+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2020 Intake: (SDS/Non SDS) Pakistani Students Only

Awaisrmalik

Dec 19, 2019
My LOA expiration date is 13 Jan 2020 and my university have already deffer my intake to May 2020 but informed me that if I got my visa before 13 January they will reinstate me January intake. Will I have to inform VO about the following scenario or just wait for my visa. I had applied on 12 Dec through SDS.

shaziaali1

Star Member
Dec 25, 2019
Can someone guide me through the process of non SDS. I’m applying from outside Pakistan.. and I really need help with the step by step process. I’m submitting my application in which I’ve included LOA, family info form, IMM form, passport, bank statement, and passport pic. These were the only things that were asked for on the online application. Where does it go from here once I submit?

aaafzal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2019
me too.. No, no response yet.. Might get some response for web form tomorrow, but i know that would be generic.. I didn't heard any Pakistani student got approval in recent days but a lot of students from India are getting approvals.
Any response today?

SyedZeeshanHaider

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Can someone guide me through the process of non SDS. I’m applying from outside Pakistan.. and I really need help with the step by step process. I’m submitting my application in which I’ve included LOA, family info form, IMM form, passport, bank statement, and passport pic. These were the only things that were asked for on the online application. Where does it go from here once I submit?
Its online, so it reaches the consular office and then the process begins, since it is non-sds you would be required to give biometrics and medicals sooner or later and I think you might need a Police Clearance Certificate of your country of residence aswell? it's better to attach one with a Statement of Purpose incase you haven't, I am not an expert but just wanted to help

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Did you apply yet? If not make sure you Write a very strong SOP dont apply without that you will have 0 chances of approval

aaafzal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2019
Did you apply yet? If not make sure you Write a very strong SOP dont apply without that you will have 0 chances of approval
GMP97 need your suggestion hero member. As you know I’ve done my bio metric on 9-12-2019 there is no update til now should i send a web form to abu dhabi?its been more than 20 days. Any suggestions ? I’ve to be in my uni till 20-1-2020 otherwise deferal which i dont want ..

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
GMP97 need your suggestion hero member. As you know I’ve done my bio metric on 9-12-2019 there is no update til now should i send a web form to abu dhabi?its been more than 20 days. Any suggestions ? I’ve to be in my uni till 20-1-2020 otherwise deferal which i dont want ..
there are few applicants from mid to last week November are still waiting. Technically it’s your application and once the average processing time is passed you have every right to followup there is no harm. However, an applicant recently sent an enquiry and got a response that they received so many applications and working tirelessly to finalize it as soon ad possible. Hope this helps.

at this point you could asked for an updated offer letter or deferral letter from school. I would contact school just in case.

omairs

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
there are few applicants from mid to last week November are still waiting. Technically it’s your application and once the average processing time is passed you have every right to followup there is no harm. However, an applicant recently sent an enquiry and got a response that they received so many applications and working tirelessly to finalize it as soon ad possible. Hope this helps.

at this point you could asked for an updated offer letter or deferral letter from school. I would contact school just in case.
I sent second web form two days ago and got no response.

aaafzal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2019
When you have applied? I'm also thinking to send web form... I had applied on 12 December
He applied on 27 November i think, I applied on 5 December yet nothing. Did you receive any kind of update after applying? Or are you in the same boat as us? When’s your classes starting?

omairs

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
He applied on 27 November i think, I applied on 5 December yet nothing. Did you receive any kind of update after applying? Or are you in the same boat as us? When’s your classes starting?
Yes I applied on 27th Nov and still no update.. I sent first web form after 21 calendar days on 18th Dec and second web form two days ago, both time same response.

Dear Applicant,

RE Application number

Thank you for your E-mail.

Your application is still in queue for review by an officer.

Please note that the volume of applications received and the complexity of individual applications can cause processing times to be longer in some cases. This is often due to circumstances beyond our control. We appreciate your patience and we will contact you once processing has been finalized.

We trust this information will be of assistance.

Regards,

Client Experience Team | R.A

IRCC Abu Dhabi

United Arab Emirates