+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2020 Intake: (SDS/Non SDS) Pakistani Students Only

abbaswattoo

Oct 2, 2019
Hello Guys,

I hope everyone is doing great. Can someone please tell me how much bank will charge to send uni fee i.e. CAD 28000 and SDS CAD 17000?

Many thanks in advance and best of luck!

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Guys, does passport request mean that my application is approved? Or are there still chances of rejection after ppr?
Congrats share your timeline plz

AffanMustafa

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Hello Everyone,

What is your status about January Intake? Has anyone applied for visa yet or got visa? What are the updates? and one more question, i applied for visa on 11 november under non-sds just wondering if i was on time?

Thanks

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Hello Everyone,

What is your status about January Intake? Has anyone applied for visa yet or got visa? What are the updates? and one more question, i applied for visa on 11 november under non-sds just wondering if i was on time?

Thanks
hi i have applied for jan intake on 22 NOV SDS application still under process i think you have applied quite late for jan intake because NON SDS processing is very slow defer your admission to the next intake

Not_Your_Donkey_Kong

Apr 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Asking for a Pakistani friend (I am from India. I hope you guys won't take offence to this).

So, she got a PR refusal back in May last year (reason - wrong noc selected), and now wants to apply for student visa.
She has offer letter from University and good funding and a stellar travel history.

So, is she right on her part to apply for the visa? Do you guys know of cases in which a student visa was processed after a PR refusal. If not, any inputs?

TIA.

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Asking for a Pakistani friend (I am from India. I hope you guys won't take offence to this).

So, she got a PR refusal back in May last year (reason - wrong noc selected), and now wants to apply for student visa.
She has offer letter from University and good funding and a stellar travel history.

So, is she right on her part to apply for the visa? Do you guys know of cases in which a student visa was processed after a PR refusal. If not, any inputs?

TIA.
i dont think PR refusal should matter when applying for student visa considering the eligibility requirements are different for both however it would be better to hire a consultant and apply through them

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
hey guys i have a question when i applied for visa back in june(online application) i received an online application tracking number for my application and i could track it on the vfs global tracking site. That application was refused but when i applied on 22nd NOV through SDS i did not receive any tracking number from VFS ?? anyone here that has applied twice ?? did you receive application tracking number too???

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
hey guys i have a question when i applied for visa back in june(online application) i received an online application tracking number for my application and i could track it on the vfs global tracking site. That application was refused but when i applied on 22nd NOV through SDS i did not receive any tracking number from VFS ?? anyone here that has applied twice ?? did you receive application tracking number too???
Vfs tracking number only issued if you applied paper application through VFS. Any time you apply online there is nothing to do with VFS except, for passport tracking number which comes at later stage with you submit your passport to VFS upon request through IRCC.
Hope this clear your doubts

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015

TIA.
There shouldn't be any issue however he/she have to make very strong explanation letter to convince VO as IRCC already knows the intention to settle in Canada as PR which conflicts the claim for TRV study visa. Also keep in mind the PGWP is only issues once in life time. If they came to Canada as student before and got their PGWP then they will not be eligible to get it again.

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Vfs tracking number only issued if you applied paper application through VFS. Any time you apply online there is nothing to do with VFS except, for passport tracking number which comes at later stage with you submit your passport to VFS upon request through IRCC.
Hope this clear your doubts
See thats the issue last time my application was online and i still received a vfs tracking number but this time i didn't

musaab03

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Hi Musaab, you can definitely start looking universities who offers the program of your interest. read their admission requirement apply with your O levels and A 1 GCE. You will going to get a conditional offer letter. Once you get your A2 GCE send it to university and they will lift lift a condition on offer letter and will send you an unconditional offer letter. Hope this helps.
Many Thanks

musaab03

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Yes you can but start gathering docs and start your process for GIC because those things take a lot of time you can definitely apply but i would suggest not to go for sept intake instead go for Jan intake otherwise you wont have time to file your visa application
Many Thanks for your suggestion.