+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience & Education major different!

Ngounder9721

Oct 24, 2019
A lot of people did. I posted about this if you check the previous pages of this thread. It would be better if you post your question so that we can better help you.
I know a lot of people did submitted but I don’t see anyone mentioning it got approved or comments grok visa officer. Was your approved and was there any comment from visa officer on this if refused ?

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
Okay - let me hear from the others. Thank you for your time in responding with so much attitude !
My apologies, I mixed up your reply with the other person's and thought you were repeating the same question that I answered before.

In a nutshell, if your job is regulated, then you definitely need relevant education. You cannot become a physician without the right training and education, for example.

Otherwise, education can be supplemented by work experience. Jobs like software engineering, HR, design, etc. do not need a formal degree. If you can demonstrate you have relevant experience and your company can be easily verified during the application review process, you will have no issues like myself and many others. The same thing goes when applying for a job. A lot of job postings will mention that they require a particular degree OR relevant work experience.

nakulraghav

Nov 7, 2019
i have
i have a degree in mechanical engineering, and i have worked as an accountant, which is a regulated occupation in canada. would it hinder my crs points, like those 50 valuable points under 'skilled work experience as noc o/a/b'? i just want to clear the crs cutoff, as pr is my main aim right now, i'm ready to start from scratch in canada anyways, starting from.education.

JaaKaaa

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Hi everybody,

I work in a regulated profession - Education.

I am a math teacher, and I started working after i finished 4 years BS. My diploma is "graduated professor", and in diploma supplement is stated that I am educated to teach. However, I had to finish MS (1 year) to get a permanent position, and under NOC 4031 is stated that teachers should have something similar (Bachelor in a specific fiend and Bachelor in Education, 4-5 years total).

Do I count that first year I started working, befor graduating with Master's diploma?

Any help would be appreciated.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi everybody,

I work in a regulated profession - Education.

I am a math teacher, and I started working after i finished 4 years BS. My diploma is "graduated professor", and in diploma supplement is stated that I am educated to teach. However, I had to finish MS (1 year) to get a permanent position, and under NOC 4031 is stated that teachers should have something similar (Bachelor in a specific fiend and Bachelor in Education, 4-5 years total).

Do I count that first year I started working, befor graduating with Master's diploma?

Any help would be appreciated.
yes count that. NOC information is not the rules for immigration

azharsshareef

Dec 2, 2019
i have 3 year experience as a trainee..can i go to canada..and is my experience is valid for applying visa in canada...some body please help me

Roy Rajorshi

Nov 15, 2019

can91

Feb 20, 2020
Hi...
I have done bachelor's in commerce and masters in finance but I have worked as a trainer of English and mathematics for 2 years.
According to the duties that I have performed I fall under the NOC 4021 which is college and other vocational instructors, but the employment requirements of this code state the following:
  • A bachelor's degree, a college diploma or demonstrated expertise in the field of instruction is required.
  • A master's degree in the field of instruction may be required.
  • A certificate, diploma or degree in adult education may be required.
  • For instructors of trades, completion of apprenticeship training and industry or trade certification are required. Additional courses in teaching or a provincial teaching certificate may be required.
I don't possess any degree or diploma according to this requirement....am I eligible to apply....please help!
Would you like to check the link bellow. I think it may help.

https://www.cicic.ca/938/college_and_other_vocational_instructors.canada?id=530

Shady2018

Sep 15, 2019
Hi all. Pls I have few questions. I have diploma in banking and finance 2008, of wych I got employment as an Accounting technician (Canada equivalent of job code). I obtained Degree in Accounting 2016, and have been promoted to the level of Accountant II. Now I have Msc in business administration. Pls can I create an EE profile with the job code 1111(accountant), or 1311( accounting technician). Will my educational qualification be a barrier, and with this ,how can I apply for SINP. All suggestions will be appreciated. Thank

Athul Dominic

May 18, 2020
hi,
I completed B.com graduation. Currently i'm working as a UI developer for last 6 months. I wish to apply for Canada express entry, pnp after i complete one year experience here in India. Is it possible for me to get a UI developer job in Canada and pr ?

Mehakbhalla

Jul 11, 2020
My agent is not ready to give my express entry credentials. I have done Bachelors of Commerce and then moved to MScIT as post graduation degree and now working as Training professional. My agent has created an IT profile for me and I want them to change it to Non IT in the domain I am working.

My questions are:

1. So, can I create a different profile myself in EE?
2. If I cannot a create a second profile, can I create SINP profile with different NOC code which other than my EE profile?

Emeks

May 19, 2021
Good day.
I studied five years B.Tech Transport and Logistics Management technology, but I have experience as an administrative assistant . Is it going to be a problem as they are different?