+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK PERMIT APPLICATION - CIC RIYADH Saudi Arabia APPLICANT

SMAKBAR

Star Member
Dec 25, 2012
@heartbeat
I think you told me that you fall under low skill category as well, well in that case we might have to wait a little longer, cause my case worker told me from Canada that they are facing some delays on Saudi side for low skill category.

Hasho

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Nomination.....
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Passport Req..
06 April 2016
SMAKBAR said:
@ heartbeat
I think you told me that you fall under low skill category as well, well in that case we might have to wait a little longer, cause my case worker told me from Canada that they are facing some delays on Saudi side for low skill category.
Hello Bro.
What kind of delays form Saudi Side you have any idea.

HARTBEAT118

Star Member
May 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SMAKBAR said:
@ heartbeat
I got the message from the embassy that i need to send my passport to the embassy before the 3rd week of march or the embassy will close my application. My friends that this means I GOT MY VISA NOW?

HARTBEAT118

Star Member
May 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HARTBEAT118 said:
I got the message from the embassy that i need to send my passport to the embassy before the 3rd week of march or the embassy will close my application. My friends that this means I GOT MY VISA NOW?
I got an email that my Visa have been APPROVED.

Hasho

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Nomination.....
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Passport Req..
06 April 2016
HARTBEAT118 said:
I got an email that my Visa have been APPROVED.
Congrats brother............Pray for us also

HARTBEAT118

Star Member
May 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hasho said:
Congrats brother............Pray for us also
Thank you hasho. I was not expecting the embassy will approved my visa early. Last week I just borrowed my PPT to them because I will go for a vacation. Actually, I am in my home country right now for a vacation. Huh, I am finding now an aramex courier here to forward my PPT to riyadh.

cjjc23

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
HARTBEAT118 said:
Thank you hasho. I was not expecting the embassy will approved my visa early. Last week I just borrowed my PPT to them because I will go for a vacation. Actually, I am in my home country right now for a vacation. Huh, I am finding now an aramex courier here to forward my PPT to riyadh.
congrats kabayan!

luxur

Jul 22, 2011
@ Heartbeat118

Kabayan, please provide me details how you request your passport back, same as mine i need to go for vacation this 1st week of april, hope you will help me with this situation. Tnx in advance and congratulations.

HARTBEAT118

Star Member
May 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
luxur said:
@ Heartbeat118

Kabayan, please provide me details how you request your passport back, same as mine i need to go for vacation this 1st week of april, hope you will help me with this situation. Tnx in advance and congratulations.
Thank you bro. Regarding the request of of your passport. Send an email to visa office on the subject state you file number and your name., on the body of the letter you can ask them if possible to barrow your passport and tell how many days it will take for your vacation. Don't forget to give details like: PPT number and birth date.

HARTBEAT118

Star Member
May 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hasho said:
Hello Bro.
What kind of delays form Saudi Side you have any idea.
I believe its the Police clearance. I have to get one police clearance from a gulf country which i have worked before which the embassy requires. otherwise there is no delays.