FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
O7-10-19
AOR Received.
07-10-19
Well..what do ya know? The same thing has just happened to me. Score jumped from 448 to 473. I'm falling short by 2 calendar months for complete 3 years experience.
@Ambrose4045 Dude.. you have to keep me in the loop, tell me how it goes with you. I'll follow your steps.
What a pickle!
Hii,
What did you finally do? I am in the same situation. My work experience increases in next month but points already increased by 25. Please help.

Ambrose4045

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
@Ambrose4045 @Ambrose4045 - I am also in a similar situation. Kindly let me know how it has gone for you guys.
My sincere apologies for the late reply as I did not notice the posts. I did not decline the ITA and went ahead with my application. I got my ppr mail on June 28 and copr a couple of weeks later. The rule clearly states that crs points will be locked only during eapr submission and not during ita . To pass MEC u need atleast one year of work experience under an single NOC. So if u r somewat similar to my case , do not decline the ITA and proceed with ur application but make sure u have the complete work experience with supporting documents during eapr submission.

Reactions: Lazybug and NMS@

NMS@

Apr 5, 2019
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
O7-10-19
AOR Received.
07-10-19
Will it be possible for you to share any kind of link to this rule you just stated?

My sincere apologies for the late reply as I did not notice the posts. I did not decline the ITA and went ahead with my application. I got my ppr mail on June 28 and copr a couple of weeks later. The rule clearly states that crs points will be locked only during eapr submission and not during ita . To pass MEC u need atleast one year of work experience under an single NOC. So if u r somewat similar to my case , do not decline the ITA and proceed with ur application but make sure u have the complete work experience with supporting documents during eapr submission.

Ambrose4045

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Will it be possible for you to share any kind of link to this rule you just stated?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/assessing-electronic-application-on-section-a11-2.html

Check under requirement to maintain crs score in that link . I checked it with an Canadian immigration lawyer too and i am damn sure about it.

Reactions: NMS@

NMS@

Apr 5, 2019
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
O7-10-19
AOR Received.
07-10-19

NMS@

Apr 5, 2019
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
O7-10-19
AOR Received.
07-10-19
Just to be safe. I waited till I finished 3 years.
Nice :)
But I decided to go ahead with it as I contacted IRCC on twitter and they said it's okay to accept and submit documents after completing 3 years.
Also they mentioned that this is how the system currently works. They asked me to mention this in LOE.
Tried attaching screenshot of their response but couldn't do it.
Wish me luck :)

Lazybug

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hey, I know this is an old forum but hope someone would help me. I am also in a similar situation where my score increased for completing 3 years though according to my calculations it should be end of Dec.
I have a score of 473 currently, which will fetch me the ITA in the next draw most likely. Should I go ahead with it and just submit my applications in January 2020? Or would you advise to wait?

Thanks, this forum was helpful!

NMS@

Apr 5, 2019
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
O7-10-19
AOR Received.
07-10-19
Hey, I know this is an old forum but hope someone would help me. I am also in a similar situation where my score increased for completing 3 years though according to my calculations it should be end of Dec.
I have a score of 473 currently, which will fetch me the ITA in the next draw most likely. Should I go ahead with it and just submit my applications in January 2020? Or would you advise to wait?

It is perfectly alright to accept ITA and submit documents after completion of 3 years. I was in similar situation and i contacted IRCC on twitter as mentioned in the post #37 above.

No worries. You are good to go. IRCC said this is how their system works currently. It adds score in the beginning of month itself. So they accept cases where documents are submitted after completion of 3 years.

Reactions: Lazybug

Lazybug

Star Member
May 1, 2019
It is perfectly alright to accept ITA and submit documents after completion of 3 years. I was in similar situation and i contacted IRCC on twitter as mentioned in the post #37 above.

No worries. You are good to go. IRCC said this is how their system works currently. It adds score in the beginning of month itself. So they accept cases where documents are submitted after completion of 3 years.
Thank you very much, I am asking every possible person just to be safe. All the answers had been the same :)

NMS@

Apr 5, 2019
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
O7-10-19
AOR Received.
07-10-19
Thank you very much, I am asking every possible person just to be safe. All the answers had been the same :)
No worries. It's good to research properly. It is a big decision after all. Good luck

Ambrose4045

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018

Go ahead with ur application and do not decline the ITA. Make sure u submit the eapr after u complete three years of work experience with supporting documents. I did the same and now an pr holder.

Reactions: Lazybug

umayash

Oct 25, 2019
friends pl tell, can one go on work visa and join a job in Canada in a months's time, then can apply in entry pool for pr with increased crs----- bec after getting job there I hope crs would definitely increase, and also in work visa, amount of GIC compare to PR process is less, ...

Reactions: rajapanesar

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
friends pl tell, can one go on work visa and join a job in Canada in a months's time, then can apply in entry pool for pr with increased crs----- bec after getting job there I hope crs would definitely increase, and also in work visa, amount of GIC compare to PR process is less, ...
I'm thinking of doing the same. I'll be waiting for answers with you.