+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2020 Intake: (SDS/Non SDS) Pakistani Students Only

Shaikhsabih

Nov 6, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
From which city are you and have you attached a bank statement as an additional document while submission?
I attached, a bank statement, land asset and a job letter along stating tht im still employed. You dont really need all this, it just makes your case stronger.

Shaikhsabih

Nov 6, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
it would be better if u could share your profile & name the Additional Docs attached with SOP.
Look it really doesn't matter if your intentions are to get back to your country after your studies.. all you need to do is--write that in your sop and explain it well.. honeslty look im not sure what il get; a refusal or a ppr... God knows!

Other than that, i applied on 6th dec and have been waiting like the rest of u guys.. nothing else to know..

shakaib87

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
Look it really doesn't matter if your intentions are to get back to your country after your studies.. all you need to do is--write that in your sop and explain it well.. honeslty look im not sure what il get; a refusal or a ppr... God knows!

Other than that, i applied on 6th dec and have been waiting like the rest of u guys.. nothing else to know..
Dont worry it would be a Application Approval InshAllah

aaafzal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2019

Hopefully it’ll come positive. Please let us know whenever you receive your decision

Reactions: shakaib87

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
when you filed your application online, how much fee you have paid for visa? i did everything on my own, just took some consultancy while filing the visa. That consultant took only 100 $ which is fee for visitor visa. But study permit fee is 150 $. Getting worried for that. does it work like that? or this is something to get worried for ?
Umm do you have access to your own account? 100 CAD is not the fees for study permit ask your consultant and check your account is it even an application for study permit??

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
37th day yesterday since I had applied and yesterday i got my correspondence letter.. il finally have something by today Inshallah, I hope it's good news...
You will receive decision within 24 hours