akhyar_89

Mar 10, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
As per the PSA group on facebook IRCC is expected to roll out decision on study permits for fall 2020 intake from 17th august. I dont know the source but some guy name usman akbar posted this. Lets hope for the best

Reactions: Vycanis

Vycanis

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
As per the PSA group on facebook IRCC is expected to roll out decision on study permits for fall 2020 intake from 17th august. I dont know the source but some guy name usman akbar posted this. Lets hope for the best
Yes I read that too. Lets hope for best

Vycanis

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
An Indian student shared her AIP in Ask Kubeir group. She applied on 9th March. Other details are unknown.

Hello,

While the COVID-19 pandemic has presented a number of challenges world-wide, Canada's whole-of-government approach is aimed at protecting the health of Canadians while minimizing the economic and social impact of restrictions. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada has implemented a temporary two-stage process to provide an update to international students who have not yet been able to provide all the required documents or information needed to have their application fully assessed in time for the fall semester.

You are receiving this notification as an officer has reviewed the information and documents you provided to support your study permit application. Based on this preliminary eligibility assessment, your application has advanced to the next stage of processing.

Additional information and documentation may be required in order to continue processing your application. If we previously requested that you complete biometrics and/or a medical examination and submit a police certificate, please do so as soon as you are able to. If you have not received a request from us for additional information or documents, please await further instructions.

Once we have received all requested information and documents, we will complete our assessment of your application and we will inform you of the final decision (approved or refused) made on your application.

While you await a final decision on your application you may commence your studies online.

If you are a representative who has received this notification, please ensure to advise your client(s) of this important information.

Thank you,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

zeen2019

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
Salam Bhai,

have you applied for visa? I applied, today was my medical exam. Pls keep updating here regarding your medical exam status. I’ll do the same. Thank you
Wsalam, yea, I did my medical and applied the same night. Now we just wait and see. Good luck everyone, IA may good news start pouring in soon.

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014

Vycanis

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
You are done with your biometrics, right? Mine is monday. And yea, will update here when things get moving on the eligibility and medical fronts.
Thanks brother. Yes, I’m done with biometrics, and it updated on the same day.

Currently, I see progress for Indian students as many are saying they got AIP or someone they know.

Many even said that IRCC has requested one year tuition fee and GIC information and they are non-SDS that i don’t understand. Maybe IRCC trying to process as much as they can have under SDS for the Fall application.

EBknows

Feb 25, 2020
I'm a non sds applicant . Gave biometrics on 28 jan. Waiting for response and medical request. Anyone else in the same boat? What is the situation? Are we likely to get response before our classes in September?
And i think travel bans are going to be lifted soon, on 27 th july the ircc had passed 2 applications for international students for fall 2020.
Plus this corona virus is settling down at a really good pace . In pakistan it went from 1 lakh to 14 thousand in two weeks. And in canada there are only 5000 total cases left .

Someone please break a good news to me. What are your stats?

chacha-g

Aug 14, 2020
Hello everyone... I have passed my BBA Marketing in 2011, since then working in Dubai in Abu-Dhabi Commercial Bank and my DOB is 22-07-1990. Due to Covid i have left my job in Dubai and currently working as Sales executive in a company in Lahore. I applied for PG-Diploma in marketing management in Uni of Winnipeg for Jan 2021 intake and looking to apply student visa. My IELTS 7 not below 6 in each band

1. I herd student visa success rate for Canada is very low for Pakistan . How true is this statement ?
  2. Is it the best time to apply due to Covid and they basically looking for international students ?

Naghman1

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
1. Have you open Foreign Currency bank account? If yes, which bank, city and branch?

Yes. UBL, New Garden Town, Lahore. Next to KFC

2. Do we have to be a filer to open Foreign Currency bank account?
Yes. You show a source of income and you should be a filer. If you cannot, your father can open a foreign currency account and transfer funds to your GIC account.
Thank you for your response. However, I would still like to ask a question that I heard that GIC amount that you are transferring money from your Pakistani Foreign Currency Account should be on your name (not on your father or any other name, as you said), Is it true?

Naghman1

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
Thanks buddy
1) yes i applied back when sds wasn't started i was refused on the basis of my employment in pakistan and purpose of visit
2) There is a field in the main application form that asks specifically for your previous refusals make sure you write your refusal details theres or you could get banned for misrepresentation
3) I'll send you my letter of explanation and SOP that is used jut drop. Me an email at piraizaz5@gmail.com or dm me your own email id here
I have sent you an email and my email address is naghmankhan1@gmail.com.