+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2020 Intake: (SDS/Non SDS) Pakistani Students Only

omairs

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Waiting anxiously.. Till now nothing.. what about you any response?
me too.. No, no response yet.. Might get some response for web form tomorrow, but i know that would be generic.. I didn't heard any Pakistani student got approval in recent days but a lot of students from India are getting approvals.

aaafzal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2019
me too.. No, no response yet.. Might get some response for web form tomorrow, but i know that would be generic.. I didn't heard any Pakistani student got approval in recent days but a lot of students from India are getting approvals.
Well what can we do as now.. nothing.. just hope and pray to Allah. I need your help, the day after tomorrow i also want to send web form as of tomorrow 20 working days will be done after my finger prints, if calculate calendar days they are now more than 20 also. Can you tell me how to send web form?

omairs

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Well what can we do as now.. nothing.. just hope and pray to Allah. I need your help, the day after tomorrow i also want to send web form as of tomorrow 20 working days will be done after my finger prints, if calculate calendar days they are now more than 20 also. Can you tell me how to send web form?
Yea sure this is the link you can go to and send a web form to Abu Dhabi Embassy https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Abu Dhabi

im waiting since 41 calendar days and no response yet.

Faizanjvd

Jan 7, 2020
i just want to enquire about one thing that i was going to apply for jan intake through sds and i had done my upfront medical back in october but due to some personal reason i couldnt apply now i want to apply for May 2020 intake. Would my upfront medical still valid when i will apply for final visa.
Please guide me

omairs

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
i just want to enquire about one thing that i was going to apply for jan intake through sds and i had done my upfront medical back in october but due to some personal reason i couldnt apply now i want to apply for May 2020 intake. Would my upfront medical still valid when i will apply for final visa.
Please guide me
As far as i know medical remain valid for 12 months.

omairs

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Please guide me
yes you can refer to this link, second last section https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-temporary-residents.html#long

zkm

Aug 9, 2019
My brother submitted his third application on 6th December, 2019. (SDS)

Previous two applications were refused under the general category.

Biometrics updated on 8th December

review started and medical updated on 9th December

1st and 2nd ghost update on 10th December

3rd and 4th ghost update on 13th December

5th ghost update 29th December

No update since 29th December. His classes started on 3rd January but his admission is valid till the summer semester 2020 and he should be able to commence his studies in may incase his visa is approved.

zkm

Aug 9, 2019
The difference this time under sds is that his application has been updated 5 times which means his application is being worked on but not sure if this would have a positive outcome as far as the final decision is concerned.

aaafzal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2019
My brother submitted his third application on 6th December, 2019. (SDS)

Previous two applications were refused under the general category.

Biometrics updated on 8th December

review started and medical updated on 9th December

1st and 2nd ghost update on 10th December

3rd and 4th ghost update on 13th December

5th ghost update 29th December

No update since 29th December. His classes started on 3rd January but his admission is valid till the summer semester 2020 and he should be able to commence his studies in may incase his visa is approved.
Well at least your brother got ghost updates. I have submitted on 5 December got medical clear on 6 and biometric on 9. There is no update thereafter. Not a single ghost update which your bro got this many xd. My classes has been started on 6-1-2020 but i got time extended till 20-1-2020. That time is also coming to an end but yet nothing. I dont know what these guys are doing!!