Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
My consultant said that they replied;
Hello there,

I have double-checked with my partner relations team and confirmed we do not have the contract for Pakistan with George Brown and Centennial College.
This is the other consultant/agent telling your agent. Every school entertain students from Pakistan. As a matter of fact my brother in law got an offer from all the colleges Seneca, Centennial, George Brown and Humber. We applied online, go to respective college website and apply online. I strongly suggest you ditch any agent consultant and apply yourself this is not a rocket science create account and upload documents that's it. You should try to do everything by yourself and if you stuck somewhere seek help here, there are no consultant in Canada to help you in class or in life just saying. Once you apply in George brown email him:

Best Regards,

Ali Abbas Agha
Pronouns: [he, his]
International Recruitment Assistant
South Asia, Middle East & Africa

200 King Street East, International Centre
St. James Campus, George Brown College
Toronto, ON, Canada M5A 3W8
T: 416-415-5000 ext. 3839
E: ali.agha@georgebrown.ca
https://www.georgebrown.ca/international/

zeen2019

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
Why George Brown & Centennial college are not accepting Pakistani students ?
I agree with everyone else. George Brown is most certainly accepting students from pakistan. It appears its the agent who doesnt have a contract for GB. Apply yourself, it's easy and super basic.

jaz112233

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Guys, how would i know if my application is being processed under sds or the general stream?
my application type just says online application.
ive given GIC
Upfront Medical
Paid the first years tuition
and given in my transcripts
My biometrics were done the day after i applied.

Saadarif111

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Guys, how would i know if my application is being processed under sds or the general stream?
my application type just says online application.
ive given GIC
Upfront Medical
Paid the first years tuition
and given in my transcripts
My biometrics were done the day after i applied.
Seems like that you are complying with all the eligibility requirements. If that is the case, you will most likely get the decision within 20 days of your biometrics collection. Also, the processing speed depends on the number of applications at the moment and the duration it takes to conclude your background check.

Wait and hope for the best! That's what all you can do atm.

abbaswattoo

Oct 2, 2019
Any masters student here?

My wife secured admission in MEd. University is asking for official documents.

Should we send from HEC or from last university AIOU?

Thanks

Reactions: MrsWaqas

Saadarif111

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Any masters student here?

My wife secured admission in MEd. University is asking for official documents.

Should we send from HEC or from last university AIOU?

Thanks
You should request her university (where she completed her bachelors) to send the verified documents (transcript and degree certificate) on her behalf in a sealed envelope to the university where she has been offered admission for masters. This is quite a general practice for universities here in Pakistan and a mandatory requirement to secure a spot in masters.

abbaswattoo

Oct 2, 2019
You should request her university (where she completed her bachelors) to send the verified documents (transcript and degree certificate) on her behalf in a sealed envelope to the university where she has been offered admission for masters. This is quite a general practice for universities here in Pakistan and a mandatory requirement to secure a spot in masters.
Thank you, much appreciated.

Reactions: MrsWaqas

nausherwan436

Dec 18, 2019
Greetings everyone. I was wondering how many days can I travel before the commencement of my classes? I heard you can travel no more than 52 before, can someone acknowledge it?

Saadarif111

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Greetings everyone. I was wondering how many days can I travel before the commencement of my classes? I heard you can travel no more than 52 before, can someone acknowledge it?
Since you have your TRV that authorizes you to travel to Canada. If you are traveling too early, lets say 2 months before the commencement of your studies, you should have plans/reasons to convince the visa officer upon your arrival. They may ask you for the additional funds or additional arrangements (such as accommodation / health insurance or access funds to cover your stay).

Have read few stories on Quora where students entering Canada too early were returned back by the visa officer. 1 month prior to the orientation week sounds legit.

However, there doesn't seem to exist any government ruling across the date of arrival for international students.

ahanajb2

Feb 28, 2020
It just verifies the authenticity of your documents. Im not quite sure about how pakistani universities work but as long as you send your documents in an official seal or if it has the HEC watermark its considered official.
hey thanks for ur response...just want to know hec will provide me sealed envelope so should i send it directly to the university or WES?? i have heard u need to go for wes only if u r applying for immmigration??

hassanbhatti

Jan 27, 2020
hey everyone , anyone else still waiting for their visa? its been 42 calendar days and 31 working days and my application is stuck on "application in process after biometric and medical assessment clearance. I applied on 17th January

Saadarif111

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
hey everyone , anyone else still waiting for their visa? its been 42 calendar days and 31 working days and my application is stuck on "application in process after biometric and medical assessment clearance. I applied on 17th January
Have you raised the web form yet? Any ghost updates?

Adnanjanwari

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
Applied on 31 jan still waiting