+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2020 Intake: (SDS/Non SDS) Pakistani Students Only

bk.yousafzai

Feb 2, 2020
I have applied to seneca college on 25th Feb for Sept intake. I have a 6.5 overall bandscore with no less than 6 and my +2 marks are 69%. How much is my chance of getting seat at seneca college for sept 2020 ? Any idea?

ahanajb2

Feb 28, 2020
hi everyone,
i want to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Humber college for Sep 2020 intake
i am just so confused with all the documents required for the university admission acceptance letter.
anyone pls tell me which documents are required?
Inter certificate and marksheet attested by IBCC or should i go for WES?? Graduate degree +transcript attestation from HEC??
what about matric SSC certificate and marksheet attested by IBCC too??? unfortunately i dont have SSC marksheet, is it required by the universities? then i have to get it copy from the board which we will take 15 days.... i am running out of time...pls just guide me what to do???
thanks in advanceeeee

jaz112233

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
hi everyone,
i want to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Humber college for Sep 2020 intake
i am just so confused with all the documents required for the university admission acceptance letter.
anyone pls tell me which documents are required?
Inter certificate and marksheet attested by IBCC or should i go for WES?? Graduate degree +transcript attestation from HEC??
what about matric SSC certificate and marksheet attested by IBCC too??? unfortunately i dont have SSC marksheet, is it required by the universities? then i have to get it copy from the board which we will take 15 days.... i am running out of time...pls just guide me what to do???
thanks in advanceeeee
If youre goin for a post graduate diploma your bachelors degree should be enough for them to consider you

jaz112233

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
You need to attest Your Bachelor Degree from WES
It just verifies the authenticity of your documents. Im not quite sure about how pakistani universities work but as long as you send your documents in an official seal or if it has the HEC watermark its considered official.

jaz112233

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
What do you guys think my chances of a visa approval are?
IELTS - 8.0
GIC - 10000 Cad
Upfront Medical which has passed
Recent Education transcripts given
I have a fairly decent travel history.

I applied under SDS and after my biometrics and Medical update ive had 1 ghost update.

Ghazanfarali

Feb 24, 2020
IELTS - 8.0
GIC - 10000 Cad

I applied under SDS and after my biometrics and Medical update ive had 1 ghost update.
how old are you? do you want assurance from random people? bro no one can tell you your chances. Dua kr sehkty ho ap wo karo and write something useful your previous study any study gap your intended university. then maybe someone can tell you.

Saadarif111

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
IELTS - 8.0
GIC - 10000 Cad

When you had your biometrics?

jaz112233

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
how old are you? do you want assurance from random people? bro no one can tell you your chances. Dua kr sehkty ho ap wo karo and write something useful your previous study any study gap your intended university. then maybe someone can tell you.
Im goin for a computer science bachelors degree from UPEI. Ive had no study gaps and completed my AS from the british school of kathmandu

mssai14

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi, I have completed Be civil and has 24 backlogs( including repeat attempts and absent)67%( I had clinical depression so I was not able to study well)

I have completed Bachelor of library science with 0 backlogs.( 1 year) 59%

I have completed Master of library science with 0 backlogs( 1year)66% ( No AlA accreditation)

I want to study Master of library science with ALA accreditation as it is must to work as librarian in Canada.
I am a Permanent resident of canada.( Landed immigrate)

I am going to apply for UBC, Dalhousie and U of Alberta.
Is any of the University will offer me an admission?