+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2020 Intake: (SDS/Non SDS) Pakistani Students Only

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
What about your decision?
@Rimshajameel001 when did you get your Visa approved? Timeline?
My application is still pending.
There was girl name Rimsha who had an interview on the same day i had.
She got the visa on same day. That day some people got refused and some got approved and some were told that they will receive a decision in 2 weeks. I remembered few got approved after few days and few got refused.
I am still hanging along. After the interview i made online inquiry and received crospondent letter on March 31st. Due to COVID-19 decision has been delayed and for that reason i had to defer to September intake.

Holi

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
My application is still pending.
There was girl name Rimsha who had an interview on the same day i had.
She got the visa on same day. That day some people got refused and some got approved and some were told that they will receive a decision in 2 weeks. I remembered few got approved after few days and few got refused.
I am still hanging along. After the interview i made online inquiry and received crospondent letter on March 31st. Due to COVID-19 decision has been delayed and for that reason i had to defer to September intake.
Your application took longer than usual time. I think you should order GCMS notes to know about the exact status of your application.

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
Your application took longer than usual time. I think you should order GCMS notes to know about the exact status of your application.
I think usually people order that after refusal. I didnt get a decision yet so whats the point of ordering GCMS at the moment.

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
Isnt everyone application is taking longer than usual due to COVID-19. I know ppl that are waiting for decision since February. I dont think GCMS notes will be any help. It will be better to just wait till they start giving out decisions.

aaafzal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2019
Ha
No my semester is starting from September
Mine also going to start in September My ticket was booked on 28 March but Alas! Due to lockdown got stuck xd now hopefully get to travel soon as flight schedules get stable here in Pakistan.. Good luck to you too for your travel !