Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
we, who applied in JAN haven't gotten any response. You guys really think you will able to get a visa before fall. if you haven't applied for a visa please don't apply. you guys have no idea the amount of frustration we guys are going through.
Well.. no need to take on the other guys that are filing and hoping to get visa for Fall session. It was your luck (along with everyone who applied in Jan, Feb, Mar) to get stuck in this global pandemic which forced closures around the globe. Just because your application got in first not necessarily means it's going to be processed first now. This has happened many times in the past that new applications gets faster processing because of new rules and are likely to have up-to-date documents and it just makes sense to get them out of the system before returning to older application which most of the times require new updates, like expired IELTS, medicals, Police certificate, background checks and even the session/admission itself requiring new LOA which is going to take time.

With new 2-stage processing and Fall session just around the corner, it's very likely that Fall 2020 applications submitted with in the past month (or currently submitting) will be processed much faster since May applicants have already deferred to another session and Jan 2021 is far away, both require new LOA and updated details now.

Just hang in there and relax. Support each other and encourage others to do so. If it gets out of hands, just remember, you always have the option to withdraw and reapply or try somewhere else. But if you wait, you may end up with a good news.

Last edited:

RabiaSabir

Jul 8, 2020
Well.. no need to take on the other guys that are filing and hoping to get visa for Fall session. It was your luck (along with everyone who applied in Jan, Feb, Mar) to get stuck in this global pandemic which forced closures around the globe. Just because your application got in first not necessarily means it's going to be processed first now. This has happened many times in the past that new applications gets faster processing because of new rules and are likely to have up-to-date documents and it just makes sense to get them out of the system before returning to older application which most of the times require new updates, like expired IELTS, medicals, Police certificate, background checks and even the session/admission itself requiring new LOA which is going to take time.

With new 2-stage processing and Fall session just around the corner, it's very likely that Fall 2020 applications submitted with in the past month (or currently submitting) will be processed much faster since May applicants have already deferred to another session and Jan 2021 is far away, both require new LOA and updated details now.

Just hang in there and relax. Support each other and encourage others to do so. If it gets out of hands, just remember, you always have the option to withdraw and reapply or try somewhere else. But if you wait, you may end up with a good news.
Well said

Reactions: Danish097

EBknows

Feb 25, 2020
we, who applied in JAN haven't gotten any response. You guys really think you will able to get a visa before fall. if you haven't applied for a visa please don't apply. you guys have no idea the amount of frustration we guys are going through.
Hey i've applied in January. And what are you demotivating others for. If you can't wait , your problem. Let the others at least apply. I hope they get their visas on time unlike us .
People i know are applying rn and planning to apply after eid. So what if time pe na aye, at least next time to sab se pehle ajaey ga. And i hope so k ye naubat bhi nahi aani. Aa jaana kuch response.
Sabr seekho bro. Doosro k morale na down karo

Ghazanfarali

Feb 24, 2020

whatever makes you happy and I can't withdraw my application since to get back my GIC / tuition fee I need to have rejection on my visa. and it makes more sense that old applications are processed first. this ain't Pakistan sir, they know whos waiting and who just applied. anyways I will let this forum know once I get any update.

Reactions: demme343

Ghazanfarali

Feb 24, 2020
Hey i've applied in January. And what are you demotivating others for. If you can't wait , your problem. Let the others at least apply. I hope they get their visas on time unlike us .
People i know are applying rn and planning to apply after eid. So what if time pe na aye, at least next time to sab se pehle ajaey ga. And i hope so k ye naubat bhi nahi aani. Aa jaana kuch response.
Sabr seekho bro. Doosro k morale na down karo
I am just letting them know the truth. some guy in a group was discussing k students applied in march got their visa. they don't know at least they should know. if things get worse they might be stuck just like us. at least I'm giving them a heads up.

Reactions: demme343

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Look at my signature and the account sign up date. I've been in this forum for a decade now and have seen hundreds of thread posts on processing so far. If you want to be stubborn in accepting the fact that things have changed since you applied, it's up to you. Just to get some senses in you, there were people who applied for PR in 2010~2012 and only approved in 2016 while I know 100's of applicants that applied for same program in 2013 and 2014 and received visas with in 1 year, and then there were others who again got stuck for 2 to 3 years.

On any regular time, your application would have been processed with in a month or two maximum, but these are not regular times. The longer your application is in the system, the longer it is going to take, i.e., demanding new documents etc with a 90 days period.

Relax now, enjoy your Eid and try to forget about the application and where it's heading. You will be notified once there's an update on it. Do not discourage others to try there luck with the system in place.

whatever makes you happy and I can't withdraw my application since to get back my GIC / tuition fee I need to have rejection on my visa. and it makes more sense that old applications are processed first. this ain't Pakistan sir, they know whos waiting and who just applied. anyways I will let this forum know once I get any update.
I am just letting them know the truth. some guy in a group was discussing k students applied in march got their visa. they don't know at least they should know. if things get worse they might be stuck just like us. at least I'm giving them a heads up.
I hope so. its been sooo long now.

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
What do you suggest? I got admission for January 2021 intake, should i apply for the visa as visa application offices are opened now!
Yeah.. if you are applying under SDS.. make sure to include everything before you submit application. If it's non-SDS then you are fine.

SyedZeeshanHaider

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Hello All,
I was refused in Feb 2020,
Re-Applied on 14th July for Fall Intake
Biometrics and Medical results valid upto date
All docs submitted including PCC, IELTS, GIC, Proof of Funds/Tuition

Current Stage: We are processing your application
Background check: We are processing your background check
Eligibitlity review: -

My Medicals and Biometrics haven't been updated since then, so I was wondering whether I can still count the number of days passed?

Last edited:
Reactions: shaziaali1

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Hello All,
I was refused in Feb 2020,
Re-Applied on 14th July for Fall Intake
Biometrics and Medical results valid upto date
All docs submitted including PCC, IELTS, GIC, Proof of Funds/Tuition

Current Stage: We are processing your application
Background check: We are processing your background check
Eligibitlity review: -

My Medicals and Biometrics haven't been updated since then, so I was wondering whether I can still count the number of days passed?
Days starts to count as soon as your application is submitted and you received confirmation. But due to Covid19, no timelines are being met so basically # of days are useless in this case.

SyedZeeshanHaider

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Days starts to count as soon as your application is submitted and you received confirmation. But due to Covid19, no timelines are being met so basically # of days are useless in this case.
Yes I understand, I was just haunted by the thought that my Biometrics haven't been updated yet therefore I was confused if my application is even being processed right now, thanks for the prompt reply

Anyways fingers crossed, best of luck to everyone

Vycanis

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
AoA,

Guys, my application is ready to submit. However, my medical is on 13th August. can I submit the application now and medical confirmation on 13 August? Since I don't have the medical confirmation now the online application is taking me to Non-sds application and ask bank statement and other financial means. However, I have GIC and one yr tuition fee in receipts.

my program is starting on 8th September 2020. :)

Pls guide me. Thanks

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
AoA,

Guys, my application is ready to submit. However, my medical is on 13th August. can I submit the application now and medical confirmation on 13 August? Since I don't have the medical confirmation now the online application is taking me to Non-sds application and ask bank statement and other financial means. However, I have GIC and one yr tuition fee in receipts.

my program is starting on 8th September 2020. :)

Pls guide me. Thanks
no you need the medical for with you have everything else ready and apply on 13th august i am sure your program will be online anyways

Reactions: Vycanis