+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK PERMIT APPLICATION - CIC RIYADH Saudi Arabia APPLICANT

saudi boy

Star Member
Feb 26, 2013
I AM BASED IN RIYADH BUT NOW IM WAITING FOR MY LMO..SO THAT I CAN PROCESS MY WORK PERMIT IN CANADIAN EMBASSY IN RIYADH...KEEP IN TOUCH... :)

Hasho

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Nomination.....
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Passport Req..
06 April 2016
saudi boy said:
I AM BASED IN RIYADH BUT NOW IM WAITING FOR MY LMO..SO THAT I CAN PROCESS MY WORK PERMIT IN CANADIAN EMBASSY IN RIYADH...KEEP IN TOUCH... :)
Welcome to the Forum........

SMAKBAR

Star Member
Dec 25, 2012
guys, I been trying to send an inquiry to riaydh embassy, but my email kept coming back and saying....Delivery to the following recipients failed. do you have any idea why. i been trying to send mail on these addresses.
riyadh.visa@international.gc.ca
re-riyadh.visa@ international.gc.ca

HARTBEAT118

Star Member
May 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SMAKBAR said:
guys, I been trying to send an inquiry to riaydh embassy, but my email kept coming back and saying....Delivery to the following recipients failed. do you have any idea why. i been trying to send mail on these addresses.
riyadh.visa @ international.gc.ca
re-riyadh.visa @ international.gc.ca
Does that comes from mailer daemon? try to changed you password use a strong password(with special characters)

SMAKBAR

Star Member
Dec 25, 2012
HARTBEAT118 said:
Does that comes from mailer daemon? try to changed you password use a strong password(with special characters)
actually they have changed the address. I did send a query on saturday morning, but no answer yet. is it normal. I am worring if they have my application at all?? what do you say guys??

Ran1432020

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Can we apply for work permit visa by noterising all the original documents & certificates, which will look like same originals by those lawyer signatures and stamps !!!! ?? :)

cjjc23

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
HARTBEAT118 said:
@hartbeat
kabayan, did you submit original diploma and transcript of records?

cjjc23

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Rajaryan said:
The list of documents are as follows,

1) Copy of passports bia data pages, Saudi Visa and Iqama.
2) LMO Copy
3) Application check list
4) Application for work permit outside Canada form
5) Family information form
6) Supplementary form
7) Copy of Canada Employment Certificate
8) Current and previous employment certificates ( joining letters, confirmations letters, salary slips, experience letters). These documents should show the officer that you have the required experience is the Job title mentioned in the LMO
9) letters of appreciation etc (optional)
10) Try to get a cover letter from your Employer in Canada addressing to the Visa officer and stating that why you are eligible and why they want to recruit you.
11) Education proofs.
12) Enclose a cover letter addressing to the Embassy saying that, "Currently my passports are with my Employer so I have enclosed copies of the same. I will submit my passports After I get an intimation from the Embassy."

Any other documents that you feel important.

Try to include as much documents as possible. The more the documents you include, the more your chances of getting the visa increases.

Do let me know if you need any more information.
sir rajaryan,
did you send original documents (education proofs, certificates of employment)? your answer would be appreciated. thanks.

Hasho

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Nomination.....
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Passport Req..
06 April 2016
SMAKBAR said:
any news, heartbeat, hashu?
No brother still no news :( :( :( :(

Hasho

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Nomination.....
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Passport Req..
06 April 2016
cjjc23 said:
sir rajaryan,
did you send original documents (education proofs, certificates of employment)? your answer would be appreciated. thanks.
As for as I concern I submit my original documents plus the translated copies of Experiance certificates.

SMAKBAR

Star Member
Dec 25, 2012
@rajaryan
Hey buddy, I e mailed twice for my application status, but no answer, any idea why? They changed their e mail address as well, I mailed one on the old one when it was valid, and one on the new one. but no answer.