+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2020 Intake: (SDS/Non SDS) Pakistani Students Only

zeen2019

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
Hey guys, so this may sound a little silly but I needed to make sure Ive got the correct idea. So if for SDS I need to have paid one year tuition fee upfront, what about a 3 consecutive semester course? Is that gonna be counted as one year whn it comes to tuition fee or will that still be 2 semesters only? Thanks for any clarification.

jaz112233

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Hey guys, so this may sound a little silly but I needed to make sure Ive got the correct idea. So if for SDS I need to have paid one year tuition fee upfront, what about a 3 consecutive semester course? Is that gonna be counted as one year whn it comes to tuition fee or will that still be 2 semesters only? Thanks for any clarification.
If youre takin 3 semesters youll have to pay the fees for all 3 semesters cuz thats your cost for the 1st year.

bk.yousafzai

Feb 2, 2020
They have international representatives to recruit students from certain countries and pakistan is on the list. Did they give you any further details or did they just say that pakistani applications are not accepted?
My consultant said that they replied;
Hello there,

I have double-checked with my partner relations team and confirmed we do not have the contract for Pakistan with George Brown and Centennial College.

jaz112233

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Well
Hello there,

I have double-checked with my partner relations team and confirmed we do not have the contract for Pakistan with George Brown and Centennial College.
Well i suggest that you email the colleges yourself cuz sometimes they have contracts with specific consultants. If they dont allow you to apply yourself then maybe start searchin for other institutes.

Saadarif111

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Hello there,

That's not a reply from college. That's from some another agent that your consultant has contacted.

Just apply yourself if you know exactly which course you want to study. You ll have to pay the application fee to each college if you ll be handling your case yourself.

Might be your consultant would want you to opt among the few on his/her panel.