+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2020 Intake: (SDS/Non SDS) Pakistani Students Only

Asad_rauf06

Nov 8, 2019
Asslamoalaikum I am also from Sialkot Bro. Which branch in Sialkot has made the GIC payment? Plz guide me
Bank alfalah Paris road branch
Open your fcy account and ask them to send your money to Canada to your account. They know the process how to send it. Go meet the operational manager Hafiz Naseer and remind them that they have already sent a GIC payment which was rejected the first time. They'll probably remember this way as it was quite a critical situation for them

Innayma

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
can u plz guide me on GIC as i am very confused
It looks confusing due to our banking system....first open ur forgien currency account in the bank which can send your money in Canadian dollar to Canada. kindly confirm it from the bank first as I suffered due to it. If you are in Lahore then go to askari bank DHA , y block branch.they know the process. but before it open ur online account in Scotia bank

Reactions: Vycanis

Husnain7866

Feb 2, 2020
Asslamoalaikum I am also from Sialkot Bro. Which branch in Sialkot has made the GIC payment? Plz guide me
For Me It Was Bank Of Punjab Cantt Branch but you can also go for Paris road branch and be careful some people do fraud and ask you for tax there is no such tax. I sent the money to Habib Canadian Bank through my FCY account and there was no tax it was free

Asad_rauf06

Nov 8, 2019
For Me It Was Bank Of Punjab Cantt Branch but you can also go for Paris road branch and be careful some people do fraud and ask you for tax there is no such tax. I sent the money to Habib Canadian Bank through my FCY account and there was no tax it was free
Good to hear someone on this forum is also from Sialkot. Which college or university are you going to?

Vycanis

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
It looks confusing due to our banking system....first open ur forgien currency account in the bank which can send your money in Canadian dollar to Canada. kindly confirm it from the bank first as I suffered due to it. If you are in Lahore then go to askari bank DHA , y block branch.they know the process. but before it open ur online account in Scotia bank
Thank you. I was looking for someone who can tell me a branch in Lahore. Could you please also confirm the 5% Tax deducted on transfer? Thanks

Innayma

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Thank you. I was looking for someone who can tell me a branch in Lahore. Could you please also confirm the 5% Tax deducted on transfer? Thanks
5% tax is not deducted if u mention that the purpose of transfer is personal and that these are living expenses. First time I didn't mention that purpose and 5% tax was deducted that time