+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience & Education major different!

kasmeh1980

Dec 27, 2017
I am the fish of the same sea ,
Educational qualification:pharm-D
Work exp:school teaching
Consultant strongly said no for this case
Any applicant that got PR for the case having difficulty education and qualification?
ECA will be done from Pebc for more points they don't have any issues of work exp, they will just evaluate my degree.
And I've all proofs of school secondary level teacher
What are the hopes for my case seniors please help....

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am the fish of the same sea ,
Educational qualification:pharm-D
Work exp:school teaching
Consultant strongly said no for this case
Any applicant that got PR for the case having difficulty education and qualification?
ECA will be done from Pebc for more points they don't have any issues of work exp, they will just evaluate my degree.
And I've all proofs of school secondary level teacher
What are the hopes for my case seniors please help....
Get a new consultant.

waqas.ahmed

Jan 11, 2018
Dear All,

I need to know that I have over 10 years of experience in Customer Service, Quality Assurance & Service Quality of Banking & Financial Institution but my MBA is in Supply Chain Management. Am i still eligible for Canadian express entry program or do I need to get relevant Job experience?

Would appreciate responses on this query.

Regards
Waqas

Pratibha17

Oct 15, 2017
Hi I am a PR of Canada and moving there in March.
My sister wants to apply for PR but the problem is she is Msc chemistry and her experience is from a private bank. Will her experience be counted valid for getting an ITA and further process?
We are getting different answers from different agents and getting confused. Please reply soon!

Pratibha17

Oct 15, 2017
Hi I am a PR of Canada and moving there in March.
My sister wants to apply for PR but the problem is she is Msc chemistry and her experience is from a private bank. Will her experience be counted valid for getting an ITA and further process?
We are getting different answers from different agents and getting confused. Please reply soon!

Jammyjammy

Jan 13, 2018
Uae
Hello,

I have a degree in a para medical field, but now i am working for an engineering filed. Will this affect my eligibility or my total express points.

Please help

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Dear All,

I need to know that I have over 10 years of experience in Customer Service, Quality Assurance & Service Quality of Banking & Financial Institution but my MBA is in Supply Chain Management. Am i still eligible for Canadian express entry program or do I need to get relevant Job experience?

Would appreciate responses on this query.
"Relevant job experience" is that which is classified as "skilled" - having an NOC at level O,A, or B. See the ESDC website -

http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/welcome.aspx?ver=16

Level O, A, or B -
http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/NOC/Matrix2016.aspx?ver=16

If you are working in a regulated occupation (e.g. you need a license to practice), you are expected to have there relevant education.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hello,

I have a degree in a para medical field, but now i am working for an engineering filed. Will this affect my eligibility or my total express points.

Please help
Depends on your job duties/responsibilities (NOC). Engineering is partially regulated, and there is some expectation usually of having an appropriate education. But it all depends on what exactly you are doing.

Reactions: Jammyjammy

reach.mr.rahul

Nov 14, 2016
dear all ,

i have completed my education in bachelor in Computer science and I am working as MR ( Medical Representative - non technical sales ) .... May know i am eligible for EE and what noc should i consider , My education and Experience are in different areas