App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Can i just get it signed from my father?
well technically thats all you need since he is the one taking the oath i think you should be good to go i also had one affidavit that was not stamped and i still got visa

Reactions: abdlaqeel

abdlaqeel

Mar 10, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
17th May
Med's Request
8 Sep
Passport Req..
29th Nov
well technically thats all you need since he is the one taking the oath i think you should be good to go i also had one affidavit that was not stamped and i still got visa
Thanks, one last thing. Could you read my SOP and suggest any edits?

Husnain7866

Feb 2, 2020
Hey can someone help me . I applied for winter 2020 under sds and got rejected . I resided in UAE for 19 years and came here to Pakistan to apply under sds also cancelled my residence visa . I want to reapply but I dont know if i have a fair chance .
  1. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

2. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

3. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

4. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

These were my refusal reasons .
Timeline Please ...when you applied ? When You Got The Rejection

akhyar_89

Mar 10, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
The average processing time for student visa before the covid 19 for sds students was 21 days, than after covid it changed to 12 weeks than to 18 weeks and now to 29 weeks for Pakistani students. For indian students its still 2 weeks. U can chk it on ircc website

jaz112233

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
The average processing time for student visa before the covid 19 for sds students was 21 days, than after covid it changed to 12 weeks than to 18 weeks and now to 29 weeks for Pakistani students. For indian students its still 2 weeks. U can chk it on ircc website
Thats normal visa processing times. Sds is still officially 21 days.

EBknows

Feb 25, 2020
Back to 11 weeks today. Check ircc website . Back on track baby. Fingers crossed

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
Back to 11 weeks today. Check ircc website . Back on track baby. Fingers crossed
Indian students are considered superior than Pakistani student. Canada perfer Indian students over Pakistanis. So they get visa quick without any interview.
But at this very moment things are delayed for every one. Canada has lock down its borders. So they are not processing any visa for now. Lets hope things gets better soon

steph_2015

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Hi everyone,

If I pay the tuition fee in two parts but in the same week, I will end up with two receipts? Would that be a problem for my visa application for study permit?

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
today indian students processing time went 3 weeks too from.2 weeks and our Pakistanis dropped to 11 weeks from 28 weeks
i think last week.update to 28 weeks was mistakenly

Arfaali3

Feb 22, 2020
Has anyone paid their tuition fee in two parts using their credit card? Did that have any issues with their study permit?
I paid my tution fee in two parts.. just make sure that your University send you a single student ID number ... You will have to show your offer letter only so make sure thats correct and you will be good to go and also ask from your University, each University has their own rules, some accept split payment, some don't.
Just in any case, talk through your student advisor or admission department

Reactions: steph_2015

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Indian students are considered superior than Pakistani student. Canada perfer Indian students over Pakistanis. So they get visa quick without any interview.
But at this very moment things are delayed for every one. Canada has lock down its borders. So they are not processing any visa for now. Lets hope things gets better soon
No country is superior then other. There are several reasons why India has only 2 week processing time as oppose Pakistan where an average processing time is 29 weeks. In India it is very hard to forge any documents as their educational institutes share student details to IRCC also they have 4 to 5 missions actively working to process files where as for Pakistan, Abu dhabi office process and are also responsible for so many other countries processing. Hope this clarifies any doubts.

Mubarak786

Oct 12, 2019
Hello dear!
Have you sent webform to IRCC about deferral of your intake and have you got any reply?
In the web form which embassy should we select Islamabad or Abu Dhabi?
As I have also got my intake deferred to Sept intake, so I think I should also send them my new LOA.
Guys so i got deferred for September intake because of delay in visa decision. I got new Acceptance letter. Should i update the embassy via online or wait till final decision comes out. Whats the procedures for that?