+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2020 Intake: (SDS/Non SDS) Pakistani Students Only

shaziaali1

Star Member
Dec 25, 2019
No need to be panic. Assuming you just applied right? Once you get your UCI number and Application number go to below link and send a webform. Attach your study plan / statement of purpose. Make sure you explain in the body of the webform that you initially didn't submit SOP as it was not a part of document checklist however, decided to send it through webform and request them to add it in to your application for an officer to review.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=abu dhabi&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Below is the link of Study permit checklist specially for Pakistani applicants. Go to this link and on page 6 you will find "Annex A - Study Plan". Follow the instruction and write your brief SOP. Hope this helps.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5814E.pdf

Good luck!
Thank you and can i add additional documents like IELTS, marksheets etc or should i wait until they ask me for those?

Ayesha_j

Jan 6, 2020
Does it mention anywhere officially that max time is 45 days? today is my 45th day but since the registration would be closed today then there is no point if i get the SP even tomorrow.
You have got your admission in Sheridan College? if yes then same here. I also applied in Sheridan, the situation is same for me too. waiting for SDS visa decision, its been 32 days. I have also emailed them for deferral. so helpless right now. what is your say?

aaafzal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2019
You have got your admission in Sheridan College? if yes then same here. I also applied in Sheridan, the situation is same for me too. waiting for SDS visa decision, its been 32 days. I have also emailed them for deferral. so helpless right now. what is your say?
Helpless.. Life has stopped moving for us..

shaziaali1

Star Member
Dec 25, 2019
Why did you not submit/attach any supporting documents at the time of applying?
Like i said before this was my first time applying and I didn’t know we were meant to add additional documents in the ‘optional’ section i only attached what was marked as required and I thought they’d ask me for all the remaining documents later in the process... (also online it was saying we don’t need any additional documents, we’ll inform you when this changes) however here people are telling me I should’ve attached them in the optional section so idk what was going on. That’s why I’m confused should i wait till they ask me to upload them or should i send them through a webform?

shaziaali1

Star Member
Dec 25, 2019
Like i said before this was my first time applying and I didn’t know we were meant to add additional documents in the ‘optional’ section i only attached what was marked as required and I thought they’d ask me for all the remaining documents later in the process... (also online it was saying we don’t need any additional documents, we’ll inform you when this changes) however here people are telling me I should’ve attached them in the optional section so idk what was going on. That’s why I’m confused should i wait till they ask me to upload them or should i send them through a webform?
Also I’m a non sds applicant...we didn’t have different slots to attach things like ielts etc it only marked certain things as required, which I’ve submitted, and in the optional there was a TR form which I obviously didn’t fill cuz i only applied for SP... other than that there was no slot remaining in the optional section so idk where was I meant to upload additional documents

omairs

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Yes I also applied in Sheridan college.. but now the problem is that I can't register and they want me to defer or apply for refund.. next intake is in September so my whole year would be wasted now if I go for September.

aaafzal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2019
Yes I also applied in Sheridan college.. but now the problem is that I can't register and they want me to defer or apply for refund.. next intake is in September so my whole year would be wasted now if I go for September.
Be great full bro its just a year. If I dont reach by 20 i also have to defer to September mine will be 2 years than. What can we do about it ? Nothing yar. 20 calendar days process damn it..

fatimajill

Mar 8, 2019
Does it mention anywhere officially that max time is 45 days? today is my 45th day but since the registration would be closed today then there is no point if i get the SP even tomorrow.
What type of registration are you talking about? Don’t we have till 17th January to make a deferral/withdrawal request?

shakaib87

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
i think you should still be positive despite if u get deferred to Sept, just pray to get a positive response from IRCC. a few months won't matter, as your future would be more secure in Canada as compared to in Pakistan. Dont worry about the wastage of time, it nothing in the longer run. Be positive & Keep praying

Reactions: aaafzal

omairs

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
What type of registration are you talking about? Don’t we have till 17th January to make a deferral/withdrawal request?
Yes for deferral/withdrawal we have time until 17th but for registration 10th was the last date and it was also mentioned on the letter of acceptance

fatimajill

Mar 8, 2019
Yes for deferral/withdrawal we have time until 17th but for registration 10th was the last date and it was also mentioned on the letter of acceptance
Okay. What’s your course of action now? Are you deferring the term and sending a deferral letter to IRCC or wait for their response? would they grant a visa regardless of the delay or we have to defer first?