+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2020 Intake: (SDS/Non SDS) Pakistani Students Only

Rimshajameel001

Oct 31, 2019
Canada
Ha

Mine also going to start in September My ticket was booked on 28 March but Alas! Due to lockdown got stuck xd now hopefully get to travel soon as flight schedules get stable here in Pakistan.. Good luck to you too for your travel !
thank you
Which airline ?
Your university shifted course to virtual or not?

fatimajill

Mar 8, 2019
Students are allowed to travel regardless of the date your permit was approved but you will need to explain at the airport how and where will you self isolate for 14 days and who will take responsibility doesn't matter if you're tested negative if you dont have relatives in canada its basically impossible
Are you saying that if one doesn't have relatives in Canada they might be denied entry to Canada even after being approved for a study permit?

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Are you saying that if one doesn't have relatives in Canada they might be denied entry to Canada even after being approved for a study permit?
if you cant explain how are you going to self isolate you could be sent back

aaafzal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2019
thank you
Which airline ?
Your university shifted course to virtual or not?
Mine was booked for Turkish airlines. Let’s see now if it will start working soon otherwise have to book Qatar or Gulf which is working now.. they have introduced different modes of delivery but at the same time they are also opening some courses on campus. Mine is Master program i require to do research work i think mine will be on campus. Once flight gets confirmed I’ll contact my supervisor there and ask her how’s everything going to happen. Hope for the best. What about you?

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
if you cant explain how are you going to self isolate you could be sent back
They wont send you back. You can do airbnb or hotel for self isolation for 14 days if you have no relatives in canada. They want to know the place you will be staying so book in advance to avoid any trouble.

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
They wont send you back. You can do airbnb or hotel for self isolation for 14 days if you have no relatives in canada. They want to know the place you will be staying so book in advance to avoid any trouble.
well that does makes sense but its still a big hassle

Rimshajameel001

Oct 31, 2019
Canada
Mine was booked for Turkish airlines. Let’s see now if it will start working soon otherwise have to book Qatar or Gulf which is working now.. they have introduced different modes of delivery but at the same time they are also opening some courses on campus. Mine is Master program i require to do research work i think mine will be on campus. Once flight gets confirmed I’ll contact my supervisor there and ask her how’s everything going to happen. Hope for the best. What about you?
Turkish airlines is resuming from 10 june i think your time is near.
My course is shifted to online as well with few exceptions but i think it is right time to fly , no one knows what's going to happen in Pakistan in next months..

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Applied on 29th November 2019. Biometrics on 2nd December. Just received an interview call on 28th January in Islamabad
hello did you got visa after interview plz share what they asked in interview and which course you applied?what documents you took ?plz share thank you

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Applied on 30th Nov
Biometrics on 4th Dec
Received Interview letter today
Interview on 27th Jan
hello did you got visa after interview plz share what they asked in interview and which course you applied?what documents you took ?plz share thank you

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
How to confirm that I will be attending the interview as in pdf message they asked to confirm your attendance , however they give an email address to write if you are not going to attend.
Should i send my attendance confirmation to the same email address ?
how was ur interview what they asked and u got.visa ?

aaafzal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2019
Turkish airlines is resuming from 10 june i think your time is near.
My course is shifted to online as well with few exceptions but i think it is right time to fly , no one knows what's going to happen in Pakistan in next months..
I do hope so Turkish start flying soon. You are totally right in the morning they say something and in evening it’s totally opposite xd thats why I’m also trying to fly out as soon as possible before anything unexpected happens again.. i hope you also get to fly soon by the way have you booked any flight yet or searching one ?

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
K
how was ur interview what they asked and u got.visa ?
Everyone is asked questions related to their profile, such as previous education, future education, employment, etc. Pretty much whatever you listed on SOP. Dont worry its not a rocket science.

Reactions: demme343

Rimshajameel001

Oct 31, 2019
Canada
I do hope so Turkish start flying soon. You are totally right in the morning they say something and in evening it’s totally opposite xd thats why I’m also trying to fly out as soon as possible before anything unexpected happens again.. i hope you also get to fly soon by the way have you booked any flight yet or searching one ?
Just searching