

This is my first time to join this forum and I have some concerns also. I am currently working here in Jeddah and I submitted my application and all original documents to CE-Riyadh. I am applying for Janitorial Services Supervisor in Alberta. Here are my chronological details:

05 Feb 2013 - Aramex picked up my documents
06 Feb 2013 - CE-Riyadh received my documents
07 Feb 2013 - My documents were returned to me with CE's comment that (1) I need to "barcode" my application form (IMM 1295) for validation
purposes; and (2) they needed an updated "Employment Letter indicating title, salary, leave dates and length of contract"
12 Feb 2013 - Resubmitted my documents to CE-Riyadh
04 Apr 2013 - I sent an email to CE-Riyadh inquiring about the status of my application since I did not receive any AOR from them; and 6 weeks had
passed already
06 Apr 2013 - CE-Riyadh sent me their reply, I quote: ["Dear Applicant, Your application is still under process. Regards, VISA Section"]

Now, my concerns are the following:

1. My LMO will expire on 05 MAY 2013. What will happen?
2. My IQAMA will expire on 08 JUNE 2013. I know I need to renew it, and it is not a problem. However, will the expiration affect the TWP/Visa processing? Will there be a way for CE-Riyadh to find out that I am still legally employed here in Jeddah?
3. I am still confused of how long the processing will take. I have read that it will take 6 weeks here in Riyadh but some says 4-6 months or 8-12 months, etc.

I hope somebody here can help me and enlighten me on these subjects. Thanks a lot!

reyvil13pv

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI EMBASSY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2013
Passport Req..
26-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2014
LANDED..........
SOON
dericknext said:
Hi Guys,

I cant believe that i did my CIC On-line application in just a short weeks,I coudn't imagine all things are done, I thank God for everything he made all things are possible.
Got my PP today and with Visa stamp thanks God :D :D :D..
Wish you all the best guys..
Canada here i come!! ;)
hi, just wanna ask kung via aramex mo pinadala ung mga docs mo! Ilang days waiting mo? Online application means ung fill up ng gorms with the barcodes?

dericknext

Apr 15, 2013
reyvil13pv said:
hi, just wanna ask kung via aramex mo pinadala ung mga docs mo! Ilang days waiting mo? Online application means ung fill up ng gorms with the barcodes?
No i dont send my documents to aramex. I fill up my application on cic.gc.ca on-line all u need to do is to follow the instructions, they will ask u to scan all the nessesary docu. as long u done all the requirements u will wait for there respones via e-mail.then and so fort.I just filled my docu.in two weeks then i got a PPR.things are done. 8)

SMAKBAR

Star Member
Dec 25, 2012
AriesD said:
Hi guys!

This is my first time to join this forum and I have some concerns also. I am currently working here in Jeddah and I submitted my application and all original documents to CE-Riyadh. I am applying for Janitorial Services Supervisor in Alberta. Here are my chronological details:

05 Feb 2013 - Aramex picked up my documents
06 Feb 2013 - CE-Riyadh received my documents
07 Feb 2013 - My documents were returned to me with CE's comment that (1) I need to "barcode" my application form (IMM 1295) for validation
purposes; and (2) they needed an updated "Employment Letter indicating title, salary, leave dates and length of contract"
12 Feb 2013 - Resubmitted my documents to CE-Riyadh
04 Apr 2013 - I sent an email to CE-Riyadh inquiring about the status of my application since I did not receive any AOR from them; and 6 weeks had
passed already
06 Apr 2013 - CE-Riyadh sent me their reply, I quote: ["Dear Applicant, Your application is still under process. Regards, VISA Section"]

Now, my concerns are the following:

1. My LMO will expire on 05 MAY 2013. What will happen?
2. My IQAMA will expire on 08 JUNE 2013. I know I need to renew it, and it is not a problem. However, will the expiration affect the TWP/Visa processing? Will there be a way for CE-Riyadh to find out that I am still legally employed here in Jeddah?
3. I am still confused of how long the processing will take. I have read that it will take 6 weeks here in Riyadh but some says 4-6 months or 8-12 months, etc.

I hope somebody here can help me and enlighten me on these subjects. Thanks a lot!
ANS 1. No need to worry about LMO expiration date as long as you filled your application before it is expired.
ANS 2. I would suggest to renew your Iqama, cause if they want to find out they can and if your Iqama is not updated that might delay your application.
ANS 3. No body knows about the procedure they follow to process our applications. I been waiting for the past five months and few people who applied after me are in Canada right now, so just hang tight on this.

SMAKBAR

Star Member
Dec 25, 2012
:-X :-\ :-* :'( :D ;D ;) :mad: :mad: :( :eek:
dericknext said:
No i dont send my documents to aramex. I fill up my application on cic.gc.ca on-line all u need to do is to follow the instructions, they will ask u to scan all the nessesary docu. as long u done all the requirements u will wait for there respones via e-mail.then and so fort.I just filled my docu.in two weeks then i got a PPR.things are done. 8)
by the way what was your noc code derick?

AriesD

Apr 21, 2013
SMAKBAR said:
ANS 1. No need to worry about LMO expiration date as long as you filled your application before it is expired.
ANS 2. I would suggest to renew your Iqama, cause if they want to find out they can and if your Iqama is not updated that might delay your application.
ANS 3. No body knows about the procedure they follow to process our applications. I been waiting for the past five months and few people who applied after me are in Canada right now, so just hang tight on this.
@Smakbar

Thanks a lot for your reply. I really appreciate it. At least now I am quite relieved that I am not alone in this waiting game. It's kinda frustrating to be just hanging in here. Good luck to us! ;)

Marc19k

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=navy]Abu Dhabi UAE[/color]
NOC Code......
[color=navy]6421[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=navy]08-11-2012[/color]
Med's Request
[color=navy]N/A[/color]
Med's Done....
[color=navy]N/A[/color]
Interview........
[color=navy]N/A[/color]
Passport Req..
[color=navy]16-06-2013[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=navy]30-06-2013[/color]
LANDED..........
[color=navy]August 05, 2013..[/color]
Guys..
Hello there,CIC-ksa
One more week Over..
No updates from the November Applicants...

GOoDluck All.! :)

More Patience and Keep Pray.!

Hasho

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Nomination.....
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Passport Req..
06 April 2016
Marc19k said:
Guys..
Hello there,CIC-ksa
One more week Over..
No updates from the November Applicants...

GOoDluck All.! :)

More Patience and Keep Pray.!
no update still waiting & praying..

Marc19k

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=navy]Abu Dhabi UAE[/color]
NOC Code......
[color=navy]6421[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=navy]08-11-2012[/color]
Med's Request
[color=navy]N/A[/color]
Med's Done....
[color=navy]N/A[/color]
Interview........
[color=navy]N/A[/color]
Passport Req..
[color=navy]16-06-2013[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=navy]30-06-2013[/color]
LANDED..........
[color=navy]August 05, 2013..[/color]
Hasho said:
no update still waiting & praying..
Because here in Abu Dhabi, least one of the November applicants is no one get.
Do you have an idea,what is possible happen.

:)